just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I think it's actually much larger but it's down to not just being one building... that said my Arkham Asylum is still boxed up until I have the space to display.

You should definitely get it opened up, personally I think it's the best looking superhero build we have had!

Found the Target DCPI codes from Target

204-00-1524 Batman: Gotham City Cycle Chase

Prices $10 each

204-00-1525 Mighty Micro

204-00-1526 Robin vs Bane (Only one named)

204-00-1527 Mighty Micro

204-00-1528 Mighty Micro

204-00-1529 LEGO Super Heroes LPP2

Is the Feb. 17th VIP early access for the Batcave only available online, or can you purchase it early at Lego stores, as well?

Is the Feb. 17th VIP early access for the Batcave only available online, or can you purchase it early at Lego stores, as well?

Both online and in stores :)

Also, you have to be a VIP member ;)

Edited by amazingbricks

Found the Target DCPI codes from Target

204-00-1524 Batman: Gotham City Cycle Chase

Prices $10 each

204-00-1525 Mighty Micro

204-00-1526 Robin vs Bane (Only one named)

204-00-1527 Mighty Micro

204-00-1528 Mighty Micro

204-00-1529 LEGO Super Heroes LPP2

What's is LPP2?

Everywhere I think. People would be outraged if it wasn't available everywhere.

Believe it is actually just the US. I haven't had anything over here yet and I think it was mentioned in another thread it was the US.

Believe it is actually just the US. I haven't had anything over here yet and I think it was mentioned in another thread it was the US.

Well, we'll find out tomorrow.

I'm new here so forgive me for any errors, (I've been following the DC rumors forums here for many years but I thought I'd finally make an account to report this) but I contacted LEGO regarding the Mr. Freeze polybag, and I was told it was in fact an NYCC exclusive.

So I'd just go ahead and buy the set tomorrow. Speaking of which, is there anything special you have to do in order to do that? I usually don't have enough money on hand to buy D2C sets, so tomorrow is my first time taking advantage of the early access. I'm logged in to my VIP account, but on the Shop at Home page it still says "Coming Soon March 01." Tomorrow, if I go there is there just going to be an option to buy it?

EDIT: I figured out how to add pictures The original message is post-155000-0-66605200-1455659194_thumb.png

Edited by JTH_Studios

As of today the Lego store in Liverpool has the Batcave in the storeroom but have had no instruction for a pre release to VIP members. Looks like we'll be the 1st March unless there's a very quick change of instruction.

Hmm, most peculiar that the Batcave is not supposed to be sold yet for VIPs. And I knew that polybag would stay exclusive. That's so stupid. I'm fed up of these damn exclusives. I bet SDCC will have a good one as well this year.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

As of today the Lego store in Liverpool has the Batcave in the storeroom but have had no instruction for a pre release to VIP members. Looks like we'll be the 1st March unless there's a very quick change of instruction.

Dang, that's unfortunate. I had called my store in Easton and they said the Cave was going to be available tomorrow morning, though they didn't really specify if it was exclusive to VIP's, or if anyone could waltz in and pick one up.

Nevertheless, I'm going to try to put one on hold tomorrow so I can pick it up in the afternoon.

Hmm, most peculiar that the Batcave is not supposed to be sold yet for VIPs. And I knew that polybag would stay exclusive. That's so stupid. I'm fed up of these damn exclusives. I bet SDCC will have a good one as well this year.

Preach it, aren't we all?!! :cry_sad:

It is quite odd however that the set is not supposed to be released everywhere tomorrow. Oh well, I wasn't going to buy it anyways.

I'm new here so forgive me for any errors, (I've been following the DC rumors forums here for many years but I thought I'd finally make an account to report this) but I contacted LEGO regarding the Mr. Freeze polybag, and I was told it was in fact an NYCC exclusive.

So I'd just go ahead and buy the set tomorrow. Speaking of which, is there anything special you have to do in order to do that? I usually don't have enough money on hand to buy D2C sets, so tomorrow is my first time taking advantage of the early access. I'm logged in to my VIP account, but on the Shop at Home page it still says "Coming Soon March 01." Tomorrow, if I go there is there just going to be an option to buy it?

EDIT: I figured out how to add pictures The original message is post-155000-0-66605200-1455659194_thumb.png

That reads like a non-answer to me. Lots of hedging in there: "information on current products only" ... "as of right now" ... "no plans to offer it... at this time" ... "could change in the future."

I seriously doubt they would have gone through all the trouble to give it the usual polybag packaging and a set number if this wasn't going to make an appearance in some other sort of promotion this year. SDCC exclusive figs don't come in polys; I don't see why they'd do it for this one.