just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

That Juniors set isn't bad at all! Yeah, the preorder Lex was better, but what're they going to do? Put it into a cheap $20 or $30 set? I think the tank is quite cool, the "pincher" hand is nicely proportioned. Shame on me for expecting a tank tank. The Batcave, maybe, will go well with the 2014 Juniors one, but I probably won't get this. The big boy toys are calling my name! :grin:

However, I may have to BrickLink the printed Batsignal disks and the LexCorp reactor piece on the front of the L.A.R.R., or LexCorp Automated Roving Robot. :wink:

Edit: Post #1234!

Edited by Aegis2000

i don't have to buy so many sets like Marvel has. DC has maybe 6 or 7 a year.

Don't get too used to it.

I hate to interrupt discussion on the toy fair pictures, but I have a question. When DC Superhero Girls was announced they said we should get them in the Fall. Well, it's Winter 2016 and still no DC Girls, what gives! When are we supposed to get them?

I hate to interrupt discussion on the toy fair pictures, but I have a question. When DC Superhero Girls was announced they said we should get them in the Fall. Well, it's Winter 2016 and still no DC Girls, what gives! When are we supposed to get them?

The initial press release said the franchise as a whole would be "beginning in fall," but there was never any statement about what would be released when. It's not just a LEGO theme, remember; several other toy companies and publishers have been involved, and not everything is releasing all at once. LEGO never made any official announcement on their end as far as a release timeframe.

The initial press release said the franchise as a whole would be "beginning in fall," but there was never any statement about what would be released when. It's not just a LEGO theme, remember; several other toy companies and publishers have been involved, and not everything is releasing all at once. LEGO never made any official announcement on their end as far as a release timeframe.

Okay, thanks. Also, this is my 100th post!

I just think Marvel's Lego sets are lame. its just my personally opinion. I think DC better sets over all. because i don't have to buy so many sets like Marvel has. DC has maybe 6 or 7 a year. Marvel has like 11 or 12.

As a huge DC fan i'd say it was pretty even – I do think the DC minifigures are generally better but the sets DC has bad sets, Marvel has bad sets!

Anyway... love the look of Luthor in the Juniors set, shame they didn't give us something different with the other two minifigures - a new 52 Superman at least.

Comparing this wave to past waves of DC, I have to say, this one is great. The Fear Harvest is just a great set; Scarecrow, Moth, and Beetle are great figures, and the harvester and Beetle-copter (c'mon, it's blue!) are really solid vehicles. Compared to the past vehicles like the recent Batboat, Riddle Racer/Batmobile, and older Batcopter, these are almost another league. The Bat-tank is very impressive, but Croc's vehicle gets -1 point, and it raises the part count for a horrible result.

Another reason I love the Scarecrow set? For once, the heroes and villains are nicely matched. A vehicled hero, a vehicled villain, a flying hero, a flying villain, and nearly-equally sized vehicles to boot! I hate it when the heroes have an overkill vehicle (Bat-tank) or hardly capable of winning (Arkham), so in many respects, this is the Joker Steam Roller 2.0.

The only thing I really dislike about the Scarecrow set is the farmer and his tractor, I can't see why they would put him in there except to raise the piece count. I'm also very interested in seeing what the anti-gas Batman will look like so hopefully we'll get some pictures of that soon.

well to me I really just buy the Batman and Green Lantern sets! Superman just his comic sets but one man of steel set to get General Zod and Lois Lane. Justice League sets were awesome. DC > Marvel in my opinion

Can't we live in a day and age where we can appreciate both DC and Marvel without having to bad mouth one?

I'm more of a Marvel man, yet I wish to see Civil War and Batman vs Superman equally. Also Deadpool, which I class as a sub Marvel due to the rights being in Fox

Hey wait, where are the DC Super Hero Girls sets?

What DC super hero girl sets? to me those toys and shorts are garbage they ruin characters like Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Hal Jordan,

Since we're getting Red Hood, any chance we get a Red Robin going forward? Also, when do official images for summer sets usually get revealed?

Hey wait, where are the DC Super Hero Girls sets?

Think they ended up with the Ventriloquist and Spider Man 2099

I'm more of a Marvel man, yet I wish to see Civil War and Batman vs Superman equally. Also Deadpool, which I class as a sub Marvel due to the rights being in Fox

Same as Quicksilver! Were lucky we get to experience all these movies/sets etc as they are going from strength to strength and have the technology etc to do them justice!

You don't like Marvel? This is the first I'm hearing of it. :sarcasm:

I gave each Marvel movie 0 out of 10! I hated GOTG. CA TWS sucked and was a complete rip off. The Avengers was Garbage. I enjoyed Green Lantern 2011 more than Avengers 2012

I gave each Marvel movie 0 out of 10! I hated GOTG. CA TWS sucked and was a complete rip off. The Avengers was Garbage. I enjoyed Green Lantern 2011 more than Avengers 2012

Wow, can you calm down? Moreover, we discuss Lego DC sets here. There are a lot of places all over the internet to spread your hate so please spare us your crap.

Funny, I forgot about the Girls sets. I don't mind if they end up never being made, though. Ventriloquist was sorta rumored and the baby seems to reinforce it, but I don't know. DC gets very few store-exclusive sets, so I don't know if we can rely on there being one with Ra's and Arnold Wesker.

The Juniors set looks pretty good to me. Better than the Spidey one we got. At least it is 3 named characters.

Agreed. I thought the Batman one they gave previously with Bats/Robin/Joker was pretty cool too.

Edited by Captain Britain