just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Guys lets not forget this:

lex-luthor.jpg

He could be bald in a set...

I think they should include the hair either way. so u have the option for wahtever storytelling is behind it.

Where is everybody? The trailer is unbelievably awesome and there's only been three posts about it here. Is there another thread where this is going to be discussed?

What hairpiece do you think Lex Luthor will come with?

Also, here's a new image of a variation of the new Batsuit. Some think that this could take in a dream sequence, since he's fighting an army of Superman's troops. I think it the only way we'd get this minifigure is by paying $75 USD or more at a Lego Store.

IMO, the Dastan hair in dark orange would be the most appropriate hairpiece for Lex Luthor, and it already exists in the Ultra Agents theme at least, so that's a plus.

The dream sequence theory does make alot of sense to me. Something fishy is definitly going on - it looks like Batman is losing to those soldiers and everyone knows Batman doesn't lose :sarcasm:. That variation of the Batsuit looks more to me like Batman just disguised himself by putting on a soldier uniform over his regular batsuit. If there is a set based on that scene, I think Batman would just have his regular batsuit.

Guys lets not forget this:

He could be bald in a set...

Even if he's not bald, it's easy enough to make him be. :grin:

I think they should include the hair either way. so u have the option for wahtever storytelling is behind it.

An appropriate hairpeice is already available, so even if he doesn't have hair in the sets, it will be possible to give him some.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Some pics of the Batmobile from SDCC:

19659140932_f3cd850f39_z.jpg

SDCC 2015 - Batmobile by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

19045334743_6e3524cb30_z.jpg

SDCC 2015 - Batmobile back by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

By the way, I saw the world premiere of LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! and it was great! Much better than expected. This is the first Lego Super Heroes movie I have seen that actually felt like a genuine superhero movie with an interesting story that we haven't really seen before. Except it features minifigs and has the signature Lego humor thrown in (my favorite joke was a pun about the New 52). If I wasn't already planning to get the Blu-Ray for the Trickster minifig, I'd be buying it anyway! There is some sequel bait at the end, so I hope that means there is more to come!

By the way, I saw the world premiere of LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! and it was great! Much better than expected. This is the first Lego Super Heroes movie I have seen that actually felt like a genuine superhero movie with an interesting story that we haven't really seen before. Except it features minifigs and has the signature Lego humor thrown in (my favorite joke was a pun about the New 52). If I wasn't already planning to get the Blu-Ray for the Trickster minifig, I'd be buying it anyway! There is some sequel bait at the end, so I hope that means there is more to come!

Awesome pics. Glad to hear the new movie is good. Just watched Bizzaro League and eeersh that was painful to get through.

Edited by Neomars

Yes, the Bizarro movie was definitely not the best story ever. Still worth the purchase for Batzarro, but not very interested in watching it again any time soon.

That is very good to know, thank you. Definitely wanted it for Trickster anyway, but it its nice to know the movie is good as well, unlike another Lego super heroes movie that will not be named (by me anyway).

The Trickster is actually kind of an odd choice for the exclusive minifigure. He only appears for about 5-10 minutes in the beginning and only serves as a plot device for Cyborg's character development (yes, this movie actually has character development!). Cheetah would have been a more logical choice, although I'm not complaining. One can never have enough Mark Hamill (who doesn't voice him in this movie unfortunately).

The Trickster is actually kind of an odd choice for the exclusive minifigure. He only appears for about 5-10 minutes in the beginning and only serves as a plot device for Cyborg's character development (yes, this movie actually has character development!). Cheetah would have been a more logical choice, although I'm not complaining. One can never have enough Mark Hamill (who doesn't voice him in this movie unfortunately).

Character development is definitely a plus. Honestly, I would rather have Trickster over Cheetah anyway.

WAIT, MARK HAMILL DOES NOT VOICE THE TRICKSTER OR THE JOKER AND YET HE IS IN THIS MOVIE!!! :cry3: :cry3: :cry3::ugh:

Edited by psqidexslizer248

WAIT, MARK HAMILL DOES NOT VOICE THE TRICKSTER OR THE JOKER AND YET HE IS IN THIS MOVIE!!! :cry3: :cry3: :cry3::ugh:

Whoops! You're right, he DID voice the Trickster, my mistake. I thought he only did Sinestro. It was kinda hard to tell from the few lines he had.

And Joker didn't have any lines. Kinda wish he would have been in the movie more so that Hamill could have played him instead of Sinestro.

Whoops! You're right, he DID voice the Trickster, my mistake. I thought he only did Sinestro. It was kinda hard to tell from the few lines he had.

And Joker didn't have any lines. Kinda wish he would have been in the movie more so that Hamill could have played him instead of Sinestro.

Wait, Joker had no lines?!?! *huh*

Huh, this movie really is different!

YES!!!!

Still no pics for the bvs batmobile??

A few posts back

Some pics of the Batmobile from SDCC:

Oh, that's lovely!! I don't usually buy SuperHeroes, but I will buy this!

A few posts back

Oh, that's lovely!! I don't usually buy SuperHeroes, but I will buy this!

Ooo Can't see pics from my cellphone. Now I can see them!

Great news about the new movie, as the last one was clearly for the little ones and not very solid.

Is Wonder Woman given lines, and if so, are they respectful to the character? She was really irritating last time.

Great news about the new movie, as the last one was clearly for the little ones and not very solid.

Is Wonder Woman given lines, and if so, are they respectful to the character? She was really irritating last time.

Yes, she had several lines, and I'd say they were fairly respectful. She actually teaches the boys some lessons (or tries to anyway). I haven't watched Bizarro League, but I heard her lines were pretty sexist in that one, which was not at all the case here.

Yes, she had several lines, and I'd say they were fairly respectful. She actually teaches the boys some lessons (or tries to anyway). I haven't watched Bizarro League, but I heard her lines were pretty sexist in that one, which was not at all the case here.

That's good. I'll feel better about buying a movie that's worth watching, instead of only being driven by the minifigure.

The more I'm hearing, the more I'm looking forward to this movie.

Could you tell me if there is (and preferably that there isn't) a love-triangle between Wonder Woman, Flash, and GL (the trailer seemed to suggest one).

The more I'm hearing, the more I'm looking forward to this movie.

Could you tell me if there is (and preferably that there isn't) a love-triangle between Wonder Woman, Flash, and GL (the trailer seemed to suggest one).

Flash and GL do try to impress WW throughout the movie, but she ignores them and scolds them for it at the end.

Oh, and Deathstroke has one of the best parts in the movie. That's all I'll say about that. :wink:

Pictures from Toy ark, this is our best look at the new batmobile and new batman:

SDCC-2015-LEGO-Saturday-021.jpg

SDCC-2015-LEGO-Saturday-024.jpg

SDCC-2015-LEGO-Saturday-022.jpg

SDCC-2015-LEGO-Saturday-023.jpg

Sorry for the huge images, but looking at the batman minifigure now you can see the nice detailing on the suit and that belt doesn't look yellow anymore. Overall it looks better in the flesh. :thumbup:

Yeah abtmans torso is alright, but it does look abit off without legprinting.

I am liking this Lego Batmobile more and more everytime I see it. Batman looks alot better too without the bright yellow belt and a better look at the torso.