Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I might be alone in this, but I think the coolest part is that the print on the torso looks spot-on, because the "armor with 2 tiles" design is way too bulky for the Centurion.

Yea, I may not even put the armor on it.

Yea, I may not even put the armor on it.

In which case you have a pretty good Mark 5 Suit case suit from Iron Man 2. :grin::thumbup: :thumbup:

In which case you have a pretty good Mark 5 Suit case suit from Iron Man 2. :grin::thumbup: :thumbup:

You're right, obviously, but there are differences: Mark 5 has much more silver, a circular chest repulsor, more segmented, etc.

I'm more pleased that it's a pretty good Mark 33.

Better look at the SIlver Centurion Iron Man. Its in Hong Kong. I've seen it a week or two back online but never posted it.

Coolest part? The Tony Stark head has a black eye like in the movie. :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://www.youtube....h?v=QPkSs2-7QTI

Oh man, fantastic figure for my Iron Man collection!!!! I've just ordered the Iron Patriot and now I have to order the Silver Centurion!!! ( when he's on secondary market )

Any set descriptions from toys r us?

Nope! We only have one for the cycle chase (posted on DC thread)

Edited by IMBATMAN

Wow, I just read the article saying that Ant Man will shrink and ride on the arrow. That is amazing!!!

But even more amazing is that it obviously means, Ant Man micro figure!!!! That will be iconic in the movie kinda like the Hulkbuster and Vision from AoU.

Now, I'm even more excited knowing a proper Ant Man micro figure rendition is coming!!! :excited::drool:

What did you say? Ant-Man will shrink and ride on the arrow of Hawkeye?! That's amazing!

Now I'm hoping for a Hawkeye minifigure with arrows where Ant-Man can stand on when he's a microfig ( included in the airport set 49.99 USD ). :excited::drool:

EDIT: I know the post of Legocity2713 was a long time ago...

Edited by Winter Soldier

What did you say? Ant-Man will shrink and ride on the arrow of Hawkeye?! That's amazing!

Now I'm hoping for a Hawkeye minifigure with arrows where Ant-Man can stand on when he's a microfig ( included in the airport set 49.99 USD ). :excited::drool:

EDIT: I know the post of Legocity2713 was a long time ago...

Well, i tought this was a rumor? (I do hope this is real though, that sounds like the new defenition of epic) i already love Ant-Man and Hawkeye as a duo (So much awesome combo's!)

But i do have to agree, if there is something i'd wish for is proper arrows a minifig can hold, and a Bow without an arrow! just an empty bow with a string for running poses.

But if

Ant-Man will stand on the arrows in this Lego version, man... it would be a 1 second pickup

Edited by kevkipo

Lego is never going to make arrows that Antman can stand on. And even if they did find a way to incorporate a fire-able antman, it'd be through some sort of new molded studblaster, like Chewbaccas.

Lego is never going to make arrows that Antman can stand on. And even if they did find a way to incorporate a fire-able antman, it'd be through some sort of new molded studblaster, like Chewbaccas.

And it would be awesome still.

He sees that coming.

Yup.

Better look at the SIlver Centurion Iron Man. Its in Hong Kong. I've seen it a week or two back online but never posted it.

Coolest part? The Tony Stark head has a black eye like in the movie. :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPkSs2-7QTI

Impressive. Most Impressive.

Lego is really pulling a TDK Trilogy with all this Iron Man 3 related merchandise. I mean 3 sets when the movie originally came out, a polybag for Iron Patriot later that year, and then about 2 years later, another polybag, and then next year (3 YEARS AFTER THE MOVIE) there will be 2 armors directly from the movie put in Lego sets.

Now I'm not against it in any way, shape, or form, but I just thought it was interesting to point out. :classic:

The actor who is playing Baron Zemo just revealed he is not wearing a mask during the movie. So it's probably safe to assume that IF we get him in a set, he won't look anything like his comic counterpart and will just be another boring human fig. Ugh, what wasted potential.

The actor who is playing Baron Zemo just revealed he is not wearing a mask during the movie. So it's probably safe to assume that IF we get him in a set, he won't look anything like his comic counterpart and will just be another boring human fig. Ugh, what wasted potential.

Maybe it is a good thing that we have not heard that Zemo is in a set. Lego could have known what he looks like and thought let's give them both teams in full instead of missing a few characters and a basic Zemo

Oh man, fantastic figure for my Iron Man collection!!!! I've just ordered the Iron Patriot and now I have to order the Silver Centurion!!! ( when he's on secondary market )

Why? Just buy it with the game! :sweet: You will save a ton of money and have not only the minifigure, but a good time playing a fun game as well. Did the same with Iron Patriot and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. I wouldn't have bought the game had not been the minifigure included, but the game was awesome. :wub:

Whoa. That is really disappointing. I was hoping for maybe a guy in a suit with a tight purple mask.

They literally took what made Zemo iconic and threw it out the window. :sceptic::thumbdown:

Whoa. That is really disappointing. I was hoping for maybe a guy in a suit with a tight purple mask.

They literally took what made Zemo iconic and threw it out the window. :sceptic::thumbdown:

Masks are hard to make work in live action, why do you think they ditched Wolverines and countless others? Plus Zemo's is harder a featureless mask with a gold crown thing?

Lego is really pulling a TDK Trilogy with all this Iron Man 3 related merchandise. I mean 3 sets when the movie originally came out, a polybag for Iron Patriot later that year, and then about 2 years later, another polybag, and then next year (3 YEARS AFTER THE MOVIE) there will be 2 armors directly from the movie put in Lego sets.

Now I'm not against it in any way, shape, or form, but I just thought it was interesting to point out.

It seems like TLG were hamstrung pretty hard in making the Iron Man 3 sets. First of all, vehicle based action is Lego’s bread and butter and IM3 ultimately had very little, but they had a running contract with Marvel. Secondly, they couldn’t spoil the twist, which put restrictions on which figures were included where. To work within those restrictions, they went with making things up. Now, though, they have three years distance, and can safely integrate elements from the film into the wider line without needing to either capitalize on the zeitgeist or worry about protecting the brand.

They must have liked the film because, like you were saying, they are putting out a lot now. It’s nice, particularly for those who would like to model IM3’s final battle. With the addition of the 2016 suits, there will be:

-Mark 17

-Mark 33

-Mark 37

-Mark 39 (presumably)

-Mark 42

-Iron Patriot

-Aldrich Killian

-"Extremis Soldier"

-Pepper Potts

-Tony Stark

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the summer wave includes Igor or Red Snapper.

Masks are hard to make work in live action, why do you think they ditched Wolverines and countless others? Plus Zemo's is harder a featureless mask with a gold crown thing?

Marvel has definitely made stranger things work in the MCU than a mask glued to a mans face (Red Skull, for one.) This really isn't acceptable unless he's not actually Baron Zemo quite yet and hasn't been in the accident with the adhesive. I just hope we can get some comic sets with these characters because who knows when we'll see the real Zemo in a movie :sceptic:

All this has made me realise that LEGO has made/will have made (by at least summer 2016) 14 different Iron Man armours. What a collection!

(In order of appearance)

-Mark 6

-Mark 7

-Heartbreaker

-Mark 42

-War Machine

-Iron Patriot

-Mark 43

-Hulkbuster

-Mark 45

-Iron Legion

-Silver Centurion

-Underwater

-Space

-Mark 46 (Civil War)

Like Ultron pointed out, they could have done it like Red Skull. A really skin tight mask.

I guess he could kinda get confused with the Jessica Jones Netflix villain Purple Man (Killgrave) though. :shrug_oh_well:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the summer wave includes Igor or Red Snapper.

That seems very likely and is very welcome. :sweet:

All this has made me realise that LEGO has made/will have made (by at least summer 2016) 14 different Iron Man armours. What a collection!

(In order of appearance)

-Mark 6

-Mark 7

-Heartbreaker

-Mark 42

-War Machine

-Iron Patriot

-Mark 43

-Hulkbuster

-Mark 45

-Iron Legion

-Silver Centurion

-Underwater

-Space

-Mark 46 (Civil War)

All that along with the NYCC comic variant and the micro fig from the Helciarrier. (I don't really count the latter, but whatever.) :wink:

All that along with the NYCC comic variant and the micro fig from the Helciarrier. (I don't really count the latter, but whatever.) :wink:

Well that NYCC one isn't really available to everyone. Suppose the micro fig is more available tho... Ant-Man Buster armour :wink:

In getting confused about release dates, the two avengers assemble sets come out in January right? Then the mighty micros come out in March with civil war sets?

In getting confused about release dates, the two avengers assemble sets come out in January right? Then the mighty micros come out in March with civil war sets?

I think Mighty Micros are coming out in January with the Avengers Assembled sets.