Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I like that Lego is still helping those who are making Iron Man 3 MOC's by having a bunch of new Iron men each year, i mean we are getting at least 3 new ones next year! if not more!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

The Hall of Armor will be complete one day!

It's Sand Green, we all saw the image.

Good. Olive wouldn't have worked nearly as well.

As for getting lots of Iron Men, yeah it's cool to get a couple new ones each year... I'm just glad they're branching out with colors. :3

As for Hawkeye, Im sure he is In. After Age of Ultron he is a core Avenger

I think after Age of Ultron, he's taking a backseat to spend more time with his family, making him less of a core Avenger. :wink: I'm only joking, though, I understand what you mean

I still believe that we may not get a Hawkeye figure. It's simply just not a sure thing either way.

Is is weird to not know which Civil War sets will Iron Man and Cap be in?

Not at all, we don't know even half of the sets. We don't even know for sure how many :snicker: Heck we haven't even seen a trailer!

Not at all, we don't know even half of the sets. We don't even know for sure how many :snicker: Heck we haven't even seen a trailer!

Well at least we have people on this forum that know the details for all the sets, and its just a matter of time before they release it and blow our minds, like how Marvel will with the trailer.

Can someone please restate any news we've gotten since the leaked official images.

Quicksilver is pretty good about updating the first post with any new confirmed info, so just check that whenever you're curious.

Better look at the SIlver Centurion Iron Man. Its in Hong Kong. I've seen it a week or two back online but never posted it.

Coolest part? The Tony Stark head has a black eye like in the movie. :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://www.youtube....h?v=QPkSs2-7QTI

Oh that would be so epic for a Civil War diorama, battle worn Cap and Tony face

Better look at the SIlver Centurion Iron Man. Its in Hong Kong. I've seen it a week or two back online but never posted it.

Coolest part? The Tony Stark head has a black eye like in the movie. :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://www.youtube....h?v=QPkSs2-7QTI

I might be alone in this, but I think the coolest part is that the print on the torso looks spot-on, because the "armor with 2 tiles" design is way too bulky for the Centurion.

So, with the newly revealed (though possible fake) Batman figure over in the DC thread, it seems lego may continue to use the plastic sheet wing pieces, which means Falcon's wings could be made of that stuff.

Edited by Aegis2000

I still think falcon is going to have Finns hair piece. I don't care if its not accurate to the movie counterpart, they gave the new afro hair to Finn and his hair looks a lot like falcon. I think it will work.

I still think falcon is going to have Finns hair piece. I don't care if its not accurate to the movie counterpart, they gave the new afro hair to Finn and his hair looks a lot like falcon. I think it will work.

Plus they gave it to Winston in the Ghostbusters level of

That Silver Centurion looks incredible - too bad it's going to be incredibly expensive on the aftermarket. Hopefully it gets a more widespread release.