Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Fists? Like, hands or boxing gloves or those Chima things?

Big ones, like with a Technic pin at the end. Maybe the big fig ones.

Big ones, like with a Technic pin at the end. Maybe the big fig ones.

Yep, bigfig fists. Ultron's vehicle is a jumbled mess of grey, I think it's supposed to be a spider or something, it's got robot arms for legs on the sides (yet it's on wheels) and bull horns on the front

For somebody that has seen the images of the racers sets ( CM4Sci, just2good,... ):

pleas give us a full description of all of the racers set, that would be awesome. :wink:

Edited by Winter Soldier

No, i think? we haven't heard about the 4th set.

I have hope Hawkeye will appear, he's my favourite character now since... you know, you kinda got ehm... ended? :grin:

*Puts on Sunglasses.* I'll be back. In the other MCU.

I really want a Lego Civil War Hawkeye as well. It would be a major disappointment if Lego was to exclude him.

Yep, bigfig fists. Ultron's vehicle is a jumbled mess of grey, I think it's supposed to be a spider or something, it's got robot arms for legs on the sides (yet it's on wheels) and bull horns on the front

Wow. That's supposed to be $10? Good Parts Pack it sounds like. Even if Ultron is a Midget.

Even if Ultron is a Midget.

:cry_sad: I guess he can be another son of Ultron? Or just rip his little legs off an having him as a destroyed drone :sceptic:

EDIT: nevermind

How does Hulk have bigfig fists? Those don't fit on minifig arms, do they?

There are special fists that fit in hands, introduced in Chima

ef767d687de1485691976af85d8d7acc.jpg

Edited by Kaanere

There are special fists that fit in hands, introduced in Chima

Nope, those are not the fist pieces they're talking about. Hulk is not holding any fist pieces, his vehicle has big fig fists in it.

How does Hulk have bigfig fists? Those don't fit on minifig arms, do they?

His car has the fists on them. :wink:

Has anyone seen what thanos looks like?

I'm positive that he's just a blanked out minifigure in the picture.

Edited by amazingbricks

I really want a Lego Civil War Hawkeye as well. It would be a major disappointment if Lego was to exclude him.

This. I mean, I wouldn't care if he didn't have a new outfit, but he's finally got some purple,,,

*Puts on Sunglasses.* I'll be back. In the other MCU.

Wow. That's supposed to be $10? Good Parts Pack it sounds like. Even if Ultron is a Midget.

Indeed! Lego has included all the teams (Wich is a big applaus on their part, for doing that in 3 sets) Now i think the 4th set or at least a polybag should defenitely have at least Hawkeye and War machine. The purple would be so good!

What Does the Space Suit Iron Man look like?? Does it look like Mark 39 Gemini??

http://www.proteus-g...it-revealed.jpg

Die his helmet look all Gold and White?? And does anyone have any clear pics of what Deep Sea Suit Iron Man look like?

Not everything ( also little details of grey I think so ). I have no clear images of the Deep Sea Armor but I can say you this:

Mostly olive-green colors, red and grey colored details, he also has a Hero Factory armor part in olive-green, Arc Stone ( round stud ) and a grey thing are attached on that Hero Factory Armor part ( the grey thing on his back is maybe for breathing? ).

Not everything ( also little details of grey I think so ). I have no clear images of the Deep Sea Armor but I can say you this:

Mostly olive-green colors, red and grey colored details, he also has a Hero Factory armor part in olive-green, Arc Stone ( round stud ) and a grey thing are attached on that Hero Factory Armor part ( the grey thing on his back is maybe for breathing? ).

While I'm sure LegoCloneFanatic is appreciative that you replied to him.. it didn't do much for his question at all. The space Iron Man hasn't been revealed yet and the people who have seen it have given their best interpretations on it so far (basically saying it looks similar to the said, Gemini suit) however it's possible they too could change because the images they saw are still preliminary. And as for the deep sea armour, I don't think anyone has clear images just yet and if they do, that's not my place to say. LCF has eyes, describing the obvious from a blurry photo that they've obviously seen before isn't what he was after..

And on the Hawkeye matter, I personally would be let down if Hawkeye wasn't included. The previous figures IMO aren't recognisable as Hawkeye, and think a purple variant would probably help.

Edited by Coca-Cola

What Does the Space Suit Iron Man look like?? Does it look like Mark 39 Gemini??

http://www.proteus-groupe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/preview-iron-man-3-mark-39-gemini-sub-orbital-suit-revealed.jpg

Die his helmet look all Gold and White?? And does anyone have any clear pics of what Deep Sea Suit Iron Man look like?

It's white, which we've already known for months.

I like that Lego is still helping those who are making Iron Man 3 MOC's by having a bunch of new Iron men each year, i mean we are getting at least 3 new ones next year! if not more!

Edited by kevkipo

As for Hawkeye, Im sure he is In. After Age of Ultron he is a core Avenger

Excuse you? After Age of Ultron? I mean sure they put a bit of focus on him to make up for brainwashing him in the first movie, but Hawkeye has always been a key Avenger. (In the MCU :grin: I realize he's not a founder in the comics.)

But enough nitpicking at peoples' phrasing... Did someone say Olive for the Deepsea Iron Man? I thought it looked Sand Green...? :look:

But enough nitpicking at peoples' phrasing... Did someone say Olive for the Deepsea Iron Man? I thought it looked Sand Green...? :look:

It's Sand Green, we all saw the image.

Edited by Sir Gareth