Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Maybe. I emailed their marketing and promo team about it. Hopefully they just answer my simple question. But I was under the impression that they released the art officially

If your email ever gets read, they will probably just send you a stock reply about their policy not to reveal privileged information about an upcoming film release. Just being real with you!

It REALLY needs to be darker green and red. At parts he looks pink, but it's really a deep red. Well, at least his design hasn't changed and Lego can get it right now.

Bit off topic but I just watched this video of behind the scenes and it seems 8 seconds in or so you can see The Vision had a blue stone on his forehead originally like the minifigure, so that probably explains it!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/27/vision-paul-bettany-age-of-ultron-blu-ray

Back on topic I'm really excited to see what characters are in the racers, hopefully we get some minifigures we haven't had before and not just variants of characters like Iron Man. Let's have a Coulson!

Edited by SFC4

I think Coulson could totally be in a racer. And I wouldn't see the problem either. Wouldn't we all rather have new characters than a rehashed cap or iron man?

If your email ever gets read, they will probably just send you a stock reply about their policy not to reveal privileged information about an upcoming film release. Just being real with you!

I'm not really expecting much. But maybe the person who responds has a genuine answer for me

Just have some patience. There's a lot of time until the movie comes out.

Patience is not a virtue of mine!

I'm so excited for an Ant Man micro fig. If they're gonna give it to us, a civil war set is their chance. So many MOC possibilities. :excited::drool:

Do you know something that we don't or is it just your opinion?

I know nothing Jhon snow :grin: i'd love a Micro fig as much as the next person, but seeing as it is a small chance...

Maybe. I emailed their marketing and promo team about it. Hopefully they just answer my simple question. But I was under the impression that they released the art officially

They didn't, Mr Sundaymovies revealed it and got it from "A guy" who stole it. I hope you get a decent reaction though!

Same here. Thats why our hobby of choice is Lego. :tongue::laugh:

The patience of waiting for Civil War sets is what keeps me running.

It's also what comes trough my nose when i sneeze and trough my butt when i... you know :laugh:

I know nothing Jhon snow :grin: i'd love a Micro fig as much as the next person, but seeing as it is a small chance...

The patience of waiting for Civil War sets is what keeps me running.

It's also what comes trough my nose when i sneeze and trough my butt when i... you know :laugh:

Lol, love the game of Thrones reference btw.

As for the rest of your comment: :laugh_hard::roflmao:

Anyway, I'm glad that concept art showed that Winter Soldier still has the red star on his arm. I thought now that he turned over a new leaf he would get rid of it, (I know, weird of me) but thankfully that is not the case. So, I'm really excited to get a full Winter Soldier fig, I knew holding out would pay off. :excited: Score one for thriftiness! :grin:

Bit off topic but I just watched this video of behind the scenes and it seems 8 seconds in or so you can see The Vision had a blue stone on his forehead originally like the minifigure, so that probably explains it!

Yeah most of what these figs became was from Concept Art. Two biggest changes were Ultron and now Vision it appears. Can't really blame LEGO for Marvel changing the designs after the concepts were given out already.

Edited by Neomars

So because LEGO design's their sets off the concept art (Examples The Sleeveless Mandarin and The Vision with the Blue Mind Stone) wouldn't these sets primarily include the characters we see in the concept art... (No Spidey or Scarlett Witch)

So because LEGO design's their sets off the concept art (Examples The Sleeveless Mandarin and The Vision with the Blue Mind Stone) wouldn't these sets primarily include the characters we see in the concept art... (No Spidey or Scarlett Witch)

That is Promotional Art. Most promotional art consists of final designs. I wouldn't really read too much into the pictures besides the new looks and the teams. I don't know what Marvel has planned but I assure you if we don't get certain figs this year there will be other years to come.

Haven't seen this posted so here ya go. Silver Centurion in game look and release date for Lego Avengers.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game

I just realized... Considering the fact that Scott should be the only one shrinking down for this film (excluding maybe Hope), maybe we'll get him as a printed trophy piece this time around? :D

As much as I'd be happy to join you on the Wasp train, I believe it's already been confirmed they cut her from the Civil War script because they thought such a big reveal shouldn't be crammed into everything else going on.

I do really hope that the Black Panther fig looks awesome, and very sleek, not like the batman cowl or anything

Just very panter-ish

Now I know who was with Thanos in the Avenjet set!

Who? I think we know of Hyperion, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man

Who? I think we know of Hyperion, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man

We already know the full roster:

Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Iron Man Spacesuit Variant, and Thanos Big-fig

Edited by Sir Gareth

The sub has Red Skull, a Hydra goon, a Scuba Iron Man, and Cap, who is captured in a cage, the sub itself is kinda of like a scaled down version of one of the new Star Wars sets that has a chroma character in it (at least that's what I think anyway)

It was a regular Cap, but he did have a mouth piece, which I think is a new piece, the goon had it as well.

Also, this will not be the only Red Skull we will be getting, as he is one of the racers.

Edited by Hulk_Smash

The sub has Red Skull, a Hydra goon, a Scuba Iron Man, and Cap, who is captured in a cage, the sub itself is kinda of like a scaled down version of one of the new Star Wars sets that has a chroma character in it (at least that's what I think anyway)

I can confirm.

Edited by Sir Gareth