Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

What?!! This is news to me, it looks printed....oh well, I still like the set as a whole.

Love the Doc Ock set! Especially because I have no Doc Ock figs, and Vulture, White Tiger, and Captain Stacy look amazing! Also, the price is great.

Regarding best set, I like the Avenjet, Bridge Battle, Airport Battle, and Tanker Truck Takedown.

Best set? I'd have to say the Web Warriors' Bridge Battle. I don't have it in hand, but the price per piece is under 10¢ USD, the minifigure selection is amazing and all but exclusive, and I love all of the little "Easter eggs" in the set. There are some great parts included, including "web" strings, a white net, the new shooting-web piece, and I know I saw an 6x16 black plate. Green Goblin is a superb minifigure, and I love his exclude pumpkin bomb piece. I even love the taxi. I don't have the set (obviously), but I will be buying it ASAP in the US when it becomes available.

The only reason I don't say the Airport battle is the rehashed Captain America and (though welcome) the inclusion of the duplicate Winter Soldier.

Edited by Aegis2000

For sets currently released I have to go with the airport battle too - I love the updated war machine we got (although would have preferred his original gun over a stud shooter!) and the iron man armour was sweet too! And who can forget Giant Man? I thought building him was pretty cool and seeing it all come together was great. Once the bridge battle set drops though I think that is going to take top spot with ease for me!

All three new sets are available at Smyths in the UK for the UK fans here! Bridge battle looks epic! My Smyths had all the LEGO Summer stuff so I was eyeing up the Passenger Terminal to go with the Airport set!

All three new sets are available at Smyths in the UK for the UK fans here! Bridge battle looks epic! My Smyths had all the LEGO Summer stuff so I was eyeing up the Passenger Terminal to go with the Airport set!

Was the Bridge Battle £90 by any chance? I know it's meant to be £100 but remember Amazon having it for pre-order for that price.

Was the Bridge Battle £90 by any chance? I know it's meant to be £100 but remember Amazon having it for pre-order for that price.

When I found it, it was £90

When I found it, it was £90

Yeah I had a quick Google earlier and the most I saw it for was £90 too.

Excellent, thanks guys! It looks like such a fun set to build and mess around with (along with the fantastic figures of course).

Just finished building the bridge. One of the best Marvel sets, for sure.

What do you believe to be the best aspect of the set?

I am halfway through I think. Got it for 20% discount here in Germany, so I just had to take it with me. Even though I did not really want it, because it's expensive. But 80 Euros seemed fair. Might be the favourite one for me this year. But I still have Ghost Rider coming my way on Saturday ;-)

What do you believe to be the best aspect of the set?

The design.

Green Goblin on the top near the flag <3

Edited by Sebiron

Green Goblin on the top near the flag <3

Nice. I thought the flag would be great if I want a Goblin Nation scene. All I need is Superior Spider Man, if LEGO would be so kind as to help me out there

Nice. I thought the flag would be great if I want a Goblin Nation scene. All I need is Superior Spider Man, if LEGO would be so kind as to help me out there

I wholeheartedly agree and had the same idea. :thumbup:

For Superior Spider-Man I was thinking Ultimate Spider-Man's body with Civil War Spidey's head. Or maybe just Civil War Spidey can double as Superior? Idk.

Ok, now I can't wait for that bridge set! It and the ghost rider set will be the first complete Marvel sets I'll have purchased since Malibu Mansion! Everything about this year's Spidey wave is so appealing to me as someone who grew up watching Spider-Man cartoons with those classic looking villains! Ever since the first Spider-Man movie, I've always wanted a bridge set since I missed out on the first one back in 2002, yet the overall look of this bridge and all of its details with the posters and the graffiti and that goblin nation flag are just too awesome to miss out on this time!

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

We have new sets here in Poland as well. The prices so far are ok, but might drop further within the next few weeks, so I'll wait and order all three at the same time...

Favorite one? I mean for someone raised on Ditko, Romita, Stern and McFarlane? Of course it's The Bridge Battle.

Did the new sets pop up in the netherlands already?

Do you know where Wijneghem is? It's just over the border, might try calling them.

It's an official Lego store (The only one in Belgium and the Netherlands i think)

Do you know where Wijneghem is? It's just over the border, might try calling them.

It's an official Lego store (The only one in Belgium and the Netherlands i think)

Yes, thanks. Might go there this weekend then :-)

Does anyone know if the UK Lego shop is getting the captain America polybag, it hasn't appeared yet when ordering