Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Looks pretty good though. Could make for a nice variant. I had not seen this, so thanks for sharing, even though it is disappointingly OT...for now...

The Doctor Strange set is the Ancient One, Mordo, and Strange. Looks like the Big Bang Theory set but with eccentric collectibles and a big octopus out the wall.

The Doctor Strange set is the Ancient One, Mordo, and Strange. Looks like the Big Bang Theory set but with eccentric collectibles and a big octopus out the wall.

No mads mikkelsen character then? =/ does strange have grey in his hair???

Yay! Was hoping for the Ancient One. Always knew there was 'possibility'

Ill see myself out

Surprised at the lack of Wong. Was hoping for him to pop along

So is the red tentacled demon the Ancient One, and the one with fans Mordo?

How did you know there was a character with fans?

The Ancient One is a minifig with trans fans, Mordo has Finn hair, all have new faces and torsos, and Strange has black hair with what I think is grey side printing, but it could just be a plain black widow peak hairz

The Ancient One is a minifig with trans fans, Mordo has Finn hair, all have new faces and torsos, and Strange has black hair with what I think is grey side printing, but it could just be a plain black widow peak hairz

Thanks J2G! :wink: Sounds pretty much like what we expected which is awesome! Can't wait to see it myself.

Also, great to hear Mordo has Finn hair. I actually made a MCU Mordo myself and used the same hair.

Looks pretty accurate if anyone wants to check it out on my Flickr.

That was indeed a shameless plug. :blush:

Baron Mordo (MCU)

Baron Mordo with Finns hair? He has his hair combed back, right? Or am i missing something?

Baron Mordo with Finns hair? He has his hair combed back, right? Or am i missing something?

He is black in the movie.

I think he used the head form a First Order guy in the First Order Battlepack

Yep. :classic::thumbup:

What face did you use for Baron Mordo?

RE: Above :grin::thumbup:

Wait so Dr. Strange has the Bruce Wayne/Zod hair instead of the perfect new superman hair piece? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why Lego?

Wait so Dr. Strange has the Bruce Wayne/Zod hair instead of the perfect new superman hair piece? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why Lego?

No, he has the same hair as the Joker / Peter Venkman's old hair / Doc Brown's old hair / etc.

For sure it's black with white on the sides?

For sure it's black - I'm not sure that it has white on the side. It looks like gray but that can be wrong and it could just be plain black.