Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Quicksilver wasn't in the most expensive set that wave... He was in the third expensive and if including the Helicarrier fourth... But undoubtedly LEGO will do the same again...

Quicksilver wasn't in the most expensive set that wave... He was in the third expensive and if including the Helicarrier fourth... But undoubtedly LEGO will do the same again...

Yeah, you get my point though. They like to put the characters that people want in more expensive sets. I hope that's not going to happen again though, but it's most likely going to be the case again.

Yeah, you get my point though. They like to put the characters that people want in more expensive sets. I hope that's not going to happen again though, but it's most likely going to be the case again.

I just hope they don't put the characters people want most in ToysRUs exclusives, that's my pet peeve. The price is jacked up in store and online at sited like Amazon. Strucker and Quicsilver were exclusive this year. If they put them in a nice set though, like a Quinjet, I wouldn't mind because I'd get it anyway, unlike that "fortress" Quicksilver cam in.

Not at D23... They search you man!

They search you... :distressed:

They searched you where? And you hid the flash drive in your what? They wore gloves, right?

Marvel has reached that point where they don't even need to release a trailer to create hype, the trailer is more for the fans.

I'm just afraid that with so many characters Lego puts all the variations in the cheap sets and Black Panther in the big expensive set.It's almost a forgone conclusion that they will sadly.

Don't be so sure.

Toysrus exclusives are sold both online and in LEGO stores and the prices are the same...

Right, but for $50 you pay shipping which is about the same price, and there's no Lego store for 250 miles from where I live.

Sup, I haven't been on here in a while, could someone tell me what's been going on. If there's been any news or pictures about sets? Thanks

News, yes. We're getting a series of Racers for DC and Marvel next year at $10 each, with two minifigures each that may possibly have no legs. We're getting four or more CA: CW sets in March (one of which will be a smaller set with the Winter Soldier included in it), and two Avengers Assemble sets in January, a HYDRA submarine and the Avenjet.

Pictures, no. It's August, though the Racers should be revealed soon according to J2G.

Edited by Aegis2000

Pumped for civil war sets

And no legs? That's a bummer. If they had legs that sounds like a cheap way to get good minifigs

When did we get pics for age of ultron?

We aren't certain whether or not they have legs.

And we got AoU pics in December of 2014.

They searched you where? And you hid the flash drive in your what? They wore gloves, right?

No :sadnew: i will never be the same...

Do you guys really believe they will give you a minifigure without legs? i mean c'mon man where's the sense in that! i'm sure they will give you legs and you can take them off to have nice poses on the ride... bike... helicopter thingy

This. It would really surprise me if LEGO would give us half minifigs. Have they ever done anything like that before?

It is possible you have to remove the legs for them to fit in the racers, but they should still be included in the pack.

This. It would really surprise me if LEGO would give us half minifigs. Have they ever done anything like that before?

It is possible you have to remove the legs for them to fit in the racers, but they should still be included in the pack.

That birthday cake set with the pop-out jester had no legs. :cry_sad:

I hope they don't go that route again.

It could just be like the Ultron drone in the battle pack. His legs aren't attached to him, but they're still there. And I don't think they'd give us no legs. That doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Ultron

That birthday cake set with the pop-out jester had no legs. :cry_sad:

I hope they don't go that route again.

You're right; I forgot about that one. However, that was a display piece and these races will be aimed at kids to be played with.

Also, keep in mind these are licensed figures so there may be some stricter guidelines on how the character are portrayed (especially in the case of Marvel, who can be very protective of their characters).

What does everyone think; will the racers be miniaturized versions of vehicles (like star wars microfighters) or vehicles that are just normally small?

What does everyone think; will the racers be miniaturized versions of vehicles (like star wars microfighters) or vehicles that are just normally small?

I think Microfighter style makes the most sense.

Racers? Are there pictures?

Hey. New here, i was thinking about the civil war sets. What if we see this in terms of figures

25$

Wakanda showdown

Cap

Black panther

Crossbones

39$

Iron man

Scarlet witch

Vision

Hawkeye

74$

Registration battle

Cap

Iron man

Black widow

Falcon

War machine

49$

Cap

Falcon

Bucky

Zemo

Antman

The 49$ would be an exclusive probably

If you don't mind please stop posting these really long lists of ideas... They're great but we've had too many people doing it... Also:

Hawkeye and Black Widow fight in the trailer so I'm sure if they're in the sets they'll be in it together...

Vision also will have a new look in a Tuxedo

Sorry if I'm being mean... And welcome legosamsonite!

Edited by Ashnflash