Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Yikes! The sides of Giant Man's legs have technis holes down the sides!

You can fill them with some of those blue studded technic pins and a black smooth tile

You can fill them with some of those blue studded technic pins and a black smooth tile

Technic, pin 3/4 in red colour would suffice? Because it has red strips on his suit.

I don't know. I don't buy technics.....

May be these would help.

51fdEEx74FL._SX425__zpskycmyejs.jpg

So, can it be confirmed that the Iron Man in the airport set is MK45 ?

From the helmet and chest seen on the pic, it shall be mk46 like this

23523884790_f21aea697e_b_zpsrh8qjoi6.jpg

Edited by wilson3a10

Does everyone see Cap's scalemail figure in the corner? we don't have that one in a set!

Yes, in the top right corner. Maybe he'll be in the fourth set? I don't know, I dont like how it appears they reused the AoU minfigure.

Yes! The microfig Ant-Man IS in there! Scarlet Witch's hair is the right hair!

Black Panther's head is a bit of a bummer, but I'd say that at least confirms White Tiger for somewhere down the line. Also, why is War Machine attacking Ant-Man with a stick?

Got to say that I am loving the Black Panther "Helmet/Mask" that they have done.

Well it is tight, so that's goo. But i really need a closer look!

Black Panther's head is a bit of a bummer, but I'd say that at least confirms White Tiger for somewhere down the line. Also, why is War Machine attacking Ant-Man with a stick?

That's a Warhammer, google it :grin:

It looks so bland and out of place.

Hey, what about a Uruk Hai Ballista?

Ballista!? :wacko: you mean their swords right?

I was about to b*tch about the next Quinjet while the last one is merely one page away in same the catalog, but a jet, a tower, giantman, 6 minifigs and a microfig for 80 euro is a great price.

The other two sets don't look to shabby either, i really like Black Panther's jet and Crossbones Jeep is ok, too.

Falcon looks really weird though.

Mighty Micros are 'meh', i don't know what to make of them.

The two Avengers Assemble sets are first-day-purchases anyway.

Edited by DarthBrickus

Avengers Assemble sets are only worth their figures.

Mighty Micros are not good. Only like the new pumpkin bomb which will be given to my GG figure, and the new Spidey head printing. Ultron's classic face also seems promising.

Civil War sets are so good. Well... kind of. After I freaked out I stepped back to judge with a clear head. The Crossbones set has AMAZING figures for my collection and upcoming MOCs, but the vehicle (besides the bike) is garbage. Too boxy, too colorful, but decent pieces.

The Black Panther jet has good figures and a great Jeep, but the plane is not that great and I'm not fully sold on the Black Panther figure.

The airport set is so insanely cool. Giant Man, micro fig Ant Man and all those other figures with a pretty good build and a cool new Quinjet?!?! Count me in!

But God, I hope one of those suitcases in the Airport set says "Wakanda" or some other subtle references. :grin:

Edited by Legocity2713

Crossbones set looks awesome!! The figs look great, and I haven't got black widow yet, so yay! Of course scarlet witch got fixed and put in the most expensive set ><. O my goodness they actually pulled giant man off really well like :wub: . Not a fan of the mighty micros though, may pick up the spiderman one, but thats it probably.

Yes! The microfig Ant-Man IS in there! Scarlet Witch's hair is the right hair!

Call me crazy, but I'd like to think that we (collectively) have had an impact on TLG when they put out variants with the wrong elements. Remember the Dooku hairpiece that originally came with Hawkeye and last year's Scarlet Witch, everyone immediately said that PotC hair was a better match... I'd like to think so anyway!

Call me crazy, but I'd like to think that we (collectively) have had an impact on TLG when they put out variants with the wrong elements. Remember the Dooku hairpiece that originally came with Hawkeye and last year's Scarlet Witch, everyone immediately said that PotC hair was a better match... I'd like to think so anyway!

Yes, it really felt like they made improvements and listened here, i love what they did with Hawkeye this year, and what they are doing with Scarlet Witch next year!

We also noted the absence of a Ant-Man microfig, and Ta-daa! we got one!

Yes, in the top right corner. Maybe he'll be in the fourth set? I don't know, I dont like how it appears they reused the AoU minfigure.

If you compare the sets to scenes shown in the trailer, Cap wears the AoU suite.

If you compare the sets to scenes shown in the trailer, Cap wears the AoU suite.

Yes, but there should be an updated feathered suit later on. (In the film)

Update: 76048 and 76049 now listed on Lego S@H.

•"Space Iron Man comes with a spacesuit."

Huh, never would've guessed.

Edited by Aegis2000

> Be grandpa, 62 years old

> Settling down for the evening - about 5:30 PM

> Sit down on your Davenport with your favorite Afghan

> Sipping a warm glass of Metamucil

> Turns on Fox News really loud

> Proceeds to play with Crossbones' Hazard Heist

> Be grandpa, 62 years old

> Settling down for the evening - about 5:30 PM

> Sit down on your Davenport with your favorite Afghan

> Sipping a warm glass of Metamucil

> Turns on Fox News really loud

> Proceeds to play with Crossbones' Hazard Heist

Haha! :laugh:

To be fair to Lego's designers, the poor hair choices are likely the result of having to base the figures off of concept art. So while they may very well listen to us, they also probably already realize when they have an issue like Hawkeye or SW that needs to be adjusted for the next release.

And as for Hawkeye not appearing: Don't you dare say he can just be made using the older versions. He's wearing purple now! Red is my favorite color, but Hawkeye in purple? That's just meant to be.

And as for Hawkeye not appearing: Don't you dare say he can just be made using the older versions. He's wearing purple now! Red is my favorite color, but Hawkeye in purple? That's just meant to be.

Amen, preach it brother! Classic Hawkeye has purple!