Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

TLG has seen pictures of Spidey's suit, trust me on this one! pictures seem to have been around since May, only none have leaked on the internet.

Can you please supply us with a reliable source?

TLG has seen pictures of Spidey's suit, trust me on this one! pictures seem to have been around since May, only none have leaked on the internet.

Could you maybe send me link? Thanks! :wink:

TLG has seen it, i haven't, none on the internet have really! but reports say the suit has been around since May / June.

But there was this one thing, a fan drew a rendering of a street leveled Spiderman a couple of years ago, and this summer an insider from the set stated that the suit looked like a rough approximation!

Take this with a pinch of salt though, as nothing had been confirmed yet. Here's the link for the guys who want to read the article: http://screenrant.co...illain-casting/

And these are all rumors guys, we shouldn't really be talking about this here. It wouldn't be nice to get your hopes up for nothing, and even if TLG has seen it, they decide what shows up in a set or not!

Edited by kevkipo

But there was this one thing, a fan drew a rendering of a street leveled Spiderman a couple of years ago, and this summer an insider from the set stated that the suit looked like a rough approximation!

I think that would be a great fig, if that's what he's going to look like in the film. Plus, it'd be a nice change from the traditional Spidey figures we've gotten (excluding Miles Morales and Iron Spider).

I think that would be a great fig, if that's what he's going to look like in the film. Plus, it'd be a nice change from the traditional Spidey figures we've gotten (excluding Miles Morales and Iron Spider).

I totally agree! Building a Spiderverse, just like they're building an Iron Legion, would be fantastic!

Plus, possibly a red hoodie neck bracket piece.

Yeah. I would love Spider-Verse minifigures like Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spider, and the Superior Spider-Man. LEGO has been making some of the more obscure Spider-Man minifigures from the TV show this year like the Iron Spider and Miles Morales but I don't think other Spider-Verse characters would be made. What I do think will get made sometime is more recurring characters from the show like Agent Venom. Also, because Spider-Man is only briefly showing up in Civil War, I doubt he will be appearing in LEGO sets next year. He will likely show up in 2017 with sets from his solo movie if LEGO has the rights. Sony is still making the Spider-Man movies but Marvel still has creative say in them.

Also, when is LEGO going to get around to putting Daredevil in a set? Seriously!

I can think of an excellent set that would contain Daredevil, Bullseye, Elektra, and Kingpin all from LEGO Marvel. The sets don't even have to be based off the gritty Netflix show, they can be based off the comics!

Just2good, are you positive that the iron man in the Jr set is identical to the 2012 quinjet one?

It definitely is. Here's an official set image:

Just2good, are you positive that the iron man in the Jr set is identical to the 2012 quinjet one?

The official pictures that J2G released show the 2012 mrk 7 iron man suit

Check Page1: In the first picture, its MK.7 from Quinjet Aerial Battle.

Edited by Aegis2000

ToysRUs ad says that the Hulk Minifigure will be available starting next week for free with a purchase of $30 or more in LEGO

ToysRUs ad says that the Hulk Minifigure will be available starting next week for free with a purchase of $30 or more in LEGO

I found the Polly bag! I can post pictures of you guys want. The hulk minifigure is really nice

Thank you Neomars, do you know if it's limited to toys r us or is it available in lego shop at home?

FalconFan is it a new hair piece? And pictures would be great.

Edited by Marvel_Geek

Sweet can't wait to get it. What vehicles are the stickers for?

The stickers are the logos for Avengers, SHIELD and Hydra, plus 2 Stark Industries long and 1 Stark short stickers, so basically any set you want really

TLG has seen it, i haven't, none on the internet have really! but reports say the suit has been around since May / June.

Take this with a pinch of salt though, as nothing had been confirmed yet. Here's the link for the guys who want to read the article: http://screenrant.co...illain-casting/

And these are all rumors guys, we shouldn't really be talking about this here. It wouldn't be nice to get your hopes up for nothing, and even if TLG has seen it, they decide what shows up in a set or not!

This was confirmed as fan art. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Fun to see it pop up again, huh?

Anyone else hear that Black Panther won't have a new helmet mold? Delta Customs on Instagram is reporting he will have a "top" piece similar to Darth Mauls horns.

Delta isn't reliable. He reported that Doomsday was going to be in the biggest Batman V Superman set.

Good to know it's starting to pop up in stores. I'll have to see if I can grab one from my local TRU. If not... I'll have to pop over to the BTSF subforum. :pir-grin:

Edited by mediumsnowman