Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Agh! I'm about to scream. The Mighty Micros have SHORT LEGS.

We've know that for a while. But these set descriptions are making us wonder if the sets also include regular legs.

There, there, it'll be alright. :classic:

That's about $86 USD conversion, so I would expect the set here to be about $79.99 and perhaps a similar piece count to the AoU Quinjet set.

Probably not, and who even came up with these random guesses? In Europe sets are always more expensive, that's always a standard. Even tough the Euro is more worth than the dollar

IT SHOULD BE: (Take for example Hydra Chase) 18 Euro in Europe. 20 Dollars in the US

IT IS RIGHT NOW: 20 Dollars in the US. 26,99 Euro in Europe

For more examples go to the Lego Shop @ Home

EDIT: Wich makes you also guess the Airport set, Hydra Smash (The Quicksilver set) was 50 Dollars am i right? Well in Europe where i bought it it was around 60 / 64,99

Edited by kevkipo

My guesses for the prices in EUR:

• Iron Skull Submarine Attack: 54.99 EUR
  • Avengers Space Mission: 79.99 EUR
  • CA:CW 1: 26.99 EUR
  • CA:CW 2: 39.99 EUR or 54.99 EUR
  • CA:CW 3: 64.99 EUR or 69.99 EUR

I agree with you on most of those, the only one i think will b less is the Submarine. my guess is 40 Eur

The prices on Amazon ARE already in EUR

We've know that for a while. But these set descriptions are making us wonder if the sets also include regular legs.

Including multiple pairs of legs for every single figure in a line sounds highly unlikely to me, but I know a lot of people around here who would be very happy if it were the case.

I agree with you on most of those, the only one i think will b less is the Submarine. my guess is 40 Eur

Yes, maybe a little bit less.. not 54.99€ but 49.99€

The prices on Amazon ARE already in EUR

Sorry, didn't knew that... :grin:

Including multiple pairs of legs for every single figure in a line sounds highly unlikely to me, but I know a lot of people around here who would be very happy if it were the case.

I'm not betting on it, but might as well hold out some hope.

Does someone know that there will be a Marvel line for LEGO Dimensions? Or are they not gonna do this because of the new LEGO Marvel Avengers game?

Does someone know that there will be a Marvel line for LEGO Dimensions? Or are they not gonna do this because of the new LEGO Marvel Avengers game?

No, probably not. Marvel = Disney, DC = Warner Bros. TT = Warner Bros as well. to sum it up quick :grin:

Just FYI, this thread is for rumors and discussion of rumors for Marvel 2016 sets. Talking about Lego games goes in the Lego Gaming sub-forum (there's a thread about Dimensions), or in a separate thread if it's that different from the discussion at hand.

But to answer the question, no, they'll never go for it. It's because of Warner (DC) and Disney (Marvel) not wanting to conflate their brands, and because of Disney having just made Disney Infinity and not wanting to promote the competition.

Ok... Keep calm, no need to get worked up over this!

Edited by agoodfella77

Sci doesn't need to give 'definitive proof.' We trust him to accurately describe the prelims he's seen. The prelims show short legs. These awful transitions from French have thrown people into way too much of a tizzy.

For CM4Sci:

We know you are a good drawer so maybe you can draw the Thanos set like you did with the Nexo Knights sets? That would be awesome.

:classic:

If there's someone else that also have seen the images, the same question.

:wink:

If we do that, then there's no LEGO Copyright and is the problem solved!!!!

:laugh:

For CM4Sci:

We know you are a good drawer so maybe you can draw the Thanos set like you did with the Nexo Knights sets? That would be awesome.

The Might Micro sets, which do have short legs, are the ones in question, not the Avengers Space Mission.

Edited by Sir Gareth

For CM4Sci:

Would if I was allowed. If I was allowed to post anything here it'd be the actual photo with everything but the legs scribbled out.

The Might Micro sets, which do have short legs, are the ones in question, not the Avengers Space Mission.

Would if I was allowed. If I was allowed to post anything here it'd be the actual photo with everything but the legs scribbled out.

OK, it was just a random question. I just wonder how that set would look like.

You are not allowed to do that?! That sucks...

Huh... seems as if Lego Marvels Avengers thread is removed...? anyone encountering the same problem here?