Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Guys please stop counting down the minutes until 'nothing yet'.

Patience is a virtue; we'll find out more about the sets soon enough.

I know it is, but it ain't mine.

We get kraven!!!!!! The brick set article is up. He makes some very bold clams about this wave expecally the bridge set! Goblin is in minifigure form but not as silly as the junior set

Edited by Falconfan1414

These sets sound truly awesome. :grin: I honestly can't believe the amount of new minifigures we are getting...especially HOBGOBLIN! I mean he really was an unexpected surprise. :wub: There is literally only one more Spiderman villain I want, that being Mysterio. Everything else for me has been covered. :grin:

Well Hobgoblin wasn't that big of a surprise was it? Only Jack o Lantern or Demogoblin would come to mind, at least to my mind. But i'm really glad we get Hobbie, because he's one of my most favorite spidey villains no doubt. He has printed legs i read will the printing be scales or something like that? I already ordered the dual molded legs from deathstroke a while ago so i'm curious what will look better on him. That Ghostface is getting a new flame mold is fantastic, i hope it is more of a flame in motion (when riding a bike), then we can switch with our flame-moulds when ghost is standing or riding :-) The bike, well we can make a smaller one.

Now only if we get a daredevil set with a kingpin in it we can almost start some mob wars.

The bridge set sounds fantastic. Not black but dark grey and with a lot of detail. City afols will buy them too maybe (and sell their figs on bl, so the prices per figure shouldnt be superhigh maybe?). I'm so curious how the figs look like and if i like 'em that way. Especially curious of Kraven(!) and Scorpion. Also a new web piece? Like a sturdy webshooting piece? Great!

The dock ock set doesnt thrill me that much. I would love to get me a Vulture, but i read he has white wings? When did Vulture have white wings? Too bad they didnt make a new wing piece where the arms are actually the wings too. I dont like the falcon's wingpiece. White tiger would be nice to have, and the father of Gwen too.

The Dr. Strange set is also sounding promising! When will we see pics again?

Glad to see my suspicions were true and that there's indeed another minifigure in the Bridge set. Kraven is definitely a pleasing surprise!

CapRex101 also says he remembers a white outfit for the Spider-Girl minifigure. Could it be... Spider-Gwen? :cry_happy:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Glad to see my suspicions were true and that there's indeed another minifigure in the Bridge set. Kraven is definitely a pleasing surprise!

CapRex101 also says he remembers a white outfit for the Spider-Girl minifigure. Could it be... Spider-Gwen? :cry_happy:

I didn't see a mention of Spider-girl being white?

Can someone with a brickset account ask them to elaborate on Spider-girl and Scarlet Spider? This wave would be unbeatable with Gwen!

Edit: just saw the white comment in the comments section, had to reload the page. I'd prefer Gwen, but Anya would be really cool as well!

Don't worry guys, I've asked about Spider Gwen/Girl?, Scarlet Spider, Kraven, Vulture and Scorpion

Don't worry guys, I've asked about Spider Gwen/Girl?, Scarlet Spider, Kraven, Vulture and Scorpion

So did I, right before you. I'm Purploros over there.

So did I, right before you. I'm Purploros over there.

You beat me to it whilst I was getting my account set up :'D

You beat me to it whilst I was getting my account set up :'D

Your answers are up guys on Brickset!

"Scarlet Spider is dark red. I cannot remember exactly what Kraven and Scorpion look like but Vulture was definitely in a green outfit and had a flesh head. I am not sure about Spider-Girl as it was certainly white and resembled Spider-Gwen but it had a hair piece and no hood, which is a well known feature of the character."

YES!! KAINE!! Also Gwen with hair and a non mutant Vulture. Maybe Gwen has an interchangeable hair/hood