Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Seeing the MCU Falcon in the NYCC Lego Marvel Avengers trailer, I'm thinking he will definitely have a brick built pack next year. He doesn't have plastic wings in the trailer, that's for sure.

I think falcon will have great looking wings based on what the trailer shows but hopefully they don't redesign them for the set

I think falcon will have great looking wings based on what the trailer shows but hopefully they don't redesign them for the set

My hopes too. However, there can be on and off screen differences, *ahem* Vision. They kept his stone blue, for instance.

Any one else notice the new Red Skull? Maybe he will be in the Iron Skull set or Mighty Micros.

I believe it's an MCU-based Red Skull, the trailer says parts of the story include the events of Captain America: The First Avenger.

I'm hoping with the LEGO Avengers game highlighting previous Marvel movies that didn't see any sets (aside from Iron Man 3), we could see something for The Dark World (or reminescent of it with a Malekith) or First Avenger.

I'm so excited for the new LEGO Avengers game!!! You can see Thanos's back and I think he looks great ( light-blue with yellow shoulderplates and yellow crown ), you can also see his throne and I hope they'll use the same design for the platform in the Avenjet set where Thanos is standing on. Falcon has no brick-built wings, the All New Captain America hair and 2 guns, he has a new part for his wings!!!

The Winter Soldier has sometimes the same hair in black or in dark brown. Black Widow seems to have bracelets. Loki has sometimes a black hairpiece instead of a helmet and maybe we shall see Loki appear in the Juniors set like that.

Edited by Winter Soldier

I am actually disappointed by the lack of Guardians of the Galaxy in the game. While they may be unlockable characters through side quests, I really wish the movie was one of the 6 main levels. I don't know why two of them have to be Captain America (possibly to provide some backstory?), but I would drop First Avenger and throw in Guardians.

Or maybe because the game is titled LEGO Avengers, they want to avoid confusion as so far the Guardians and Avengers have not intertwined in film. It's a shame =\

Edited by Dr Axels

I am actually disappointed by the lack of Guardians of the Galaxy in the game. While they may be unlockable characters through side quests, I really wish the movie was one of the 6 main levels. I don't know why two of them have to be Captain America (possibly to provide some backstory?), but I would drop First Avenger and throw in Guardians.

Or maybe because the game is titled LEGO Avengers, they want to avoid confusion as so far the Guardians and Avengers have not intertwined in film. It's a shame =\

Well, there is a Peggy Carter side quest, so maybe a GOTG one as well? but please discuss this in the C&M thread :wink:

I'm so excited for the new LEGO Avengers game!!!

I actually hadn't seen that trailer -- man, the game looks amazing!

Couple of points:

1) Where was Falcon? I can't seem to find him?

2) Did anyone else notice the Hydra arm printing on Red Skull? I hope his upcoming fig comes with it.

Edited by agoodfella77

GoG will probably be paid dlc available some time after games release.

I laughed out loud three times. 1)the fat batsignal 2)a kryptonite gun? Really?? 3)red skull town ing an outhouse

Well, there's this Juniors set on the cache, and it only uses the Iron Man and Loki from 2012. :sad:

Edited by just2good

Okay to share? Yes. Okay for Lego to sell? Hardly, that's ridiculous! An Iron Car? Wow. I already have three Lokis :grin: But nice, thanks anyways. Any pictures of the Avenjet Space Mission?

However, that's a major improvement on theTesseract.

Wow I like the iron sub is that how all iron man figures are going to be now with that certain part with the core? Impressed by the iron skull figure. That junior set is sort of impressive in its own way as well. Does this mean we can see the thanos set any time soon?

Edited by Falconfan1414

Lol, when the Juniors set looks better than the others. :laugh:

Seriously though, the Juniors set looks awesome. Glad to see the Iron man is Mk 7 and Loki is the old one. Everything about that set looks good (even the car!) --- The "STARK" license plate is nice touch. :sweet::thumbup:

Now, to whoever said the Submarine looks like a Space Police set, you could not be more right. What an abomination! But that Iron Skull and Deep Sea Iron Man armor honestly makes the set worth the purchase. :excited:

Edited by Legocity2713

Lol, when the Juniors set looks better than the others. :laugh:

Seriously though, the Juniors set looks awesome. Glad to see the Iron man is Mk 7 and Loki is the old one. Everything about that set looks good (even the car!) --- The "STARK" license plate is nice touch. :sweet::thumbup:

I didn't even notice it was MK. VII! I love that armor, although I've already got it, an extra would be great.