Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Hoping if Spiderman is in the film that they won't try and keep him under wraps stopping us getting him in a set.

I think we'll see about 4 sets. It'll be interesting if we do get Spidey in a set or not. Feige didn't make it seem like he had a big role. I also wonder if we'll get a winter wave next year? Probably not, but maybe a spidey set or two would be nice

Peoples guesses on how many sets it will get is so random.

There won't be any more X-men sets, Marvel has waged war on Fox and they refuse to merchandise X-men and Fantastic Four, which is why we have an Avengers video game rather than Marvel 2.

Also, I don't know if people wanting AoS sets should make me laugh or cry...

Spider-Man will be a glorified cameo at best. I'm not a expecting a minifig.

Nah man, LEGO loves Spidey, they'll find any opportunity to shove him in a set. It's just that, I'd imagine the sets are already in production, so it'll be hard to accurately slip him in. Maybe they'd have to release a set later than the others with him in it or some crap. Either way, more new Marvel minifigures = more new happiness. :classic:

Also, I don't know if people wanting AoS sets should make me laugh or cry...

That seems like a bit of a drastic reaction. The show is pretty good. And while I don't think they'd make that interesting of a set, it would be nice to get more shield agents. But I'm not sure I'd want to waste a regular set slot for an AoS set though.

I wouldn't mind one set as it is a little different from what we get most of the time, its nice to get some non super heroes in sets after all.

its nice to get some non super heroes in sets after all.

Then buy Lego City! there's 719 Lego Themes without Super Heroes!! :wacko:

Edited by Stash2Sixx
No animations.

There are not many present day fleshy figures, its nice to have people to save.

There are not many present day fleshy figures, its nice to have people to save.

I can mix and match like 300 present day fleshies, what a waste of character slot when you already have 16+ characters to cover!

- Scarlet Witch

- Cap

- Iron man

- Black Panther

- Falcon

- General ross

- Vision

- War machine

- Crossbones

- Zemo

- Spidey

- Hawkeye

- Black widow

- Ant Man

Giant man, Wasp

And you want to keep one of them away for a civilian?

Edited by kevkipo

I have more identical Spiderman figures than I do civilians from both SH lines.

Edited by SMC

I want to post this here in the attempt to keep this thread on track before it becomes as warped as the 2015 thread. So...

ru·mor

ˈro͞omər/

noun

noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were discussing the rumors of a new sets"

This is a thread for rumors.

Not wishlists...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

STAY ON TRACK PLEASE!

Wait i actually tought THIS was a wishlist thread? we can speculate about what we can expect right? if not this will get real boring real soon

If everyone posted their wishlists...where would we post any news that we actually find? Can you imagine how many pages of info would be lost to nothing that actually pertained to the topics at hand?

If you want a wishlist, go ahead and make one, but put it on your member page. That's what it's there for; that page is all about you!

Wait i actually tought THIS was a wishlist thread? we can speculate about what we can expect right? if not this will get real boring real soon

Kevkipo, I think you are confusing this thread with the Future Marvel Super Heroes Speculation thread. THAT thread is for baseless speculation, while THIS one is for rumors and discussion.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Kevkipo, I think you are confusing this thread with the Future Marvel Super Heroes Speculation thread. THAT thread is for baseless speculation, while THIS one is for rumors and discussion.

Ooh off course, i see. Still i don't really see it as wishlisting, more as "What can we expect in the future" if we don't do that imagine how quite it will be here?

Time to find Future Marvel Super Heroes speculation thread then!

As this topic is gonna be pinned on top, i'm already excited about the new marvel sets.

Me 2, really like to see what's coming

I wouldn't mind one set as it is a little different from what we get most of the time, its nice to get some non super heroes in sets after all.

I have to say that, personally, I feel that a civy is a waste of a mini fig. They could potentially flesh out your civys by selling some civilian army builder sets, like the Chima sets. But in a solid set, like Grodd goes Bananas... I would have preferred to have had something else than a civy... A John Stewart Green Lantern for instance would have been better received, or a Vixen, or another baddy like Cheetah.

What is the problem with AoS sets? is LEGO not a children's toy and AoS a relatively popular children's TV show? Why wouldn't you make it?

I have to say that, personally, I feel that a civy is a waste of a mini fig. They could potentially flesh out your civys by selling some civilian army builder sets, like the Chima sets. But in a solid set, like Grodd goes Bananas... I would have preferred to have had something else than a civy... A John Stewart Green Lantern for instance would have been better received, or a Vixen, or another baddy like Cheetah.

Couldn't agree more, superhero team, superhero sets.

I see gifs are banned now? since when?

Civilians are okay. I would've preferred another hero/villain in the Doc Ock set rather than the police (Or at least have the updated police hat; come on) but he does look rather nice outside the daily bugle with the truck and a police barricade. Comic civilians like MJ & Gwen are alright with me too, although I suppose if we do get civilians it'd be nice if they were actual characters. I wouldn't really expect any civies in the Civil War sets, seeing as we haven't gotten any in the MCU based sets before. We could get General Ross though if you consider him a civy.

What is the problem with AoS sets? is LEGO not a children's toy and AoS a relatively popular children's TV show? Why wouldn't you make it?

since when is agents of shield a kids show? Im an adult and it bores me (no offence to people who like it) but i can't see kids enjoying it much more at least not enough to make it worth designing a set

I think maybe Vindice thought people were talking about Agents of Smash?

Anyway, civilians: no, there won't be any in the Civil War sets, but I couldn't disagree more with the idea that they're a waste of a minifig slot. What's the point of a bunch of superhumans beating each other up if there's no one to protect?* Not that every set needs 'em, but a normal human here and there (especially a really nice fig like that banana guy) adds some context beyond just good guys fight bad guys because bad guys are bad.

*why yes, Kingdom Come is one of my favorite comics, how'd you guess