Sign in to follow this  
Jakorin Swiftsword

[SoNE Ep. VIII] Taking it up a Notch

On the sandy planet of Tatooine, Shkeel Troganel laughs joyously at the feel of his upgraded podracer as he speeds up and down the practice track. Once not much to remark about, his pod, the "Venom Striker", had once been a laughing stock at all the races.

Shkeel had never been able to properly afford the necessities of a potentially winning podracer. But all that changed two days ago when he was approached by a young pilot. What was his name again? Jayrorin? Jatobo? Jakorin! Yes, that was his name. Jakorin Studdington.

17037225278_cb78bfd6b9_b.jpg

The pilot approached him, of all people, at the cantina and offered to boost and renew all the parts of his pod. Ensuring he got the latest technology installed in both cockpit and engines. The only catch: Win the race.

Shkeel smiled devilishly to himself as the pod perfectly made an angled turn around the cliff. No problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there it is folks, my pod for the race. Upgraded and ready to go.

Edited by Jakorin Swiftsword

Yep, it works now!

Must I say, the Podracer looks superb! Did you use a Power Miners wheel part for the back end of the thruster/engine? It works very well!

That is a really, REALLY good-looking pod you have there.

If only we could see some base as well... this would add more Tatooine feel to the build, I think.

I really like the wings on the sides of the pod and you photographed the black well. Some of the details seem a little busy but the overall structure of those engines is seamless and great