Here are my first photos posted here!

Nice photos, would be better if you got rid of them trans bricks in #1 :)

After a hard day of inspections and his newly installed abient lights Darth could not resist a dip in the Hot tub......"ahhh the weekend at last!"

5497464077_4341a71ba0.jpg

Hot Tub by Maximus_W, on Flickr

The saga continues...

Nice photos, would be better if you got rid of them trans bricks in #1 :)

And it's not nice to pull the tauntaun's horns to use as handles! :tongue:

Nice pic, Wayno!

My other edited shot:

Orto Plutonia

thisen01.jpg

After a hard day of inspections and his newly installed abient lights Darth could not resist a dip in the Hot tub......"ahhh the weekend at last!"

The saga continues...

That looks quite relaxing. :thumbup:

Nice Orto Plutonia shot. I think it would look just a tad better if the Talz minifig was a little closer. Of course I'm assuming that's the silhouette in the background. Good work.

Nice Orto Plutonia shot. I think it would look just a tad better if the Talz minifig was a little closer. Of course I'm assuming that's the silhouette in the background. Good work.

I disagree. The helmet is the focal point of the shot, and if the Talz was any more evident then the helmet wouldn't command as much attention. Great job, ADHO. :thumbup:

Yay real bubble bath! You've captured the shot perfectly Wayno as Vader really looks like he's very much enjoying his relaxing time in the Hot Tub. :thumbup:

Wayno! Stop being so awesome! You post too many photos in too little time. Makes my brain hurt trying to take in all the awesomeness. :wink:

Great job as always. Loving this Death Star theme of yours. :sweet:

Wayno! Stop being so awesome! You post too many photos in too little time. Makes my brain hurt trying to take in all the awesomeness. :wink:

Great job as always. Loving this Death Star theme of yours.

Thanks, Means alot to hear that, Got a few more idea lined up so watch this space :)

I disagree. The helmet is the focal point of the shot, and if the Talz was any more evident then the helmet wouldn't command as much attention. Great job, ADHO. :thumbup:

Thank you, guys! Like Brickdoctor said, I was trying to photograph the helmet on the spear with Thi-Sen in the background, so I tried to put him far enough away to take him out of the focus and into the background. :classic:

Great job as always. Loving this Death Star theme of yours. :sweet:

I agree. I love all these excellent Imperial-themed shots! Really good! :thumbup:

Hey Wayno, Thanks for commenting, Glad you like it ! Your Imperial shots are awesome, I like your set up shots on Flickr they really show how much time and effort you put into your photography default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Frolando =)

Here is a new one from me!

5510089664_2ace77ddc3.jpg

Not only are your shots jaw-dropping, your sets are excellently made as well, Wayno. :thumbup: You should turn these into full-fledged 32x32 dioramas and post them as MOCs.

Great picture Wayno and thanks for giving us a little insight in how you do it :thumbup:

Some great shots there Wayno- and such great work on the sets :thumbup: They really are great MOC's in their own right.

And love the Usual Suspects one WampaStompa, one of my favourite films- nice Lego Star Wars mash-up of the 2 :laugh:

Not only are your shots jaw-dropping, your sets are excellently made as well, Wayno. :thumbup: You should turn these into full-fledged 32x32 dioramas and post them as MOCs
Great picture Wayno and thanks for giving us a little insight in how you do it :thumbup:
Some great shots there Wayno- and such great work on the sets :thumbup: They really are great MOC's in their own right.

And love the Usual Suspects one WampaStompa, one of my favourite films- nice Lego Star Wars mash-up of the 2

Thanks guys, being dying to do a gym scene for a while glad its gone down well :)

Wampa missed that Stormtrooper evolution LOL great idea.

More great shots, you two! I really love your scenery, Wayno! :thumbup:

Here are a couple more from me:

Clone Scout Trooper

clonescout02.jpg

Kit Fisto

fisto01.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

Not exclusively Star Wars, but still.

_dsc0093_eb.jpg

Ah, so this is what the future looks like!

If I had a bigger space set I'd use it but that's a thing for the future :wink:

Edited by Ampersand

Not exclusively Star Wars, but still.

Ah, so this is what the future looks like!

If I had a bigger space set I'd use it but that's a thing for the future :wink:

I love the lighting. how did you do it? is the backdrop away from the flat surface and you bounced light from underneath?

I love the lighting. how did you do it? is the backdrop away from the flat surface and you bounced light from underneath?

Thanks! And, yup that's correct :classic: Plus a hint of bounced flash on the side to light up the actual Lego.

Nice picture, Ampersand!

I'm just testing out some effects and getting used to the new photoshop software I have:

Mace Windu

windu01.jpg