darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I hope for a Naboo starfighter in the summer wave to go with the mtt att and the droid transport.

It would include Anakin (children), Naboo pilot, R2D2, Darth Maul (I know its weird but we need a new non clone war Maul) 49.99$

Utapau Chase

Boga + commander Cody (Phase 2) + 2 magna guard 19.99$ or 24.99$ depending on Boga's size

Since I missed on the last tie-fighter (mainly because of the high price), I really hope for a new one based on the rebels cartoon, with smaller "wings"/"solar pannels" and a less than 50 EUR price. I know we will get one when episode 7 comes but thats just to long a wait for me because I dont see it being released in 2015.

I'd like to see an actual set based off of the Imperial Troop Transport, not just a little battle pack.

Imperial Troop Transport ($40): Includes an opening cockpit, a small hallway (4 studs wide) for troops down the center of the vehicle that leads to the back with a hinged back door. The six open cells should have the function to open simultaneously on each side. Minifigures: Ezra Bridger, Morad Sumar, Imperial Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper

I hope for a Naboo starfighter in the summer wave to go with the mtt att and the droid transport.

It would include Anakin (children), Naboo pilot, R2D2, Darth Maul (I know its weird but we need a new non clone war Maul) 49.99$

I think in addition to this, a Theed Palace playset would be be great to go along with the recent Episode I resurgence.

Theed Palace ($120-160): Includes ​a facade for the palace with a couple exterior walkways and the iconic green dome. On the bottom level, there is a very small hanger bay, the power generator (purple beam could function as a support for the top floor), and the circular room with a 4x4 shaft in the center. These three areas would lead into one another to simulate the lightsaber fight. The top floor is the throne room. There is an open window with a rope leading down to the bottom of the palace. The chair in the throne room opens to reveal a blaster. Minifigures: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme (maroon outfit with ponytail), Captain Panaka, Darth Maul, Nute Gunray, Battle Droid (x3), Command Droid, Destroyer Droid.

Edited by montyofmusic

Still hoping for two things (in order):

1) Yoda vs Sidious

2) Geonosis Execution Arena

Those two are long due, but seeing as they weren't released even with the recent Ep II/III waves, I don't think we'll see them any time soon.

For me, I'm hoping for remakes of the TIE Advanced and the ARC-170 Starfighter. I missed out on their previous versions, and they haven't been released by Lego in a long time!

For me, I'm hoping for remakes of the TIE Advanced and the ARC-170 Starfighter. I missed out on their previous versions, and they haven't been released by Lego in a long time!

I would love either of those. The last arc 170 was really good, and don't know how they could improve it too much. (Keeping in mind this is TLG) I would love myself to see a TIE interceptor and an imperial shuttle. I have been hoping for these for pretty much forever. The last ones were released forever ago and they are too iconic to pass up on.

I too would like to see a TIE interceptor and an Imperial Shuttle. With all the Tie fighter pilots appearing in our Advent Calendars we need a place to put them! I'd also like to see a Tanitive IV.

The summer set list will be leaked soon enough so I am going to give my predictions and ideas on what sets will be in the wave...

Naboo Flash Speeder: Padme Amidala, Naboo Guard, Battle Droid-£19.99

Mace Windu's Jedi interceptor(based on micro series): Mace Windu, Magnaguard, R4-M6-£29.99

Tie Bomber: Tie Pilot, Imperial Officer, Sabine Wren, Imperial Probe Droid- £39.99

Broken Horn:Cikatro Vizago, 2x IG-RM Droids- 44.99

Imperial Landing Craft: The inquisitor, Stormtrooper Captain, 2x Stormtroopers-59.99

79.99- Yoda chronicles/rebels/episode 7?

Clone Turbo Tank: Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Clone Captain, Clone trooper, 2x Battle Droids- 109.99

Imperial Freighter: Cumberlane Aresko, Myles Grint, Agent Kallus, 2x stormtroopers- 119.99

Exclusives:

89.99- Rebels set which we have not seen yet.

UCS Tie Fighter: Tie pilot

UCS Millennium Falcon: Unsure whether this will be episode 7 or OT?

Does anyone reckon we will see any episode 7 sets in the summer wave just like The Ghost and The Phantom sets last year for Rebels?

Throw in wookiee and 501st bps and that'll be the best line of sets ever!

Wookiee takedown - Wookiee flyer, at-rt, wookiee commander, wookiee warrior, commander Gree, and a scout trooper

Edited by CoffeeGuy

Could be an idea if the 79.99 set would be from Kashyyk....

Battle Of Kashyyk: Yoda, tarfful, Wookie warrior, clone trooper, 2x battle droids- would include Wookie catamaran and stap-79.99

It would go well with the turbo tank!

Would be nice to get battle packs based on the wookies and 501st however I'm not sure 2016 would have space.

Could be an idea if the 79.99 set would be from Kashyyk....

Battle Of Kashyyk: Yoda, tarfful, Wookie warrior, clone trooper, 2x battle droids- would include Wookie catamaran and stap-79.99

It would go well with the turbo tank!

Would be nice to get battle packs based on the wookies and 501st however I'm not sure 2016 would have space.

Nonono! Any proper Kashyyk set must be Of Chewbacca's tree house, and include Minifigures of Art Carney, Bea Arthur and Granpa Lumpy. Plus it would be seasonal!

Edited by MKJoshA
A Little Cleaning Up

So we've seen the new X-Wings in The Force Awakens:

468px-5.jpg

It's very likely we'll see a lego set in winter 2015/2016, now I'm going to get into very minor spoilers....

Based on this set photo....

SpanishLeak2.jpg

...is there any kind of precedent for lego doing two sets at the same time in different colours or to get two x-wings in different colours will we have to wait like getting different coloured Jedi Starfighters and Jedi Interceptors?

468px-5.jpg

It's very likely we'll see a lego set in winter 2015/2016, now I'm going to get into very minor spoilers....

SpanishLeak2.jpg

...is there any kind of precedent for lego doing two sets at the same time in different colours or to get two x-wings in different colours will we have to wait like getting different coloured Jedi Starfighters and Jedi Interceptors?

The first image is actually of a Z-95 Headhunter; the second must be an X-wing.

The first image is actually of a Z-95 Headhunter; the second must be an X-wing.

Actually, they're both the new X-Wings. If you look at the first one you can see a split at the end of the wings. The second has all the features of the first one. With this new pic I think I can recreate one in LDD. That'll be my next project.

Edited by GuyDudeMan27

Nonono! Any proper Kashyyk set must be Of Chewbacca's tree house, and include Minifigures of Art Carney, Bea Arthur and Granpa Lumpy. Plus it would be seasonal!

It would be good! :classic: Is that from a Holiday Special? :wink: However lego wouldn't even think of touching on a set like that unfortunately :sceptic:

It would be good! :classic: Is that from a Holiday Special? :wink: However lego wouldn't even think of touching on a set like that unfortunately :sceptic:

Yep, the event so bad even George Lucas banned it forevermore. I am embarrassed to admit I actually got to see the whole thing live at the time of its one single airing way back in 77. (78?) every now and then some enterprise individual throws an old bootleg ripped from Vhs copy up on YouTube. It has to be seen to be believed.

468px-5.jpg

I think they have had multiple colors of Jedi Starfighters out at the same time.

I think they have had multiple colors of Jedi Starfighters out at the same time.

I think in 2005 with ROTS we had a yellow and red interceptor. I doubt that we'll have two versions, but I think we'll get the most important version.

I would love either of those. The last arc 170 was really good, and don't know how they could improve it too much. (Keeping in mind this is TLG) I would love myself to see a TIE interceptor and an imperial shuttle. I have been hoping for these for pretty much forever. The last ones were released forever ago and they are too iconic to pass up on.

The Arc-170 wasn't all to bad yeah but i think they could have used some for CW sets. with the new TIE Advanced Prototype coming out we will have a new imperial fighter that folds up to be nearly half the height of a TIE Fighter

LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded

May 5, 2015

Source

Now we must endlessly conjecture on what minifigure we will get and then have the potential to be disappointed about.

Edited by DarthR2-D2

^^

I hope so. I liked the idea of "retro" figures in the book. But at the same time I'd also like a completely new minifigure like the Emperor from The Dark Side book.

^^

I hope so. I liked the idea of "retro" figures in the book. But at the same time I'd also like a completely new minifigure like the Emperor from The Dark Side book.

I actually had something like that in mind. But what specifically? I can't think of a thing

^^

I was hoping for Grand Moff Tarkin, or someone similar. Alot of PT and OT minifigures have had redesigns lately so Lego may do a Rebels figure.