darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I would like to get some plain white clones (phase I and phase II), but the problem is that at least the phase II troopers weren't seen in combat in ROTS, so a battle pack can't be made.

Thus, my suggestion is a "Camino breeding pack" (2 phase I clones, 2 phase II clones), with a few breeding "cells" that are interconnectable.

Thus, my suggestion is a "Camino breeding pack" (2 phase I clones, 2 phase II clones), with a few breeding "cells" that are interconnectable.

Hm, that would be a little odd... :sceptic:

Edited by Lego Spy

Hm, that would be a little odd... :sceptic:

It would. The point is that in ROTS, we never see plain white phase II troopers in combat, so TLG most likely won't make a battle pack containing them.

It would. The point is that in ROTS, we never see plain white phase II troopers in combat, so TLG most likely won't make a battle pack containing them.

True. :look:

Cloud City, Mos Eisley Cantina, Kamiono, Jedi Temple ... A lot of great ideas ...

I would like to get some plain white clones (phase I and phase II), but the problem is that at least the phase II troopers weren't seen in combat in ROTS, so a battle pack can't be made.

New rule.. no use of the word "breeding" in Lego set names. It's just kinda creepy :look:

I'm all for battle packs with standard white clone troopers, phase 1 and 2. I imagine our best bet of getting white clone troopers would be clone wars based sets but we do got a safe bet with buying multiples of micro fighters turbo tanks.

Would this minifigure pack include the little kids with the long hair and the headsets that played on the computer? Would it include the little bowls the clones ate from in that one shot? If so then this sure isn't a battle pack anymore...

This is a breeding pack.

:tongue: That does sound creepy. :wink:

What about a clone breeding pack where you get four baby figures in four identical glass jars? Then you get a cute little build as well!

Ok...no breeding pack. The point is that plain white phase II clone troopers' only appearance in ROTS is in a brief scene showing Obi Wan arriving at his Venator before his departure to Utapau. So I think the only hope is that two of them are included in another battle pack, mixed with two different troopers from another scene. Or that TLG "will jump over its shadow" and include four of them into a future battle pack.

i would have to agree all though when you think about it the Ph.2 never really mixed with the others. They wear given all new armor by battalion so the two never did see combat together at all. Though i would love to see battle packs

i would have to agree all though when you think about it the Ph.2 never really mixed with the others. They wear given all new armor by battalion so the two never did see combat together at all. Though i would love to see battle packs

No, they never did. But it leaves open the possibility of a battle pack named "Coruscant troopers", mixing e.g. plain white troopers with 501st troopers or shock troopers. Now that I looked at it, all the new battle packs are no longer called battled packs, and 75034 offers, measured by "movie-accuracy", a non-accurate mix of troopers. So all in all I think there's still hope :)

No, they never did. But it leaves open the possibility of a battle pack named "Coruscant troopers", mixing e.g. plain white troopers with 501st troopers or shock troopers. Now that I looked at it, all the new battle packs are no longer called battled packs, and 75034 offers, measured by "movie-accuracy", a non-accurate mix of troopers. So all in all I think there's still hope :)

the closest set right now to a battle back is the new Imperial troopers set and the Kashyyyk troopers set. I would personally like to see more clones in notible units and just unaltered armor clones no matter what phase

I'm in for a lot of plain Phase II Clones. The more the merrier. I already have a decent amount of Phase I.

most of the phase 1's i have i cutomized except for the newer Ep.2 and commanders. after the Ep.2's came out i vowed to stop customizing them so i would really go for some normal CW Ph.2 as well

What do you mean by "non-accurate mix of troopers", they are all Death Star "residents" so to speak?

What do you mean by "non-accurate mix of troopers", they are all Death Star "residents" so to speak?

There are only two troopers that are truely from the death star and those are the Death star gunners. the other 2 were never around the gunners plus being Royal guard they are always witht the Emperor

I said, "measured by "movie-accuracy", a non-accurate mix of troopers." The Gunners are from ANH, while the Guards are from ROTS.

I said, "measured by "movie-accuracy", a non-accurate mix of troopers." The Gunners are from ANH, while the Guards are from ROTS.

so i was basically right than! i think? was I? Edited by BigJoe

Oh that, yes indeed (ROTJ you mean :classic: ). So, let's hope for a Coruscant BP then, I'd certainly love to see a mix of 501st and regular phase II clones :sweet:

Oh that, yes indeed (ROTJ you mean :classic: ). So, let's hope for a Coruscant BP then, I'd certainly love to see a mix of 501st and regular phase II clones :sweet:

eh i dont know bout the BP but ya

The Gunners were also on the Death Star in ROTJ. They were the ones firing the big gun. :)

The Gunners were also on the Death Star in ROTJ. They were the ones firing the big gun. :)

You never really saw them though unlike the Royal Guards

You never really saw them though unlike the Royal Guards

True... but neither of them got much screen time yet they're not the worst figures I could have asked for. You can tell from my Avatar that I'm a fan of the Gunner's design anyway.

Funnily enough the actual Death Star Trooper spent longer on Endor than on the DS in ROTJ!

True... but neither of them got much screen time yet they're not the worst figures I could have asked for. You can tell from my Avatar that I'm a fan of the Gunner's design anyway.

Funnily enough the actual Death Star Trooper spent longer on Endor than on the DS in ROTJ!

I did find that a bit strange Im still confused on the differences about the Death star trooper and DS Guard