darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

An update on the separatist shuttle would be nice, but I doubt it will happen soon with the vulture droid and the droid gunship having come out so recently. Two other ideas that I just had: 1-The Jedi Temple: This set is so central to the PT and CW story lines, that I think it is the opposite of a miracle that we haven't gotten one yet. 2- An updated AT-ST: This would go very well with the Ewok Village, and we haven't had one of these in a while. (To me, the mini one from the planet set of Endor doesn't count.)

The two I would be most likely to pay money for would be a UCS Nebulon-B Frigate or a UCS Tie Defender.

You've upvoted the frigate on Cuusoo, right? It's absolutely superbly done.

Two big ones that were on my list for remakes are getting released this year: sand crawler and Mos Eisley cantina!

-TIE Interceptor

-TIE Bomber

-Darth Vader's TIE Advanced

-Tuskan raider set so we get these guy re-released! Would be cool if they included some in the Mos Eisley set but nope... :(

-Cloud City, would like a remake the size of Ewok Village.

Ok, I'll throw a PT set in for good measure:

Hailfire droid

What star wars set would you like to see remakes of?

I would love to see a remake of the bounty hunter pursuit with the droid that had those centipede things

The 2014 B-Wing. No, seriously: aside from the cockpit, it's obviously inferior to the original version. The wings are thin; the guns look weak and less complex; there's no stand to hold it up. It looks like the worst effort Lego has made on a Star Wars 'remake' since they started doing it.

It is not on my immediate wanted list, but the LAAT/i in season 6 from the Coruscant Guard landing on Scipio looks awesome! That colorscheme is amazing!

The 2014 B-Wing. No, seriously: aside from the cockpit, it's obviously inferior to the original version. The wings are thin; the guns look weak and less complex; there's no stand to hold it up. It looks like the worst effort Lego has made on a Star Wars 'remake' since they started doing it.

Agreed. The main body and cockpit looks great, but the wings and guns have taken 2 steps way back. I'm glad I have the 2006 version, as it's definitely superior.

Add another one to my list of remakes: I want remake of the emperor's shuttle, mainly because I want an imperial shuttle and an emperor palpatine minifig.

7264 Imperial Inspection

http://www.bricklink...SL/7264-1.jpg?0

We'll be getting a new Palpatine in the microfighters range. I presume with a micro imperial shuttle.

This is the torso - note the tan hands... I am hoping for a new tan head to go with it.

WP_000343_zpsdf92db00.jpg

UCS Lambda

UCS Snowspeeder

UCS TIE Interceptor

Perhaps three coolest ships in OT with Executor IMO. All are pretty much available second hand or mostly bricklinkable, but at least first two are pretty darn expensive and TIE fighter could be far better if made by today's standards.

Shouldn't this be in the Future sets topic?

most likely, a mod will probably merge them soon.

Indeed.

UCS Lambda

UCS Snowspeeder

UCS TIE Interceptor

Perhaps three coolest ships in OT with Executor IMO. All are pretty much available second hand or mostly bricklinkable, but at least first two are pretty darn expensive and TIE fighter could be far better if made by today's standards.

You're asking for so many re-dos from the UCS line when there is so much material that hasn't even had a first (UCS) run yet....?

Where did that picture of the torso come from? I had no idea we were getting a palpatine in the microfighters! I am so glad to see they have dropped the rubbish grey look! Tan will look far more accurate than the 2010 one. Also in the micro fighters episodes on YT this torso appears along with printed legs! I'm glad to see a new ROTJ palpatine. Now all we need is A ROTJ brown robe palpatine and a pale dark red cw one.

Also I hope the tan face has different facial expressions like an evil smile and an angry gritted teeth snarl.

Also looking at the pictures of palpatine from ROTJ it looks like the torso is the most accurate yet! If they nail the head then this will be the best palpatine emperor variation yet! Even the silver broach is accurate! The thing they need to nail is the red around the eyes.

Edited by legofreak86

Where did that picture of the torso come from? I had no idea we were getting a palpatine in the microfighters! I am so glad to see they have dropped the rubbish grey look! Tan will look far more accurate than the 2010 one. Also in the micro fighters episodes on YT this torso appears along with printed legs! I'm glad to see a new ROTJ palpatine. Now all we need is A ROTJ brown robe palpatine and a pale dark red cw one.

Also I hope the tan face has different facial expressions like an evil smile and an angry gritted teeth snarl.

Also looking at the pictures of palpatine from ROTJ it looks like the torso is the most accurate yet! If they nail the head then this will be the best palpatine emperor variation yet! Even the silver broach is accurate! The thing they need to nail is the red around the eyes.

When

We'll be getting a new Palpatine in the microfighters range. I presume with a micro imperial shuttle.

This is the torso - note the tan hands... I am hoping for a new tan head to go with it.

Where did you hear this? *oh2*

I know for sure the torso exists and it comes with tan hands as I own three of them, got through a reliable source. It is exactly the same print as the one in the video. The new legs in the video look good too, but I haven't seen those yet.

As for the set, that is still speculation but he will be coming in something.

Edited by MAB

No doubt that is a new genuine torso as it is one of lego's designs seen in the video and as Vader is going a more accurate tan its not that much of a stretch of the imagination for palps to follow suit. I reckon judging by that design of robe it will be a ROTJ set as in ROTS he never wears black he only wears his dark brown in a duel with yoda.

What would be my 2014 summer exclusives dream scenario is either:

The Battle for Mandalore £49.99 Includes Sidious's ETA class shuttle as Featured in the lawless, also includes Mandalore speeder bike and a small cell to break satine out of. Set includes Darth Sidious (CW dark red robed), Pre Vizsla (season 4/5), Bo katan,Obi wan Kenobi (Mandalorian armour), Dutchess satine and darth maul (season 5 Mandalore costume). This way you get three heroes and three villains. Plus some much wanted characters. Set storyline, Obi wan and bo katan have rescued dutchess satine cryze on Mandalore but darth maul and pre vizsla are in pursuit! Can Kenobi and his allies escape from the Sith? Darth sidious arrives in his eta class shuttle to put an end to his former apprentice once and for all. Can Kenobi and the dutchess navigate the chaos to safety and what price will Kenobi have to pay for his own survival.

Throne Room duel £69.99: Incudes the emperor's throne room play set with a large platform for the emperor's throne and double staircases leading down onto the catwalk and opening sliding door. Includes space for duelling underneath and on the top platform, Play features include collapsing high up walkway, Launch Luke up onto the walkway, flip Vader down the stairs, Launch the emperor into the reactor shaft to his doom and break apart hand rail for when Luke chops off Vader's hand. Set includes: Emperor Palpatine (2014 redesign tan skin), Luke skywalker (ewok village), Darth Vader (2014 redesign) and 3 royal guards and one regular stormtrooper. Set storyline: the final battle for a galaxy far far away has begun. Luke is taken before the emperor and is forced to fight his father Darth Vader! Dodge the collapsing walkways and send Darth Vader flying down the stairs! Will Vader be able to save his son and stop the emperor by launching him into the reactor core. Can he fulfil the prophecy and save the universe? You decide?

The other scenario would be the duel between yoda and palpatine/sidious from ROTS with all new dark brown robed rots sidious, robe-less master yoda with a worn tunic torso print, 2 shock troopers and mas ameda includes senate podium with rising feature and two senate pods for palpatine to throw at yoda £49.99.

Another scenario for the CW set would be yoda vs. sidious clone wars with CW sidious, Battle damaged CW yoda, Cw Anakin with determined face and angry face,CW sacrifice exclusive Dooku and Capt Rex. Set would be the industrial tower open at back for play, with two sith statues and a bowl on a podium with light brick for dark side energy. The front of the tower has a door leading onto a raised catwalk with split apart/ collapse feature. Also includes yoda's Starfighter £45.99.

For the ROTJ palps at best scenario we could get him in a rotj throne room duel as one of the exclusives akin to palpatine's arrest or possibly a system scale imperial shuttle. Either way you can bet either will include ROTJ final duel luke maybe with an angry expression but same facial structure as the ewok villiage one and darth vader (2014 redesign) along with palps.

Edited by legofreak86

In my opinion, there are only 4 main OT locations that have yet to be created/updated by Lego:

Lars Homestead

Dagobah

Cloud City

Hoth Shield Generator

If Lego manages to do even 3 out of the 4 by the time all is said and done , I'll be a happy man.

In my opinion, there are only 4 main OT locations that have yet to be created/updated by Lego:

Lars Homestead

Dagobah

Cloud City

Hoth Shield Generator

If Lego manages to do even 3 out of the 4 by the time all is said and done , I'll be a happy man.

I could imagine a Yavin rebel base playset.

Tipoca City: Season six CW set. Kaminoan Clone guard troopers(2), KCG Commander, Lama Su, Shaak Ti, Tup, Fives, that medical droid, the Kaminoan doctor.

Yoda and Dagobah would be cool, with an Obi Wan Ghost mini figure, not sure if LEGO would allow that though!

"Allow" which part? The ghost minifig? (religious implication?)