darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Glad you like my ideas. Now, I know that the Planet series will be discontinued, but I have a few more ideas:

Jedi Interceptor and Mustafar: includes Anakin's Jedi Interceptor mini model and Mustafar Planet. Figure included: a new Separatist leader.

General Grievious' Starfighter and Utapau: includes Grievious' Starfighter mini model and Utapau Planet. Figure included: 2014 General Grievious.

Droid Gunship and Kashyyyk: includes Droid Gunship mini model and Kashyyyk Planet. Figure included: Wookkie Warrior.

Slave I and Geonosis: includes Jango's Slave I and Geonosis Planet. Figure included: all new Jango Fett with headset.

Super Star Destroyer and Death Star II: includes an SSD mini model and Death Star II. Figure included: Death Fleet Commander.

X-Wing Starfighter and Dagobah: includes X-Wing with green pieces on it to represent swamp weeds, and Dagobah Planet. Figure included: Luke Skywalker in Dagobah training outfit.

Some more set ideas:

Naboo Patrol: includes Two Naboo Guards and a Naboo Pilot. Similar to Mandalorian Speeder, the set includes a Flash speeder. Play features include: flick fires. Could retail about £20-£25.

TIE Interceptor: includes TIE Pilot, Stormtrooper, and Mon Calamari officer. Includes a TIE Interceptor (duh!). Play features include: opening cockpit, flick fires. Retail £40-£50.

Hope you like it!

Edited by Sir Brickalot

yeah as excited some people seem to be about the new shock troopers. under world police officers would have been so much cooler in my eyes..

when i saw the police gunship was coming out i thought it would be awesome. but that mini fig line-up really dissappointed me

TIE Interceptor: includes TIE Pilot, Stormtrooper, and Mon Calamari officer. Includes a TIE Interceptor (duh!). Play features include: opening cockpit, flick fires. Retail £40-£50.

A Mon Cal officer in an otherwise Imperial set? Thats a bizzarre leap of logic worthy of TLG itself!

I know, I was thinking TLG! Here's some more:

Home One: Similar in scale to the Malevolence. Includes Admiral Ackbar, General Madine, Mon Mothma, two Mon Cal officers, two Rebel Troopers. Includes an actual ship rather than a piece of it. Play features include: opening interior with briefing room, Ackbar's swivelling chair (it's a trap!), hologram. Also includes flick fires on the exterior. Could retail £100.

Hoth Ion Cannon: includes one Hoth trooper, two snowtroopers and Darth Vader. Includes Hoth Ion Cannon and a small wall with an opening into the Echo Base with a small computer tile inside for the Snowies and Vader to infiltrate. Play features include: firing cannon, exploding wall in front of the opening of the wall. Could retail £30.

Edit: I just can't stop myself!

Geonosian Arena: includes Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Kit Fisto, Barriss Offee, Mace Windu, one generic Jedi, four Battle Droids, three Super Battle Droids, three Clones, three Geonosians, Jango Fett. Includes a battle arena with three execution pillars in the centre. Also includes a viewing platform for Dooku and brick built beasts. Would be an exclusive set, £170.

Tusken Raider Attack: includes Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, 2014 R2-D2, Old Ben Kenobi, Two Tusken Raiders. Includes Luke's Landspeeder, Bantha, some rocks for R2 to hide behind, and an outpost for the Tuskens. Play features include: a flick fire on the outpost, storage space in the landspeeder, and space for 3PO and Luke to sit. Could be £35.

Hope you like it!

Edited by Sir Brickalot

Sorry for the double post, but I got a few more ideas!

Birth of Darth Vader: includes injured Anakin Skywalker with no legs, Darth Vader, Palpatine, 2-1B medical Droid, various other droids. Set is a circular playset with a greebled backdrop. Like the original Darth Vader Transformation set, the central operating bed can swivel to reveal Vader. Retail: £20.

Royal Starship: includes Obi-Wan, Padme Nabberie, Captain Panaka, Qui-Gon, 2014 R2-D2, Anakin, and new probe droid with printing. Set includes the Royal Starship in LBG due to the rarity of chrome. Play features: flick fires. £40-£50.

Droid Factory Encounter: includes Anakin, Padme, R2-D2, C-3PO with Battle Droid body, three Battle Droids, one with C-3PO's body, two Super Battle Droids, two Droidekas, Jango Fett. Set includes a large, long playset similar in style to Trash Compactor Escape, with a conveyer belt, assembly line, metal presses, furnace, and armoury. Play features include: moving conveyor, tilting box full of Droid parts, lifting and lowering presses, and a plate that catapults 3PO onto the conveyor. Retail: £80.

Hope you like!

Edited by Sir Brickalot

hoth ion cannon would be very very swell!!!!!!!!

Geonosian Arena!!!! for all those figs we should be lucky for 170:):):):):)

how about some updated gungans????????

Glad you like.

Rebellion on Coruscant: includes new Plo Koon with different headpiece, Clone Pilot. Set includes Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, ARC-170 Starfighter and part of the roof Plo crashes into. Play features include: a plate on the Jedi Starfighter that makes it 'explode', flick fires. £50-£60.

Battle of Kashyyyk: Similar to Battle of Hoth. Comes with two Wookiee warriors, one Kashyyyk clone trooper, Yoda, two Battle Droids, one Super Battle Droid. Set includes Wookiee Ornithopter, Dwarf Spider Droid, small AT-RT, gun turret for the droids, and part of the platform Yoda stands on. Play features include: technic cannon on the ornithopter, flick fires on the AT-RT and gun turret, and a turntable on the platform that makes Yoda turn around and strike the clone. Retail £40.

Edited by Sir Brickalot

hoth ion cannon would be very very swell!!!!!!!!

Geonosian Arena!!!! for all those figs we should be lucky for 170:):):):):)

how about some updated gungans????????

I don't think the gungans need updating. The current ones are already perfect. We do need minifigures of Boss Nass and Captain Tarpals though. A new AAT would be a good set for them both to come in.

Here are my ideas for possible sets:

1) GEONOSIAN ARENA

minifigs: Reek, Nexu, Aclay,Anakin,Padme,Obi-wan,Mace Windu,Shaak Ti, Bulter Swan,Geonosian(x2)

2) DUEL ON MUSTAFAR

minifigs: Anakin,Obi-wan, Wat Tambor,Padme, Mustafarian(x2),Serurity Battle Droid

3) MOS EISLEY CANTINA

minifigs: Luke Skywalker, Ben Kenobi,Han Solo, Chewbacca,Greedo,Wuher,Pondo Baba,Bith singers(x4)

4) EMPERORS THRONE ROOM

minfigs:Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Royal Guard(x2)

5) DUEL OF THE FATES

minifigs:Darth Maul,Obi-wan, Qui-Gon

6) OTAH GUNGA

minifigs: Boss Nass, Jar Jar Binks, Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Gungan(x2)

7) SAND CRAWLER

minifigs: Owen Lars, Jawa(x3), R2-D2, C-3P0, GNK droid, Treadwell Droid,ASP droid, R5-D4, R1-G4

8) YODA'S HUT

minifigs: Yoda, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2

9) TWIN POD CLOUD CAR

minifigs: Lobot, Bespin Security Guard

10) CLOUD CITY

minifigs: Luke, Darth Vader, Leia, Han, Han(carbonite), Lando Calrissian, Boba Fett, Bespin Security guard(x2), Chewbacca, C-3P0, R2-D2, Ugnaught(x2)

11) LARS HOMESTEAD

minifigs:Owen Lars,Beru Lars,LukeSkywalker,C-3P0,R2-D2

12) GENERAL GRIEVOUS CHASE

minifigs: General Grievous, Obi-wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, Boga

13) ROUGE SHADOW

minifigs: Galen, Proxy, Juno Eclipse, Kota

14) TUSKEN RAIDER CAMP

minifigs: Anakin, Shimi Skywalker, Tusken Raider(x2) Bantha

15) NABOO ROYAL STARSHIP

minifigs: Ric Olie, Queen Amidala, Sabe, R2-D2, R2-M5

16) KAMINO

minifigs: Obi-wan, Jango Fett,Boba Fett,Lama Su,Taun We

17) JEDI TEMPLE

minifigs: Anakin, Jocasta Nu, Bail Organa, Cin Drallig, Shaak Ti, 501st trooper(x2), Zett Jukassa

18) BOUNTY HUNTER PURSUIT

minifigs: Zam Wesell, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi

Well, some of those sets, such as the General Grievous Chase, have been made and/or are coming out in 2014. Nice ideas though! Here's a couple more from me:

Jawa Ambush: includes sand stained R2-D2, three Jawas. Set includes small cave playset and various rocks around it. Play features include: a plate that makes R2 tip, another plate that reveals a Jawa behind a rock, and a flick fire. Retails £20.

Mawhonic's Podracer: includes Mawhonic, one Tusken Raider, Jabba the Hutt, Bib Fortuna in black Episode I robes, two Pit Droids. Set comes with Mawhonic's Podracer, a rock that hides the Tusken, pit stop, starting line, and Jabba's spectator stand. Play features include: moving pieces on the starting line that represent lights, flick fires on the podracer and rock, and a lifting and lowering stand for the podracer in the pit stop so the droids can work on it. Retail £55-£65.

Enjoy!

I don't think the gungans need updating. The current ones are already perfect. We do need minifigures of Boss Nass and Captain Tarpals though. A new AAT would be a good set for them both to come in.

perhaps they are perfect? unfortunately i dont own any myself so i cant really tell:)

anyway if they come out i am sure it will be some kind of an update:):):):)

14) TUSKEN RAIDER CAMP

minifigs: Anakin, Shimi Skywalker, Tusken Raider(x2) Bantha

I would love more Tuskens, but this scene may be too gritty for Lego. After all, in this scene a tortured woman dies and her son commits a horrible massacre - not exactly Lego stuff, even if they got darker in the last years.

Battle of Kashyyyk: Similar to Battle of Hoth. Comes with two Wookiee warriors, one Kashyyyk clone trooper, Yoda, two Battle Droids, one Super Battle Droid. Set includes Wookiee Ornithopter, Dwarf Spider Droid, small AT-RT, gun turret for the droids, and part of the platform Yoda stands on. Play features include: technic cannon on the ornithopter, flick fires on the AT-RT and gun turret, and a turntable on the platform that makes Yoda turn around and strike the clone. Retail £40.

I really wanted to expand on my earlier idea, so I made it on LDD:

post-115410-0-30872900-1387825047_thumb.jpg

How do you like it? There's a bigger image on Flickr: Battle of Kashyyyk

Edited by Sir Brickalot

Well, I've been thinking about it lately and here are my predictions for the 2014 summer wave sets...

Summer Wave:

-SWR Rebel Attack Speeder: SWR Hero Character, SWR Villain Character-24.99$

-Luke's Landspeeder: Luke Skwalker(Poncho), Tusken Raider-24.99$

-SWR Imperial AT-DP Walker: SWR Hero Character, SWR AT-DP Pilot, SWR Stormtrooper-29.99$

-Adi Gallia's Jedi Starfighter: Adi Gallia, Clone Commander Woffle, Adi Gallia's Astromech Droid-29.99$

-Sepertist Shuttle: Wat Tambor, Commander Cody, Magna Guard(x2)-39.99$

-SWR The Inquistor's Starfighter: The Inquistor, SWR Imperial Officer, SWR Villain Character-49.99$

-Wookiee Cartaman: Luminara Unduli, Wookiee Warrior(x2), Super Battle Droid(Heavy Blaster Arm)-69.99$

-Republic UT-AT Walker: Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, Clone Galactic Marine(x2), Clone Trooper Gunner, Crab Droid-89.99$

-Mos Eisley Cantina: Han Solo, Greedo, Dr. Evazan, Ponda, Bith Band Memeber(x2), Madow Nado, Sand Trooper, Imperial Spy, Dewback. Moister Collector-119.99$

-SWR The Ghost: SWR Hero Character(x4), SWR Villain Character, SWR Stormtrooper-119.99$

-(Toys R Us Exclusive)Battle on Mandalore: Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Savage Oppress, Bo-Katan, Obi-Wan Kenobi(Mandalorian Gear) Mandalorian Super Commando, Darth Sidious' Shuttle, Mandalorian Speeder Bike-89.99$

-(Walmart Exclusive)Umbaran Starfighter: ARC Trooper Fives, Hardcase, Umbaran Soilder-49.99$

-Microfighter: Republic Gunship: Clone Pilot(EPII)-9.99$

-Microfighter: Spider Droid: Geonosian Battle Droid Commander-9.99$

-Microfighter: Imperial AT-AT Walker: General Veers-9.99$

-Microfighter: Rebel Snowspeeder: Dak Ralter-9.99$

-Microfighter: Republic Ventor Class StarCruiser: Clone Trooper Gunner-9.99$

-Microfighter: The Invisible Hand: Nemodian Commander-9.99$

-(Lego Exclusive)UCS Jawa Sancrawler: Owen Lars, Aunt Beru, Jawa(x3), C-3P0, R2-D2, R5-D4, R1-G4, Treadwell Droid, RA-7 Droid, GNK Droid-299.99$

And for the May Exclusives:

-(Lego Exclusive)UCS Boba Fett's Slave 1: Brick-Built Han Solo in Carbonite-199.99$

-(May the Fourth Be With You Exclsuive)Utapau Shadow Clone Trooper

Thanks For Reading!

Edited by North Lego Star

I am expecting a new version of Final Duel for the summer of 2014. The Death Star Troopers and Imperial Guards BP doesn't make any sense without something Dath Star and Palpatine related set. I think (or better to say: I hope) a new Final Duel, something very much like Palpatine's Arrest or Duel on Geonosis.

I think it's time for a new AT-ST set with AT-ST pilot, new version of Chewbacca and an Ewok warrior (hopefully not Tokkat or Logray...)

And of course it would be nice to have a new Mos Eisley Cantina and Luke's Landspeeder to match last year's Droid Escape. If the Sandcrawler prove to be real, maybe we'll see more Ep. 4 sets. (Actually I don't like the Sandcrawler, it has a really lame design and only a few boring seconds on screen.)

Edited by nemorino

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but Lego revealed an image of a new Dewback in the final stage of the LEGO Star Wars 2013 Advent Calendar Minigame. It looks like Lego will include this in a 2014 summer set.

LEGO-Dewback.png

I am expecting a new version of Final Duel for the summer of 2014. The Death Star Troopers and Imperial Guards BP doesn't make any sense without something Dath Star and Palpatine related set. I think (or better to say: I hope) a new Final Duel, something very much like Palpatine's Arrest or Duel on Geonosis.

I hope so too, but let us not forget that the Royal Guards have some Ep.2 and Ep.3-appearances as well, not to mention the Clone Wars Season 5, doing at least as much as in Ep.6... In fact, it may also be connected to this, if it is true:

In one of the DK books, I think the Yoda Chronicles one, there is a full page picture of what looks suspiciously like a set or sketch model of a set of the Yoda Palpatine Duel. It looks like a smaller 2 fig set. Yoda, Palpatine and a Senate Pod.

After all, in this scene, they at least attempt to do something. My 2014-Royal Guards have found their place in Palpatine's office, guarding the door, and they are looking extremely nice there with all the red around them.

Well, I've been thinking about it lately and here are my predictions for the 2014 summer wave sets...

Thanks for remembering on SWR, I had forgotten that. Considering the wealth of confirmed characters, Lego will have a hard time doing them all. But it is a chance too, since SWR includes some CW-characters that Lego never made like Lux Bontheri or Bail Organa.

I don't want to be rude, but is anyone paying any attention to my ideas? I've posted loads of ideas and I've had hardly any feedback. Tell me if my ideas are that bad.

I don't want to be rude, but is anyone paying any attention to my ideas? I've posted loads of ideas and I've had hardly any feedback. Tell me if my ideas are that bad.

Actually, I like quite a few of these ideas, especially the Home One Mon Cal Cruiser, and the Naboo Royal starship. That one I would like to see in the Tatooine scene so they could include Watto. I decided to skip the podracer sets, because I knew I would never build them, as I don't have much more room for display.

The Kashyyyk battle also looks really good, and would go so well with the new BPs. Next, I imagine we would be begging for Wookie warriors in another BP.

The Jawa and Tusken sets are also very much needed, as we haven't seen those guys in minifig form in years, even before I had much LEGO Star Wars, so I totally missed that boat. It would be so nice if TLG would revisit Tatooine and bring these guys back.

where plo koon was killed during the order 66 is not coruscant, it is Cato Neimoidia.

Also the vehicles we would need for that set are still readily available for a decent price, so I don't see revisiting that particular scenario any time soon. Maybe another order 66 scene if it's not too graphic?

I am afraid most scenes are pretty graphic, but I never quite understood Lego's stance on that. What I would like to see is a set on Ki-Adi Mundi and the Galactic Marines.

@ EpicRunner,

Yodas Hut would be nice! But I would rather think of a larger set like Bilbo's house. After all, we may have the chance to recreate it almost up to scale.

@ Sir Brickalot,

As it has been said before, the Tuskens and Jawas need a revisit. And I also like the Hoth Ion Cannon idea although I would rather give it a Rebel fire control team.

A dreamset of mine that will not happen:

- The Zillo Beast: H2 Executive Shuttle with Senate Commando, Palpatine, Padme, Anakin and perhaps R2 and C3PO, and - the highlight - the brickbuild Zillo beast