TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I like that Sonic.

The ring is okay, but I'm not sold on that having been included. If it were the official part I'd think it would actually be gold like in the game. Then again those rings often look yellow in the games...

Edited by strangely

Could someone post the picture? Link was deleted.

EDIT: Oh yep! That's him. Thought the ring was Chima Yellow though...

Edited by CM4Sci

Personally I think the "life preserver" ring he has in that picture does have some advantages over the LotR ring... most notably, that it's more in scale with the figure, considering how large the rings in the games generally are relative to the characters.

It's apparently someone from Fantastic Beasts, so at the very least, we're getting some other kind of Fantastic Beasts Pack.

Edited by FrankyCentaur

Thanks, but I actually checked that tracker.

The problem is I have already obtained both of the listed underwater ones- and I double checked, only got a blue stud. :sceptic:

I'm not sure then. Just go back and make sure you got every quest and race done(make sure you got gold on it) as well.

Edit: I do not like the look of that ring for Sonic. I get it's closer to in game but it just looks bad. Doesn't look like the in game ring. The LotR ring would have worked better even though it's not close to in game.

Edited by Tech Artist

Not a big fan of that piece for Sonic's ring, but the minifigure itself looks fantastic! Also, that's Tina Goldstein beside him, really great that we're getting her too!

It's been removed from Twitter, but it's on several "sketchy" sites that leaks often appear on. It shouldn't be too hard to find... Good luck!

As per the figure, I'm not sold on the ring, but it's otherwise great!

Thanks, I saw it has been removed. I was curious about the one with that Fantastic Beasts fig?

Wow Sonic looks amazing as a minifigure :wub: I just found out guys Tina Goldstein from Fantastic Beasts is going to be playable in Lego Dimensions! :classic: Mark Warburton on twitter confirmed it!

Edited by BatmanFanboy

I have 26/27 gold bricks on the Ghostbusters world, and the map says the last one in underwater, beneath the Titanic and near the Statue of Liberty, but there's nothing down there. I already have the bricks for Cyberman (silver rocks/x-ray/switches) and Slimer (glass statues). What else is down there? Did I miss a quest? Am I blind? :laugh: Any help would be appreciated.

Have you done the one in the sewers? Right by the river of slime there's a little Aperture Science test chamber. It shows up as underwater on the map.

Edited by LegoPercyJ

I'm happy that we're getting Tina. Nice to have alternative way of accesing Fantastic Beasts adventure world (other than the story pack).

Also I got finally got the game two days ago and I love it. :wub:

I'm happy that we're getting Tina. Nice to have alternative way of accesing Fantastic Beasts adventure world (other than the story pack).

Also I got finally got the game two days ago and I love it. :wub:

IKR I am excited too! but is she Newt's love interest?