TheFuzz

March's Double VIP- What are you buying?

I purchased the DO and Trevi Fountain in store. Considered the Tower of Orthanc and Ghostbusters Ecto but my sister said to pass on both. I got the free Bionicle polybag but when I asked to get the Elves one instead the cashier said it only comes with Elves purchase. Since I bought a PAB cup a week ago I already have the Bionicle poly so I guess I should have just said to keep it, I've got no interest in that theme.

I've ordered

76041 - Hydra Fortress Smash

10237 - Tower of Orthanc

60083 - Snowplow Truck

75036 - Utapau Troopers Battle Pack x 2

I was going to order the Pirate Chess Set but it's already sold out on L@H and I have no Lego stores anywhere near me. I ordered the Hydra Fortress, Tower of Orthanc and Snowplow Truck because unlike other sets I want I'm not going to find them any cheaper elsewhere and the Utapau Troopers are to go with the 75021 Republic Gunship I managed to pick up on sale on Amazon last week.

I've also experienced problems with the Lego website not letting me check out. I use Firefox so the easier solution for me that didn't require to to clear all my cache / cookies is to open a separate window in Private Browsing mode and log into the site from there. This allowed to go through checkout without any problems.

I purchased the DO and Trevi Fountain in store. Considered the Tower of Orthanc and Ghostbusters Ecto but my sister said to pass on both. I got the free Bionicle polybag but when I asked to get the Elves one instead the cashier said it only comes with Elves purchase. Since I bought a PAB cup a week ago I already have the Bionicle poly so I guess I should have just said to keep it, I've got no interest in that theme.

Mine went in the trash...the Bionical Poly.

Edited by KringlesBricks

My backordered Pirates Chess Set is 'In Warehouse' now, so just the Tower is a waiter item...

I got the $45 Nindroid Dragon, the cheapest Elves set for the free polybag, and the City Fire Truck with 50 bonus VIP points for free shipping. I'll then wait if I want to get a Palace Cinema.

I picked up the Brick Bounty and the Death Star.

If anyone is still on the fence about picking up the Death Star, the sales guy at the Lego Store told me that they're no longer producing the Death Star. Whenever they sell out their stock on hand, they're gone for good. Glad I was finally able to grab one.

Helicarrier

Detectives Office

Second Pet Shop

5 sets of road plates

2 sets of track

Double decker couch

trash chomper

Im done buying Lego for a while...

Well I bought the following for gifts.

10596 Disney Princess collection

75038 jedi interceptor

75078 imperial troop tran sport

I Bought The Below For Myself

10240 red 5 x-wing

I ordered the following online for myself

75060 Slave 1

I ordered the following online for my brother as a thank you gift.

71006 simpsons house.

I will be using all of the points from these purchases on the ucs tie fighter 75095 this may when it releases.

Edited by droid747

I just picked up one DO for now; when I get the $$$ to put down for another I will. Also picked up the Ladder Fire Truck for the 50 Bonus VIP points...which got me to 398 in points. The only reason I got the Fire Truck - the VIP points.

Edited by KringlesBricks

- Detective Office

- Pet Shop

- Soldiers Outpost

- Shipwreck Defense

- Bad Cop Car Chase

BUT the Pet Shop is out of stock... So it's written "waiting for new stock" as status for my order.

Do you know if I will have to wait until they have the Pet Shop in stock again to receive my other sets? And in this case, will the double points be OK?

I should maybe try to contact LEGO ti be sure and maybe do two orders instead of one :sceptic:

Detective Office and Brainiac Attack, both are not available elsewhere so best to order now.

Use VIP points from last 2xVIP and keep new ones for next 2xVIP, kind of like an annual ritual. :classic:

I grabbed the VW campervan and also the new creator series Dragon / Scorpion set. Love me some double points.

- Detective Office

- Pet Shop

- Soldiers Outpost

- Shipwreck Defense

- Bad Cop Car Chase

BUT the Pet Shop is out of stock... So it's written "waiting for new stock" as status for my order.

Do you know if I will have to wait until they have the Pet Shop in stock again to receive my other sets? And in this case, will the double points be OK?

I should maybe try to contact LEGO ti be sure and maybe do two orders instead of one :sceptic:

They ship the items that are available now, and the out of stock will wait till its in, then will ship separately. I am getting all but the one out of stock item I ordered, sent in two shipments, should be here next week. The points should be safe, since placed the order during the 2x period.

Bought some smaller sets:

From Star Wars:

Stormtrooper BP, Microfighter ATAT, Hailfire Droid

From Technic:

Race Truck, Dump Truck

Essentially done until new releases now.

They ship the items that are available now, and the out of stock will wait till its in, then will ship separately. I am getting all but the one out of stock item I ordered, sent in two shipments, should be here next week. The points should be safe, since placed the order during the 2x period.

Thanks!

And that's exactly what the lady from LEGO told me on the phone.

I should receive my order (except the Pet Shop set of course) saturday :wub:

I wanted to get the rest of the Elves sets, but had to pay bills instead. I get paid again this Thursday, so hopefully I can still get them during the double points period. That is if they haven't sold out by then.

The Pirates Chess Set (40158) shows out of stock until 13 Sept. now...wow..thats 6 months! I am glad I ordered it when I did, mine should be here in a couple days...

I bought a pair of Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle. I'm not as big of a spender as you guys, but an $80 purchase got me 160 points, so now I have $10 which I can use to get my daughter into next month's Club meeting for free.

I bought the Palace Cinema and a Boba Fett key chain after a lot of thought.

Bought the following when the 2X VIP points started

The Brick Bounty

Lord Business' Evil Lair

Painting Easter Eggs

Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

Detective’s Office

Parisian Restaurant

The Tumbler

The Simpsons House

Maersk Line Triple-E

Went ahead and purchased the X-Wing and Pet shop even though they are OOS

And I just purchased the SOH and redeemed my VIP points from my big purchase to make the SOH half off.

And if you are wondering no I'm not rich I just sold a lot of items and used all that money to buy these sets lol.

I just checked my pending Shopping Cart and the Elves polybag is gone. Does that mean they've run out?

Got some PaB and plates in store and they still had the Bionicle polybag promo going. I may go back for a couple Star Wars sets and more bricks, but I'm in no hurry.

I just checked my pending Shopping Cart and the Elves polybag is gone. Does that mean they've run out?

I just tried adding an Elves set to a cart and it added the polybag to the order..So I think they are still giving them out..maybe clear the cart and start over..might work..