J2G claims that Jestro's Volcano Base includes a black and red Jestro, Lavaria, 3 other baddies, Axl, and Lance.

J2G claims that Jestro's Volcano Base includes a black and red Jestro, Lavaria, 3 other baddies, Axl, and Lance.

thank you !! will pass on Ultimate lavaria then...

Among the 7 sets of wave, beside Jestro, we could fine a dozen of vilains. Wander if there will be some more (the black armored guy ?), or if it will be something like 2 Ash Attacker, 2 Crust Smasher, 2 Flame thrower, Moltor, non-Ultimate Flama, non Ultimate Magmar and Non Ultimate-Lavaria...

I find Magmar perfect. Good colors, good name, badass look... I should probably avoid seeing the cartoon to keep my first impression

Edited by ChristopheQ

How do you get new quests in the app? I've looked all over but I can't find them. I've already completed "The Wizard".

How do you get new quests in the app? I've looked all over but I can't find them. I've already completed "The Wizard".

They're all in the shield page, under Quests. Those are the only ones for now.

And I find Burnzie weapons much more impressive than Sparkks or even Infernox one...

But on the photo Whipa is a bit too wide for my taste on her waist/upper tail

Edited by ChristopheQ

I think the torso print is fairly ambiguous, and the website has consistently referred to Flama as female every. single. time. (and not just with pronouns, but also nicknaming him/her "miss molten lava" and calling him/her an "overheated lady") Confusing a monster with no obvious sexual characteristics, in a boy-oriented theme, for a woman over and over again doesn't seem like an easy mistake to make. Whereas referring to such a character with male pronouns is a mistake LEGO has definitely made in the past (for instance, in some bios of Breez from LEGO Hero Factory).

Maybe she's just a female character with a deeper than usual voice, and the writers of the app got confused? I haven't played the app so I don't know for sure what happened, but presently I feel like there's easily as much evidence for her being female as for being male, if not more.

Well I guess that's settled. Quite a few female baddies I'd say...

I remember I was talking to a contact that when I inquired him about if there were, "any other large lava monsters like Infernox in the Summer wave?" He responded with,

"I believe there's a big red one, don't know his name but he's there somewhere."

Ahh ;)

Man, I going to be pretty disappointed if there are only three new monsters for the second wave.

However, I'm convinced that the "Mouldron" guy is a actually the giant lava monster that Flama is seen riding on. It says his specialty is rock, and this lava monster has boulder fists.

Only seven figs for the Lava Castle? Hopefully there will be some scurries or something, that's pretty low for $120.

Wow, these characters look great

character_image_360x480_burnzie.png?l.r2=-361715226character_image_360x480_flama.png?l.r2=-1836892216character_image_360x480_whiperella.png?l.r2=-1263480758character_image_360x480_general%20magmar.png?l.r2=1976640238

The General looks great, I hope that helmet gets a top half later on like the ultron 2 piece helmet.

-Whiparella looks really plain to me, much prefer Levaria

-Flama obviously looks great to me too, you think she might get legs in the box like Levaria?

Lavaria only got legs because she has them while her Ultimate form doesn't. Since Flama doesn't seem to have legs on a normal basis, I see no need for them.

Lavaria only got legs because she has them while her Ultimate form doesn't. Since Flama doesn't seem to have legs on a normal basis, I see no need for them.

Ultimate Lavaria comes with legs.

Judging by her description on Lego.com, Lavaria is trying to be Jestro's girlfriend..... :grin:

Lavaria's got a new outfit in the summer wave

character_image_360x480_lavaria.png?l.r2=-295827378

look very nice, fit very well to her description :

Lavaria is not the usual loud and noisy “I am going to crush everything!” kind of monster. She is a sneaky kind of monster and therefore the chief spy of Jestro’s army. This silent warrior can steal everything except what she truly wishes for – a kiss from her wicked master.

Is Burnzie supposed to be that big red dude that appeared beside Sparkks in the second episode? I need all of these monsters, they are wicked.

Yep, that's the one!

I'm loving the small globlins, there seems to be three different ones.

There are the three red ones, plus the two orange ones that Beast Master keeps on chains. All five are available in the Chaos Chariot set. :)

Among the 7 sets of wave, beside Jestro, we could fine a dozen of vilains. Wander if there will be some more (the black armored guy ?), or if it will be something like 2 Ash Attacker, 2 Crust Smasher, 2 Flame thrower, Moltor, non-Ultimate Flama, non Ultimate Magmar and Non Ultimate-Lavaria...

I forgot the book carrier elf guy

Lavaria is not the usual loud and noisy “I am going to crush everything!” kind of monster. She is a sneaky kind of monster and therefore the chief spy of Jestro’s army. This silent warrior can steal everything except what she truly wishes for – a kiss from her wicked master.

Jestro or the Book of Monsters? Either way, if they write that into the show, someone needs to rethink the story.

Yep, that's the one!

There are the three red ones, plus the two orange ones that Beast Master keeps on chains. All five are available in the Chaos Chariot set. :)

Wow, I never noticed them! I feel embarrassed now... That chariot didn't appeal to me, so I'm looking forward to the $20 Macy set.

Oh noooooooo they're totally going to make her an annoying kissy person in the show. :hmpf_bad:

Also, these guys are actually robots!

character_image_360x480_royal%20soldier.png?l.r2=301076394

Edited by CM4Sci

Oh noooooooo they're totally going to make her an annoying kissy person in the show. :hmpf_bad:

The pictures can give some clue on her behavior

http://www.lego.com/...63267ee2c84d8f1

I guess she will be one of the vilains with the more dialogs and visibility.

She could have a cat-like attitude (both sneaky and seductive)

Also, these guys are actually robots!

character_image_360x480_royal%20soldier.png?l.r2=301076394

I would have prefer proper robots heads

All in all, I think the vilains designs are better than the good guy minifigs. For me, the best of all lego action themes so far (with Ultra Agents baddies :). Much more diversity for exemple than 2015 Ninjago possession ghost vilains or jungle.

Hoping NK to be succesfull, so TLG will continue them for years... Imagine 6 or 7 times this superb minifigs with totally different themes...

Edited by ChristopheQ

Reading the bios on LEGO.com, and each one pretty much gives away the summer sets. Aero Flyer V2, Tower Carrier, Thunder Mace, etc

Those figs look amazing! Definitely picking up Flama and General Magmar, those too are simply amazing. Maybe later I'll pick up Moltors lava smasher for him as well.

Lavaria's got a new outfit in the summer wave

character_image_360x480_lavaria.png?l.r2=-295827378

I see that these pics are in the Lego Cache, but How are you finding these images?

WOW! The actual minifigures look amazing, some could use some more detail printing on them like Whiparella. My faves in order are Flama (which I also believe she is female & would i like the red/orange but it would have been nice to see her in yellow/orange) Burzie, Whiparella, & General Magmar.

I actually like Moltors colors. It goes perfectly with the volcano theme since magma turns black when it cools.