I wouldn't be surprised, if the plant Scurriers, were just Scurriers in a different color.

I wouldn't be surprised, if the plant Scurriers, were just Scurriers in a different color.

Oh God no,that would be extremely lazy by Legos part.I mean that wouldn't be something new thought,they did use Starlords face for the Winter Soldier instead of giving him a whole new face print after all,and that's just one example of Legos laziness but since Nexo Knights is an original theme I would prefer also originality being a big part of it.New molds,prints etc..... Edited by LOTR34

What if the fungi-men want to extend their species throught the surrounding forests making them swamps?

And the knights are helping the tree people?

Yes, I know that it probably won't happen, but....

Who is selling the King's Mech? I know the sets aren't officially released, but I've been to B&N, TRU, and Target in my area where ALL the other sets are on shelves already except for the King's Mech. Is it an exclusive?

Oh God no,that would be extremely lazy by Legos part.I mean that wouldn't be something new thought,they did use Starlords face for the Winter Soldier instead of giving him a whole new face print after all,and that's just one example of Legos laziness but since Nexo Knights is an original theme I would prefer also originality being a big part of it.New molds,prints etc.....

Actually, I think that might work... swapping out the horns for vine pieces and such could give them a unique enough look.

That all assuming that we even GET a plant wave, of course. I still think it's entirely possible that those other monsters are just meant for worldbuilding and don't foreshadow future sets.

Actually, I think that might work... swapping out the horns for vine pieces and such could give them a unique enough look.

That all assuming that we even GET a plant wave, of course. I still think it's entirely possible that those other monsters are just meant for worldbuilding and don't foreshadow future sets.

Indeed I hope that's the case.Since this theme is partially fantasy oriented I hope we get enemy factions like dark elves or goblins,I don't know as long as they have interesting spin on them,after all NK also has sci fi elements on it. Edited by LOTR34

Make sure to go and get your Nexo Knights fast, before this guy gets them all. :hmpf:

I guess it doesn't matter since the official release is tomorrow, but oh well.

Hey guys, does anyone know the bricklink name/ID for the new 1x1 pyramid pieces? I'm having trouble locating them...

Make sure to go and get your Nexo Knights fast, before this guy gets them all. :hmpf:

That is hilarious on so many different levels. I wonder what that dude's end game is for all those sets given that they will be available pretty much everywhere tomorrow...?

Speaking of tomorrow....summer set list incoming...?? *looks at CM4Sci, just2good, amazingbricks*

Hey guys, does anyone know the bricklink name/ID for the new 1x1 pyramid pieces? I'm having trouble locating them...

22388, if I'm reading this in my hand correctly...

Also, the sets are out at some Targets too. The head on the mecha horse has already fallen over, it looks like :tongue:

o5UWbcA.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed, there's an exclusive shield!

RnqCDPl.png

That is hilarious on so many different levels. I wonder what that dude's end game is for all those sets given that they will be available pretty much everywhere tomorrow...?

Speaking of tomorrow....summer set list incoming...?? *looks at CM4Sci, just2good, amazingbricks*

I wouldn't know anything, sorry.

Edited by CM4Sci

I know a bit, but honestly you guys know most of the info.

Man I'm looking at guys like this charming fellow :sick: and I wonder were the hell do they find all this cash to buy those sets??

Edited by LOTR34

I'd say Macy's Thunder Mace is a definite because a few weeks back, when we saw the prelim models at a convention or something, there was a giant angled piece that is brand new. That also appears on Macy's Thunder Mace, so.. I dunno, maybe.

22388, if I'm reading this in my hand correctly...

Hmm, that's not working for me. Where are you getting that?

Edited by rob-ot5000

Hmm, that's not working for me. Where are you getting that?

On the inside, yeah. Just checked again, that's it. Maybe it hasn't been added to Brickset/Bricklink yet.

On the inside, yeah. Just checked again, that's it. Maybe it hasn't been added to Brickset/Bricklink yet.

Fair enough. Thanks!

What a great guy. :drunk:

Sadly, looks like he's one of our own.

EDIT: "selling figs at top dollar before they deflate. Worrying about the parts later when there is an inventory."

Nice.

Edited by BrickJagger

Man I'm looking at guys like this charming fellow :sick: for example and I wonder were the hell do they find all this cash to buy those sets??

What a Swell GAY Guy!

He's probably going to resell them :hmpf_bad:

What a Swell GAY Guy!

Is this supposed to be an insult of some sort?Because if it is then I congratulate you for your maturity and professionalism.Moving on I also want to apologize if my previous comment insulted anyone. Edited by LOTR34

Is this supposed to be an insult of some sort?Because if it is then I congratulate you for your maturity and professionalism.Moving on I also want to apologize if my previous comment insulted anyone.

It wasn't insulting. :wacko:

Back on topic.....

I'm so ready for new leaks, let's hope that we'll get some tomorrow, being New Years and all that.

Edited by BrickJagger

I was looking at pictures of all the sets again and noticed that Clay doesn't get a hover horse build in any set. There are only 3. Hmm....