Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Decamon Tournament

Guts trades in all of his cards for a Tonic, 4 Grand potions, 1 Remedy, 1 Elixir, 1 Topaz, 1 Amethyst, 1 Sapphire.

Bobby trades in his cards for a Grand Potion, a Health Core, a Fenghuang Essence, a Baldur bomb and a Rudra bomb.

Grimwald notices the Monk. "Strange, I feel as I you should be given this Splinter Broom and Shadeaux Mace."

Grimwald makes the exchange of weaponry, shakes his head confusedly, and disappears from the building in a flash of bright light.

"I accept this trade," I reply mechanically as if controlled by artificial intelligence.

As the Tournament concludes, the onlookers begin to vanish one by one. Most of them were mildly disappointed to see the Emerald Emperor win the last match.

The Receptionist makes a final announcement to those still lingering around.

heroicadt-receptionist.jpg

"ATTENTION! You. Have. 24. Hours. To. Trade. Your. Cards. Into. Prizes."

~AFTERMATH~

Once the hall had emptied from visitors, Roland Emeraldo walked to the two people who had helped him organize the event.

heroicadt-emeraldpalace2.jpg

heroicadt-emeraldo.jpg

"By gods it felt good to give that snotty fowlfeeder a good beating in that match! Hmm, do you think anyone noticed that almost all the contestants were from Eubric?"

heroicadt-glimdalarouge.jpg

"What does it matter if they did? It was all just one overblown charade to find my sister's murderer, anyway."

heroicadt-emeraldo.jpg

"Glimda-dear, the whole point was that people are much more susceptible to mind probing while they are focusing on other matters - and what would be a better distraction than my humble little card game?"

"Of course you don't mind that your foolish game spreads even further on the side, do you? But enough about that. What have you got for us, Elphaba?"

heroicadt-elphaba.jpg

"A little gratitude would be in order. I did all the heavy lifting by controlling the spirits of time and space while scoping the minds of almost a hundred people at the same. If Grimelda had not been my best friend, there would have been no way I would have agreed to this. But yes, I did find out something. I got confirmation that it was the Wolfgang that killed her, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And behind the Wolfgang is the Eatress - Barbariccia Dellamore."

"Then the last thing this Barbariccia will eat is my poisoned blade!"

heroicadt-elphaba.jpg

"If Barbariccia was killed as easily as that, I would think she would be dead a thousand times over. It is a crying shame that those treacherous Heroicans destroyed the Tower of Babel. Within we could have discovered what she truly is and how we could defeat her."

heroicadt-emeraldo.jpg

"Ladies, listen to me. As empowering as your vengefulness must be, you need to be smart about this. And luckily you are in the presence of the cleverest man in Olegaia. Let me organize a meeting with Ulric Wolfkin and talk to him, crime lord to crime lord. I assure you, this Barbariccia will not know what hit her until it is too late. Your Emperor will serve you her head on a platter, just you see."

The two others glanced at each other, but said nothing.

Hoke trades in Dryad (Plant 6), Grendel (Icy 7), Woodwose (Plant 7) for a Phoenix Essence, Skadi Bomb and Demeter Bomb.