casewindu

Police vehicle entries

Sounds fair to me.

Sounds ok to me, too, and now that BS is up again I can fix my pics. ;-) (Hey.. It's rhyming.. Maybe it's a sign? 8-

Hah! I only noticed this contest just now!

The 22nd? I might be able to make it in.

REALLY liking the 8-wide vehicle style.

The 6 stud style is nice, but only for 1 driver.

so I will end this contest and create a poll on sunday 22nd of july! is that ok with everyone?

It does give me less time, but sure, I think I'll have my entry ready before that. (basicly means finishing it today or tomorrow though, since I'm going away on Friday.. oh well, not that much that remains anyway)

Hi,

Here's a white 4x4 undercover van I first built in 1990 or smth. I guess the design does look a bit like 6676 feat. TMNT. Rebuilt as best I could so please ignore the yellowed/chewed parts:

whiteuc1.jpg

A classic 4-wide van with doors, right side-door ("seagull"), cargo-door at the back and a hatch on the roof

whiteuc2.jpg

side opened:

whiteuc3.jpg

surveillance equipment mounted in the door panel:

whiteuc4.jpg

hatch on the roof:

whiteuc5.jpg

a secret compartment beneath a floor panel to hide surveillance tapes or money (fits two 2xtiles with appropriate decorations):

whiteuc6.jpg

The van seats two minifigs + equipment in the back, or instead of equipment just about fits 3 uc cops standing in the cargo area ready to go. If you remove the seat from the surveillance station, a classic motorcycle can be transported etc

Hi,

Here's a white 4x4 undercover van I first built in 1990 or smth. I guess the design does look a bit like 6676 feat. TMNT. Rebuilt as best I could so please ignore the yellowed/chewed parts:

whiteuc1.jpg

A classic 4-wide van with doors, right side-door ("seagull"), cargo-door at the back and a hatch on the roof

Hi pesa, welcome to Eurobricks! May I suggest you make an introduction thread in the "Hello! My name is.." forum?

And that's a quite an interesting looking vehicle too, and I generally don't like 4 wide cars ;-)

Hi,

I like it. I wouldn't worry about the yellowed pieces; much of my older white is the same. Incidently, welcome to Eurobricks!

You people!

You can make good cars and city's!

But my message is:

Don't joke to much with police car crashes.

In my country lots of people die because a police car.

Last 5 years:

7 people dead, one of them where somebody of a ambulance.

Don't joke to much with police car crashes.

In my country lots of people die because a police car.

Last 5 years:

7 people dead, one of them where somebody of a ambulance.

Interesting words from someone with a signature saying "Die Rebel Scum, die!". My message is; lighten up it is Lego, not reality. Are you posting similar words of wisdom in the "Kill Jar Jar thread"?

Interesting words from someone with a signature saying "Die Rebel Scum, die!". My message is; lighten up it is Lego, not reality. Are you posting similar words of wisdom in the "Kill Jar Jar thread"?

No I don't post in the kill jar jar thread.

But I have changed my singature.

Finally, here is my contest entry. It's a little bit tuned up 1977 Dodge Monaco police car. Supercharged big block engine is there for catching those Corvette speeders with this over sized late-70's elephant.

monaco20.jpg

Lol... I don't know why, but that made me think of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s_-rOZfJjY0

:-D

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73