Sign in to follow this  
jimmynick

Red Menace Mafia: Conclusion - Das Boot

-Bob, you were going to claim traitor to me? Well, you could have on day two, but I would have lynched you even harder. Your death was super useful.

I planned on doing it Night One, that's how strong a scum read I got off of you. I'm not sure what it was, really. However I wasn't certain and the way you were putting the hammer down on Day Two made me doubt my suspicion of you.

Hey, at least we were (sort of) on the same team this time.

-Calanon, you were the reason we won. Nobody had claimed doctor, even though we had claimed power roles in public and a successful lynch. You never contacted anyone. So as of day two, Dave was the doctor. I didn't tell the 'town block' until day three, but we had time coded PMs to share at a moment's notice if needed. Anyway, if you had been active, you could have spun the game on day four, and won the game. It might suck to hear it, but we finally won because you just rolled over day four. Be active!

I really wanted to be more active, I really did. Although I'm still slightly annoyed at you for asking me impatiently whether or not I was going to vote when everything happened whilst I was asleep. :tongue:

I also really didn't know who to trust due to my inactivity, I tried to claim to luckhaupt but yeah, too late.

Although I'm still slightly annoyed at you for asking me impatiently whether or not I was going to vote when everything happened whilst I was asleep. :tongue:

That was strategy. In PMs to Technic, I kept going on about you not participating and not deserving to win. I needed to reflect that a little in thread. That was scummy of me :blush:

Thanks for a great game jamesn, and congrats to the scum team. :thumbup:

@Peanuts, I saw your question on the deadboard. We killed you night one since nobody would be watching or protecting you.

This was an intense game. Too bad I didn't get to play more. A lot to learn from for next time. :classic:

Hey, at least we were (sort of) on the same team this time.

I think my favorite thing about this game was the fact that def has now lynched Scum Bob twice in a row - as both affiliations.

Hey, future game hosts!

Please stop making me scum. :blush:

Aaaand the next game you'll be a killer!

Hopefully that saves you from that fate too. :tongue:

Aaaand the next game you'll be a killer!

Hopefully that saves you from that fate too. :tongue:

It won't; Bob gets lynched for being Bob all the time. :tongue:

Hey, future game hosts!

Please stop making me scum. :blush:

Do you play any differently as town?

That was good fun!

I feel as if the game was a little short - by Day 3 I was expected to have deep connections, and I ended up dead because of it.

Otherwise, it was a very well done Mafia game - balanced, well built (your LDD skills are far superior to mine), and the puzzles were solid too.

Do you play any differently as town?

Probably not. I can't say, it would ruin all sorts of strategies if I told you that.

Sign in to follow this