Diaaabo

[MOC] The corruption spreads

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

12103824906_9c28cccd92_z.jpg

Coruscant por Guilherme Fadista, no Flickr

Coruscant, 18 BBY.

One year after the execution of Order 66, I'm still on the run. Labeled a traitor to the Empire for refusing the orders of Supreme Chancelor Palpatine, my ever shortening life is now dedicated to undermining whatever imperial operations I can.

From my contacts with the Skirata clan, who are also fugitives, I managed to find out that the emperor and his new apprentice are building a colossal space station, capable of destroying whole planets. My task is to obtain the exact location of that station, and as much information as possible to avoid that they finish it.

12118959934_345a0795b5_z.jpg

DSCN2370 por Guilherme Fadista, no Flickr

Even though I don't belong to the Grand Army, I still know enough officers to set up my plans. The problem is when the officers rat me out and get a team of Stormtroopers after you. But which one... Rasvaan? Pyotr? Javel? I will be sure in a while. The one who gets promoted, or at least is still alive and active; given that the others will be sentenced for treason and shipped off to Kessel. Or executed, if things go well.

12119233406_020761b0e1_z.jpg

DSCN2367 por Guilherme Fadista, no Flickr

Unfortunately, the Stormtroopers arrived before Javel had time to tell me how to access all of the holocron's information. Fortunately that Pyotr managed to warn us on time. When 20 guys armed to their teeth arrive with the goal of blasting you with lasers, you never lose time thinking what to do. You just get into the cockpit of your ship and get out of there ASAP. When you're safe you'll have time to think of a solution. What matters is to survive. Another corpse won't change anything.

To be continued...

For those interested, the ship has it's own presentation topic here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=91191

Edited by Diaaabo

BTW this was made using only parts from the 7965 Millenium Falcon :classic:

BTW this was made using only parts from the 7965 Millenium Falcon :classic:

I thought so! I especially like the use of Luke's training helmet on the wall :thumbup: