Sign in to follow this  
Sir Edwyn

MOC Gungan Scout

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The beggining of a series of Star Wars MOCs that I plan on doing based on scenes from all six movies. Which scene should I build next?

8427483183_e94ac0a352_z.jpg

Not necessarily from episode 2, I would like to do at least 2 scenes from each movie, maybe more. That sounds like a good idea though, I might end up doing it. thanks!

Edited by Sir Edwyn

Thank you both. And yes it should be in Star Wars, but I didn't see that forum until after I posted it in Sci-Fi. These forums are quite different from Classic-Castle and will take some getting used to. :)

Nice little moc, I like the border. However, at a second look the border looks kind of the front of a car. But keep it up!

Not necessarily from episode 2, I would like to do at least 2 scenes from each movie, maybe more. That sounds like a good idea though, I might end up doing it. thanks!

You're welcome!

Thank you all!

@Brickington: I was going for an industrial look to differentiate from my usual Castle builds. I guess it kinda does, but I like it a lot. :)

Really cool, The base is still cool (even if it does look a bit like a car :wink:)

And welcome to EB

(and flipping this over to SW forum for you).