gylman

amazing City MOC vehicles (not mine)

Sorry if someone has shown these before, but I hadn't come across them previously and in case others had not.... I just had to share. '

These are amazing. Shows you just how good City could be, but isn't.

Wouldn't a collection of these be far superior to collecting 20 different little Racers?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=256

I'm trying to get the parts together to build some of these city trucks. Not easy. Will post when done.

yeah, Anthony Lau's cars are very nice. I need to get me some of those 2005 mudguards.

Really loving the cement mixer, see, why can't TLC be this good. Get some average joes into the set design team.

I guess because TLG/C puts too much emphasis on the ability of "spherical building". I read somewhere that one must have "3D-thinking" and the ability to put it into a model to qualify for a job at TLG/C.

Well, for trucks/cars etc. you don't need that. And so the designers come up with elevated hospitals so they have some 3D-part in it, even if it's a grosse baseplate and not really a "spherical build"...

Just my $0.02... :wink:

The cement mixer is great... :wub:

Yep. Incredible. Puts TLC to shame...... still waiting for my bricklink order to come so I can make some of these...... grrrr....

Beautiful MOCs! Especially the tractors... Interesting you should mention the spheres Hobbes... I've often wondered why lego put so much emphasis on spheres and fine art during hiring when there is so much raw talent out there.

God Bless,

Nathan (who is not bitter ; )