Sign in to follow this  
TheUtilityBelt

[Challenge 1] Discovery on Quantus III

Tags: Science, Exploration, Civil

-Mission assignment: Learn about life on HO7

\\ Personal Log of Dr. Dutch T. Vernon: Junali 15, AD 3815 \\

Life here on planet HO7 is lush and beautiful! Phase one of the mission went successful, and we did in fact find evidence of alien life. We sent a drone out to explore after my air tank product was approved by HQ. The drone, which was named "Charlie", by Lieutenant Allison Jallaborne, (who is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!) took many pictures of the under sea life. It eventually came across a stone pillar which looked to be just, well, a stone pillar! But upon further inspection, it appeared to be carefully crafted. The drone had to clear away the seaweed to determine it's origin. So I will now stay on HO7 to learn about the alien wildlife. Log out.

\\ Log ended \\

Now for some pictures!

18720633561_e67c5f9862_z.jpg

18718275835_93a27b7852_z.jpg

So here's my entry for the challenge 1! I may or may not expand on the landscape, though I don't know much more to add to it. Anyways, I've got a few more pictures on my flickr and as always, C&C appreciated!

I really like this little build! It's got some great stuff going for it! I especially like the unikitty tail fish! :grin: If you have the time, I'd try making a brickbuilt "shark" alien or something, since the rules say they favor brickbuilt. Just a suggestion though. Lovely build! :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Agreed. Some pretty uniquely cool little fish down there. It's a nice little build with some fun stuff going on. :thumbup:

Lots of interesting life down there! And the fish are unique and alien!