BaronSat

Batmobile to Batmissile

Hello,

Here's my last Batmobile custom, the Bat-Missile.

Bat-Missile-02.jpg

It's been a very interesting model to make even if the retracting wheels system was so "fun" to do that it almost made me crazy :wacko:

More photos on my page : Bat-Missile

Enjoy,

Eric / BaronSat

The SNOT work is incredible. I paused for a few moments, and thought if it was a LEGO design? Seriously, nice piece of Batman creation. :thumbup:

Simple, yet ingenious. I never thought anyone could do this. Maybe you should make the tumbler with the bat-pod inside. That would be the best thing ever.

Simple, yet ingenious. I never thought anyone could do this. Maybe you should make the tumbler with the bat-pod inside. That would be the best thing ever.

Wow that is very well done, the curves are nicely designed and the idea is very ingenious. If you could make a Tumbler with a Batpod you would definately get some props. :thumbup:

Thats very nice. You wouldnt even be able to tell by looking at it that it could house another vehicle inside. What movie is this from? Your page says it was directed by Tim Burton, but I cant for the life of me remember which one he made. :blush:

Smooth and black and smart and lovely, the Batmissile from BaronSat goes cruising... and when it passes, each one it passes goes - ah...

A cool work, seriously. :grin:

Edited by Asuka

Awesome stuff BaronSat. A great translation of the Batman Returns vehicle to bricks. Looks very smooth too, though I'm glad you kept some studs showing, otherwise it wouldn't look as good in my opinion. I'm surprised at how accurate it looks all combined, a very clever construction!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Pleased you like it guys, it's a reward for me.

As I wrote this model has been difficult to build but now I'm happy I made it.

The Tumbler to Batpod is another weird idea but maybe more usefull than the Batmissile. I mean how many streets in Gotham are so small they require you remove the half of your car to drive in? :laugh:

... What movie is this from? Your page says it was directed by Tim Burton, but I cant for the life of me remember which one he made. :blush:

The Batmissile appears in the 1992 movie : "Batman Returns".

Sounds like it was a proper challenge for you getting this to work! Well it's paid off - your Burton-mobile looks excellent and the Batmissile function is awesome :thumbup:

Now all you need to do is make working slide-over armour plating...

...just kidding :laugh:

Love your creations Eric, keep it up!