Sign in to follow this  
Commander Turtle

[SPC] Cat A - The Unstoppable Five and Copper the Dog

Presenting the Unstoppable Five and Copper the Dog! They travel the galaxy fighting for crime. Mostly they commit insurance fraud, but sometimes they take on assassinations and ship invasions to spice it up a bit.

QSQaqa4.jpg

Jane was once a normal girl, but a horrific accident deformed her forever, stretching out her limbs and leaving her head in tatters. While cyborg surgery has helped her reclaim her independence, four long years in the care of an abusive doctor left her traumatised forever. So remember kids, don't run with scissors!

nPVpA5j.jpg

Faith is the mechanic, which is useful as she can keep her robotic arm in good shape. She is not an elf, she just has big ears! Elves definitely don't exist! Animals just perch in her hair because she's polite!

Hamson is The Muscle. If you're her target, she will make you mincemeat.

F1ALEmg.jpg

Famed assassin Captain Samy has white skin because she spends all her time indoors, practising how to kill people.

Copper was once a faithful dog, but over time her failing bodyparts were replaced with metal until it became hard to see the dog underneath.

iNaofXA.jpg

Vlad is the ship's medic. His surgery is called the Burn Unit.

And that's the team! I tried to keep it a little bit nuts, it's more fun that way. I had the combination for Captain Samy a while ago and thought it was a good elegant design for a sci-fi character with a bit of Asian influence. Then this contest rolled around and it seemed only fair to complete her team. Also, it was a nice opportunity to mix minifigs with a minidoll - not something you can do every day!

The pig-fig kinda freaks me out, but it's a fantastic use of that Atlantis (shark?) head.

Thanks a lot everyone!

cool bunch of figs and back story I wonder what there space craft is called and looks like?

That's definitely something I'd like to answer! I'll get back to you in a few months haha. Definitely a bit rusty and worn down, could be a very interesting build.

Edited by Commander Turtle

Inspired by Enid Blyton? Maybe not.

The weapons look interesting and not oversized. I like how the shark head fits so perfectly, and the elf hair looks really nice for the theme. Copper the dog is very reminiscent of the mechanical dog Blue from F/X The Series! Jane's eye... :laugh:

Cheers for the feedback, glad you liked it. I made an effort to keep the weapons reasonable, I had to be selective or else I would have made mega-weapons more fitting for a ship's turret!

i did i nice job arranging ur crewmembers. i like how u mostly stick to white/purple/red color scheme!

my favorite figure has to be vlad :laugh: