Sign in to follow this  
jimmynick

Red Menace Mafia: Day Two - Crimson Tide

Players only, please!

14868529019_f5f7b42d92_o.png

15137944731_7a2c5e3766_o.png

Patrick Nash (Peanuts) had taken off his helmet and respirator as part of getting ready for bed, revealing a blonde crew cut. He was too absorbed in his fabulous hairstyle to notice a mysterious figure coming up behind him.

14954226009_61029d5683_o.png

The figure crept up behind him, and bang! bang! the hammer came down upon his head.

15117909556_c5dbd673ee_o.png

And that was the end of Patrick Nash (Peanuts).

14954366017_1347904a40_o.png

Adrienne Walton (adventurer1) was sitting on the toilet. Not doing much, apparently, considering her trousers were still up.

14954225839_f01c75131d_o.png

But a mysterious figure was getting busy. Pew!

15140911785_3df55509a0_o.png

Pew! Pew!

15137944551_1e2e26f6de_o.png

And that was the end of Adrienne Walton (adventurer1).

15140911655_ccff08d980_o.png

Jacob Neumann called a mourning meeting in his beloved control room.

He announced, "In addition to poor Jerry, two other crew members were brutally murdered last night: Patrick and Adrienne. Jerry was a Loyal Sailor, Patrick was a Loyal Sailor and Adrienne was a Soviet Spy. Congrats, or something."

"The fact we are still here suggests Adrienne was not the only KGB scummo on board. Root the rest out."

The NPCs:

15063852855_3cd861a1e6_o.png Jacob Neumann (jamesn) - Commander

15063852815_3b062de018_o.png Thaddeus Mortimore (Tamamono) - Lieutenant Commander

The Players:

14869959227_b611ccd287_o.png Monty Thornton (mostlytechnic) - Cook

14869922208_40191ca265_o.png Philip Dabney (PirateDave84) - Crewman

15053458321_7e1b5d9c5d_o.png Jeremy Hollis (jluckhaupt) - Crewman

15056508315_becf75ac8a_o.png Christopher Milton Poindexter (CallMePie) - Fire Control Officer

14869783629_1fe5263c89_o.png Trevor Knowles (TrumpetKing) - Nuclear Engineer

15056508265_f72ff4850b_o.png Spencer Delgado (Speedy) - Quartermaster

15056146782_dff345a645_o.png Malcolm Cooper (Mencot) - Radio Technician

14869958937_1e4a062c0f_o.png Edward Grey (Endgame) - Sonar Technician

14869783459_f98924f11f_o.png Claire Novak (Calanon) - Steward

14869922038_73fa893d37_o.png Boris Benson (Bob) - Torpedoman

The Dead:

14882348940_0f6cfbc4c8_o.png Lloyd Stanton (Lego Spy) - Plot Device

15126963571_893e870887_o.png Jerry Bergeron (JimBee) - Loyal Sailor

15117907566_a75ca343c3_o.png Patrick Nash (Peanuts) - Loyal Sailor

14954362627_87a7a8c5f1_o.png Adrienne Walton (adventurer1) - Soviet Spy

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned either with the Loyal Sailors (Town) or the Soviet Spies (Scum). To win the game, the Loyal Sailors must kill off all of the Soviet Spies, while the Spies need to outnumber the Sailors. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those who died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of Rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Nice. I was getting suspicious of Adrienne. Looks like our vigilante knows what he's doing. :thumbup: Unfortunate about Jerry though.

Nice. I was getting suspicious of Adrienne. Looks like our vigilante knows what he's doing. :thumbup: Unfortunate about Jerry though.

Adrienne tanked herself as soon as she attempted the last-second through away vote change, but it's all the better for us! Losing Jerry hurts, but it's not the worst trade considering we got a scum. 3 (technically 4) dead, 10 left. So do we have 1 scum or 2 still out?

First, good job vig! Agree that her last minute voting was darn suspicious...

Second, wonder why the scum took out Patrick? He was relatively quiet on day 1. Maybe figured that he was quiet enough to not have merited any protection and so could kill him off without problems?

Adrienne tanked herself as soon as she attempted the last-second through away vote change, but it's all the better for us! Losing Jerry hurts, but it's not the worst trade considering we got a scum. 3 (technically 4) dead, 10 left. So do we have 1 scum or 2 still out?

I assume we have 2 scum minimum left. Only 2 scum out of the original 13 seems low to me. I'd assume we started with 3 or even 4, so that'd be 2 or 3 left.

Fantastic work, vigilante. However, I am still disappointed that we lost two innocents. I wonder why, however, the vigilante decided not to go after the second likely subject, Monty. That seemed to me to be the likely target.

Ah! Scum on night one; what a great start.

I don't recall Patrick crossing anyone or making any type of comment which would draw a kill. Like Monty said; maybe he was more a convenience kill than anything else.

Well, a scum attack on me might be risky since they might suspect a watcher/protector/etc targetting me as well. Also, Patrick was a pretty experienced crew member, so another reason to target him over me. Whatever his (or her) reason, I'm glad!

I was also looking at the votes from yesterday. Boris, Jerry, Patrick, and Adrienne all voted for me. 3 of the 4 are dead. 2 loyal and 1 scum. Now, my curiosity is... would the scum have put 2 votes on me, and a couple on Jerry, figuring that once the town was leaning one way or the other someone could switch at the end with a legitimate excuse of "making sure a lynch happened"? If so, then Boris could be scum. He threw his vote on me very early on and then just left it there and was fairly quiet the rest of the day. Seems scummy to me. He voted me first, before there was much to go on and few votes cast. Jerry, I get that, he was looking to point at anyone but himself (and rightly so, since he turned out loyal). Patrick, I even have in my notes from yesterday that his logic behind his vote and behavior in general seemed solid and loyal. I obviously disagreed with him, but he struck me as legit. And adrienne, no need to even comment there. She was saving her vote to the end to seal a lynch on Jerry or myself as needed.

One other thing I noted - at least Jerry didn't have any special talents, or surely he would have declared that before the end in a last ditch effort to save himself. I've even seen sailors about to be lynched claim things they didn't have, just in a desperate attempt to stay alive.

I was also looking at the votes from yesterday. Boris, Jerry, Patrick, and Adrienne all voted for me. 3 of the 4 are dead. 2 loyal and 1 scum. Now, my curiosity is... would the scum have put 2 votes on me, and a couple on Jerry, figuring that once the town was leaning one way or the other someone could switch at the end with a legitimate excuse of "making sure a lynch happened"? If so, then Boris could be scum. He threw his vote on me very early on and then just left it there and was fairly quiet the rest of the day. Seems scummy to me. He voted me first, before there was much to go on and few votes cast. Jerry, I get that, he was looking to point at anyone but himself (and rightly so, since he turned out loyal). Patrick, I even have in my notes from yesterday that his logic behind his vote and behavior in general seemed solid and loyal. I obviously disagreed with him, but he struck me as legit. And adrienne, no need to even comment there. She was saving her vote to the end to seal a lynch on Jerry or myself as needed.

Once again you're calling me scum for calling you out. How original. Surely you must have some more cards up your sleeve. Why don't you ask me to talk more or tell me that I'm being quiet. :hmpf:

Once again you're calling me scum for calling you out. How original. Surely you must have some more cards up your sleeve. Why don't you ask me to talk more or tell me that I'm being quiet. :hmpf:

No, I'm saying your actions were scummy. My analysis would be exactly the same if it was about you and someone else instead of me. (and if you notice, I DID say in my analysis that you were quiet :innocent: )

No, I'm saying your actions were scummy. My analysis would be exactly the same if it was about you and someone else instead of me. (and if you notice, I DID say in my analysis that you were quiet :innocent: )

Let's apply the same backwards nonsense logic to you then. You voted for Jerry, who ended up being lynched. Jerry is a townie. You did this with the help of six other people who are, oh, wow, all still alive. Meanwhile, everyone besides me who voted for you is dead. I don't understand why Adrienne would vote for you other than it was a useless vote anyway so she knew there wouldn't be any harm in doing it.

Unless something earth-shattering shows up, I'm going to vote for Monty again.

I wrote a post, and now I can't see it. Must have closed the window before it was sent.

Long story short, good call vig (it's unlikely to be a SK at these numbers).

I think Patrick was chosen mainly because he was unlikely to be watched or protected. Or to take pressure off of Monty. More likely the first though.

Well, a scum attack on me might be risky since they might suspect a watcher/protector/etc targetting me as well. Also, Patrick was a pretty experienced crew member, so another reason to target him over me. Whatever his (or her) reason, I'm glad!

If you are town, there was zero chance you would be killed by scum. Lots of people are suss on you. Scum will gravitate to people that aren't being actively suspected. This doesn't clear you either way.

I guess then Patrick was an easy target for the scum. Oh well, too bad. Also Jerry´s death, that could had gone both ways, I guess he was kind of rusty and that nailed the lynch on him.

The good thing was that our vig targeted the right person, good job.

The voting pattern from yesterday won´t give us as much that we hope for. Have to look it over.

Here's a look at the voting trends from day 1:

Spencer (speedy)-votes Malcolm--> Claire-->Jerry

Jerry (JimBee)-votes Trevor-->Monty

Borris (bob)-Monty

Monty (mostlytechnic)-Claire-->Milton-->Jerry

Philip (piratedave84)-Jerry

Malcolm (mencot)-jerry

Adrienne (adventure1)-Claire-->Monty

Christopher (callmepie)-Jerry

Edward (endgame)-Jerry

Patrick (peanuts)-Monty

Jeremy (jluckhaupt)-Monty-->Jerry

A couple things, the one known scum, Adrienne, seemed set to vote for Claire, possibly hoping a early bandwagon would form with her near the front.

There's still plenty of time to change, but to poke the sleepyheads, I'm going to

Vote: Claire Novak (Calanon)

Why? Only one fluffy post but she's been seen around the sub since without saying anything. Philip could have gotten my vote for exactly the same reason, so it's just a coin flip at this point that she got it first. Plenty of time though to change it to Philip if he needs some waking up or anyone else who looks suspicious. I don't think Trevor is deserving of a vote; his claim is too risky to be a likely fake. And Malcolm doesn't seem to be behaving atypically either, so no reason to vote for him yet either.

Wow, a lot of good thoughts on possible day 1 lynch suspects. However for now I'm casting my vote on Claire. With not much to say so far and really no contributions to day 1 character development fluff. So Claire, I for one would like to know what you have to say?

Vote: Claire (Calanon)

I stated my reasons for casting a vote her way. I will stick with my vote for now. I can change it based on an explanation from Claire or other evidence in favor of a better day 1 lynch.

Does this possibly clear Claire as likely town? Also makes me wonder if Monty truly is the next suspect. It would have been poorly planned for the scum to vote for the same person early on when no one else had voted for Claire.

Also note that very few others have drawn much attention. If my tally is correct, only 5 people have received any votes and Monty and Jerry dominated the day 1 vote.

I know it's not much, I'm just trying to get day 2 rolling. If I see anything else, I'll share it soon. I'm still re-reading day 1.

Monty Thornton (mostlytechnic): 4 (Bob, Peanuts, JimBee, adventurer1)

Jerry Bergeron (JimBee): 7 (PirateDave84, CallMePie, Endgame, mostlytechnic, Speedy, Mencot, jluckhaupt)

I don´t know but I don´t think scum would had put 2 scum on the monty vote, so the other 1 or 2 scum are on the Jerry lynch.

Here's a look at the voting trends from day 1:

Spencer (speedy)-votes Malcolm--> Claire-->Jerry

Jerry (JimBee)-votes Trevor-->Monty

Borris (bob)-Monty

Monty (mostlytechnic)-Claire-->Milton-->Jerry

Philip (piratedave84)-Jerry

Malcolm (mencot)-jerry

Adrienne (adventure1)-Claire-->Monty

Christopher (callmepie)-Jerry

Edward (endgame)-Jerry

Patrick (peanuts)-Monty

Jeremy (jluckhaupt)-Monty-->Jerry

A couple things, the one known scum, Adrienne, seemed set to vote for Claire, possibly hoping a early bandwagon would form with her near the front.

Does this possibly clear Claire as likely town? Also makes me wonder if Monty truly is the next suspect. It would have been poorly planned for the scum to vote for the same person early on when no one else had voted for Claire.

Also note that very few others have drawn much attention. If my tally is correct, only 5 people have received any votes and Monty and Jerry dominated the day 1 vote.

I know it's not much, I'm just trying to get day 2 rolling. If I see anything else, I'll share it soon. I'm still re-reading day 1.

Didn´t see this before I pressed "post"

Don´t know if it clears Claire but it puts some suspision on Monty. Becuase as I said I don´t think there was two scum voting for him, ofcourse there could be and that would mean Bob (but no)

We have to figure it out today.

And I hope all, especially all that are town will speak up today and join the hunt on the red commies.

And good discussion is things the voting pattern and the facts Jeremy came up with and also Monty´s claim.

put little edit on what I meant about "also Monty´s claim."Meaning what he said comments 4, 7 and 9 not at he has role claimed

I apologize for being absent most of yesterday. Tending the hull is a lot of hard work, but I finally feel comfortable enough with it to be able to be more vocal!

It's nice to see that we've already gotten a spy down quickly. Great work, vigilante.

Today, if we're lucky, we should hopefully have a clear or guilty from our investigator. I look forward to seeing whether or not any results do come up.

I apologize for being absent most of yesterday. Tending the hull is a lot of hard work, but I finally feel comfortable enough with it to be able to be more vocal!

It's nice to see that we've already gotten a spy down quickly. Great work, vigilante.

Today, if we're lucky, we should hopefully have a clear or guilty from our investigator. I look forward to seeing whether or not any results do come up.

Nice to see you trevor, yes I can understand you have much work, especially now that Patrick is dead. I agree on that there should be some results, hopefuly.

Trevor, What are your general opinion on yesterday and the votingpattern. it would be good to hear some of them (opinions that is) because you been away so much?

So my general ideas from yesterday's events are overall pretty simple. Nobody yesterday stuck out a whole lot yesterday other than Monty, but even then I don't know that I would be so ready to incriminate him. As summarized before, the meta "I was like this last time" excuse is getting old from the entire submarine community, and even I'm response to that, I know for a fact that I've seen him a lot more helpful around the sub in the past, which makes that statement stick out to me even more. Monty seems to be the main suspect today, but while we discuss we should wait before jumping on the Monty lynch and see if we get any clears or incriminating reports from an investigator. They might not even claim to somebody today, especially since it's only day two, but anything is certainly possible.

So my general ideas from yesterday's events are overall pretty simple. Nobody yesterday stuck out a whole lot yesterday other than Monty, but even then I don't know that I would be so ready to incriminate him. but while we discuss we should wait before jumping on the Monty lynch and see if we get any clears or incriminating reports from an investigator. They might not even claim to somebody today, especially since it's only day two, but anything is certainly possible.

True, we should too quick to judge yet and wait on that everyone gets up from their sleep and duties on the sub and joins the discussion (although it looks bad for him) but I have also worked with him on other subs (without metagaming (I hate that also)) and there has been similar situation before.

I am gonna also throw out an question here to one of our crew members whos actions yesterday could be considered or should be considered strange.

Spencer, you voted on 3 different persons, Jerry, Claire and Me. the bad fortuned Jerry was loyal, I am loyal crew member and Claire, oh well Claire we don´t know about but thinking about that some of the dead scum were after here and some that could be considered scum was after her. And then the fact that she is the only female left, not both females on this sub could be spies (that would be stupied, even from the Russians)

So a little explanation here, why did you choose these members to go after, think about what you said yesterday there wasn´t much to go on and your speeches were also nothing more than fluff, as you said about other crew members comments. You were all over the place yesterday, ofcourse it was day one, so it is Okay (not ok-ey) to throw out some suspects and questions against people. Now I am doing it against you! What do you others think about Spencer, I am not saying he is scum but we should also look this over.

Saw you lurking around here, Spencer. Why didn´t you speak up, you don´t have anything to say or you going back to the shadows and speak with your "friends". I never saw you as one that would not dare to stand up with your own opinions?

I am gonna also throw out an question here to one of our crew members whos actions yesterday could be considered or should be considered strange.

Spencer, you voted on 3 different persons, Jerry, Claire and Me. the bad fortuned Jerry was loyal, I am loyal crew member and Claire, oh well Claire we don´t know about but thinking about that some of the dead scum were after here and some that could be considered scum was after her. And then the fact that she is the only female left, not both females on this sub could be spies (that would be stupied, even from the Russians)

What?

First of all, the gender of characters has zero to do with alliance. This is one of those cases where I wonder if a player could really be so clueless as to float this as a real proposal. Or is the word stupied?

And no, we don't know what loyalty you are. Forgive me if I don't take your word.

So a little explanation here, why did you choose these members to go after, think about what you said yesterday there wasn´t much to go on and your speeches were also nothing more than fluff, as you said about other crew members comments. You were all over the place yesterday, ofcourse it was day one, so it is Okay (not ok-ey) to throw out some suspects and questions against people. Now I am doing it against you! What do you others think about Spencer, I am not saying he is scum but we should also look this over.

Really? They were all fluff? Do you know what fluff means? Pretty much everything I said was related to the situation, and not just, "Oh noes! Let's catch some spies!"

I voted for you for trying to be active while saying nothing. You're not helping today either. I explained my reasons pretty starkly in public, so don't consider asking me to repeat myself as a form of activity. Claire, was unusually inactive. As I said, in my unfluffy explanation, the last time this situation came up, the two least active people on day one were scum. A lot of scum put their heads down and hope the town squabbles among itself... Which is unfortunately what happened with Jerry. Jerry used bad logic about Trevor, and contradicted his own story, which is not something townies, much less Jerry, usually do.

Right now, I'm leaning town on Claire, Trevor, Christopher, and Jeremy (for reasons that you would know if you read the first day carefully; let's make it a game! Can you figure out why? Hint: it involves the vote and Adrienne's scum result). That leaves Monty, Philip, Malcolm, Edward, and Boris as the ones I want to look at more.

You voted for Jerry after me. Hmm. Interesting. Let's look at why you voted for Jerry:

I guess it is time to make up my mind on who to vote for, I agree a no vote is a no no from any member here. It always looks bad, altough not knowing who really is scum.

But we need something to go on for day two, lesser evidence would only benefit the scum.

Of the two top voted I see Jerry more scummy than Monty.

So I will put my vote back on:

So we needed to lynch. Hmm. I said that day one. You thought Jerry was more scummy than Monty. Really? Can you elaborate why? Because today you think Monty is suspicious. Hmm. Ping.

Saw you lurking around here, Spencer. Why didn´t you speak up, you don´t have anything to say or you going back to the shadows and speak with your "friends". I never saw you as one that would not dare to stand up with your own opinions?

It's called typing, you dip.

It's called typing, you dip.

First of all, calling names won´t get us anywhere but here goes one back (and just one, because I hate calling anyone names but it seem like a trend among veteran players. Dip S*it

What?

First of all, the gender of characters has zero to do with alliance. This is one of those cases where I wonder if a player could really be so clueless as to float this as a real proposal. Or is the word stupied?

The gender thing was more like a pun, a joke. You know, do you get one? :wink:

And no, we don't know what loyalty you are. Forgive me if I don't take your word.

If you are scum then you know, right?

Really? They were all fluff? Do you know what fluff means? Pretty much everything I said was related to the situation, and not just, "Oh noes! Let's catch some spies!"

Maybe not all but it is pretty stupied to claim that everything you say is of importance when we clearly can see that it wasn´t!

I voted for you for trying to be active while saying nothing. You're not helping today either. I explained my reasons pretty starkly in public, so don't consider asking me to repeat myself as a form of activity. Claire, was unusually inactive. As I said, in my unfluffy explanation, the last time this situation came up, the two least active people on day one were scum. A lot of scum put their heads down and hope the town squabbles among itself... Which is unfortunately what happened with Jerry. Jerry used bad logic about Trevor, and contradicted his own story, which is not something townies, much less Jerry, usually do.

Right now, I'm leaning town on Claire, Trevor, Christopher, and Jeremy (for reasons that you would know if you read the first day carefully; let's make it a game! Can you figure out why? Hint: it involves the vote and Adrienne's scum result). That leaves Monty, Philip, Malcolm, Edward, and Boris as the ones I want to look at more.

Claire and Jeremy and also Trevor I can agree on, and I hinted that before. But what has Christopher really done?

The rest including you and excluding me are the ones to look on, I agree with you 100 % :classic:

You voted for Jerry after me. Hmm. Interesting. Let's look at why you voted for Jerry:

So we needed to lynch. Hmm. I said that day one. You thought Jerry was more scummy than Monty. Really? Can you elaborate why? Because today you think Monty is suspicious. Hmm. Ping.

Yea and I vote on Jerry before you also but unvoted because I took in consideration that he could be an rusty veteran and his comments helped too. But if you had really read yesterday and not mixing others words, you would know that.

And the second vote for Jerry, I said I don´t really know whom to vote for off the two but felt like we need a lynch so we get some info and results for day 2 to go on. Thats why I choose Jerry but now when he turned up Loyal (as feared) Monty can be seen with different eyes especially considering the voting pattern and this mornings comments.

So there you go.

yea and Spencer covering your "friends" won´t help :wink:

Nice to see you trevor, yes I can understand you have much work, especially now that Patrick is dead. I agree on that there should be some results, hopefuly.

Why on earth do you both expect investigator results? Let's assume an investigator checked someone out and found them to be loyal. Great, the investigator can contact that person and start some talking. But for the investigator to SHARE that info means he's going to die asap from the spies. Maybe a protector can save him for one night, but still... usually the investigator wants to use the person cleared on night 1 as a mouthpiece about who they check on later nights. So that means nothing to share untill day 3.

Now, if the investigator found a scum, then that'd be worth sharing publicly and trust a protector to save him tonight. So maybe we'll get lucky and have a scum caught, but odds are not high on that (just strictly speaking mathematically here, there's more town than spies - a good investigator is more likely to check someone suspicious and hopefully be right in finding scum)

So my general ideas from yesterday's events are overall pretty simple. Nobody yesterday stuck out a whole lot yesterday other than Monty, but even then I don't know that I would be so ready to incriminate him. As summarized before, the meta "I was like this last time" excuse is getting old from the entire submarine community, and even I'm response to that, I know for a fact that I've seen him a lot more helpful around the sub in the past, which makes that statement stick out to me even more.

Really, I was more helpful in other hunts on DAY 1? How's that possible? Face it, day 1 is pretty much throwing darts and seeing what we hit. This time as usual we jumped on something small and blew it out of proportion because we were desperate to have any suspicion to base a vote on.

Claire, was unusually inactive. As I said, in my unfluffy explanation, the last time this situation came up, the two least active people on day one were scum. A lot of scum put their heads down and hope the town squabbles among itself... Which is unfortunately what happened with Jerry.

So what's your reasoning on leaning town on claire, right after saying she's suspicious for being so quiet? Because scum would have voted? Or what?

Second, why a townread on Christopher? He was pretty darn quiet too, not a lot to go on.

FWIW, I agree on town lean for Trevor (miller claim is too risky for scum to have tried) and Jeremy (his questions/comments yesterday seemed legit to me. And he sealed the lynch on Jerry when Adrienne still hadn't voted, so no need to if they're both scum).

First of all, calling names won´t get us anywhere but here goes one back (and just one, because I hate calling anyone names but it seem like a trend among veteran players. Dip S*it

Sorry, you were a dip, writing dumb stuff. I thought that was a pretty soft name to call. You think dipshit is appropriate? Really?

The gender thing was more like a pun, a joke. You know, do you get one? :wink:

It was a pun? Not to make fun of your English at all, but how is that a pun? If you can't fluently speak English, there is going to be a lot more communication problems in the future. So you were joking when you said you didn't think both women would be scum? I'm going to get pretty tired debating with someone who can't understand what I'm saying much less what they are saying themselves .<Anybody else, could you tell this was a joke?>

If you are scum then you know, right?

That is a plausible conditional statement. Since I'm not, no, I don't know. And I'm not all that convinced by the dumb routine.

Maybe not all but it is pretty stupied to claim that everything you say is of importance when we clearly can see that it wasn´t!

Who claimed that? I said I said things related to the situation, not importance. Again, do you have difficulties with the English language? It's not an insult if it's not your first language. Let us (and me) know, to save us all a lot of miscommunication problems in the future.

Claire and Jeremy and also Trevor I can agree on, and I hinted that before. But what has Christopher really done?

Read day one and figure it out. I'm not going to hold your hand.

The rest including you and excluding me are the ones to look on, I agree with you 100 % :classic:

Great to see you aping others, yet again.

Yea and I vote on Jerry before you also but unvoted because I took in consideration that he could be an rusty veteran and his comments helped too. But if you had really read yesterday and not mixing others words, you would know that.

And the second vote for Jerry, I said I don´t really know whom to vote for off the two but felt like we need a lynch so we get some info and results for day 2 to go on. Thats why I choose Jerry but now when he turned up Loyal (as feared) Monty can be seen with different eyes especially considering the voting pattern and this mornings comments.

So there you go.

Oh, so it wasn't because he looked scummier. It was because we needed to lynch. Ping!

yea and Spencer covering your "friends" won´t help :wink:

Who are my friends? Can I have a list?

The only argument for Malcolm right now is that he is willing to make a stir in thread. Against, well, there's a few pings he's racking up. Ping.

So what's your reasoning on leaning town on claire, right after saying she's suspicious for being so quiet? Because scum would have voted? Or what?

Second, why a townread on Christopher? He was pretty darn quiet too, not a lot to go on.

FWIW, I agree on town lean for Trevor (miller claim is too risky for scum to have tried) and Jeremy (his questions/comments yesterday seemed legit to me. And he sealed the lynch on Jerry when Adrienne still hadn't voted, so no need to if they're both scum).

I'll give a freebie on Claire: a scum voted #2 against her, when there was no bandwagons at all. That seems unlikely if Claire's scum (a better idea than that there can't be two female scum members, IMHO). Logically, the scum wouldn't vote that way, unless they were super devious and planting seeds to trick us later.

As for Christopher, I ask you to read the thread and see why I came to that conclusion. I'm not going to vouch for him, but early on, it's helpful to lean one way or the other if you can, based on behaviour.