Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[LDD MOC] Modular Archer HQ

I don't know how many of you watch FX's Archer, but I love the show, and of course I just had to make it digitally in LEGO and as a modular building, so it will fit in with any city layouts, in theory. For those of you who don't follow the show, Archer is a spy-comedy about a spy agency named ISIS. It lampoons James Bond and all other sorts of things.

The exterior of the building. As you can see, it also has the parking garage.

1.jpg

Let's move onto the characters (left to right): Sterling Archer, our womanizing functioning alcoholic lead; Lana Kane, Archer's on-off again girlfriend and their kid AJ, and her twin SMGs; Malory Archer, Archer's overbearing mother and spy master, along with her scoped pistol; Cyril Figgis, the comptroller; Cheryl/Carol Tunt and her ocelot Babou, also includes a microphone for when she sings as Cherlene; Pam Poovey, the HR head and her dolphin puppet.

2.jpg

Dr. Krieger, the crazy German doctor/scientist and one of the Pigglys and his "jazz hands"; Ray Gillette, the flamboyant spy who loses the ability to walk but regains it thanks to Krieger; Woodhouse, Archer's butler; Bilbo, the overweight tech support; Krieger clone; Krieger's Virtual Girlfriend

3.jpg

Bobby, Archer's arch nemesis and cyborg who works for the KGB for sometime; Katya, Archer's ex-fiance who also becomes a cyborg; and Popeye, the man who runs the laundromat on the first floor of the building.

4.jpg

Next we have Krieger's van, which changes color throughout the series as they get destroyed.

5.jpg

Ray's wheelchair

6.jpg

The garage where employees can park their cars, with removable roof. Only the first floor is accessible.

7.jpg

8.jpg

The laundromat, with sliding door for the hidden elevator

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

The next floors are attached and at the top is Krieger's lab, which can be accessed by the elevator. It includes a tank to put the Krieger clone in.

12.jpg

13.jpg

The armory and gun range is on the next floor and stocked with various weapons.

14.jpg

Finally we have the office floor. It has all of the main rooms I could fit, and many are smaller than the show just to have everything fit.

15.jpg

You can see from left to right: Malory's office, Cheryl's desk, the breakroom/torture room, and the mainframe.

16.jpg

On the other side (left to right) we have the computer room where Bilbo works, Cyril's office and Pam's office.

17.jpg

Enjoy!

I don't watch Archer, but this looks cool! Is the multi-storey car park in a different scale compared to the rest?

The blue van is really cool, great job :thumbup:. The interiors are good, too, but it would have been nice to see an interior on every floor.

By the way, you can take screenshots in LDD using command+K :wink: .

Thanks guys! The carpark is a different height just because of the office building needing to be raised for the working elevator. A minifigure can stand under it safely (the car park, not the elevator).

I thought screenshots only worked in view mode, so I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the tip, jamesn.

I love Archer. Great translation from the show to Lego and the minifigs are also very spot on. I especially love that you included Babou, as I love whenever he makes an appearance.