Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

New BrickForge Items

I have been debating whether to share this with you all, but I don't think Armothe will mind as he will most likely be releasing these for sale soon after Brickworld. If I am breaching any sort of copyright etc, then I would be happy to revome these pictures; I just think some people on this board may be interested. :classic:

I have been making a number of orders with BrickForge recently, and one of them was delayed by a few weeks as they didn't notice my payment, what with all the other ones I had been making. :grin: After a pleasant email they shipped it off to me with no worries, and said they would include a little surprise! Oh how excited I was!

When the package arrived, I tore it open, and there they were! Two small things that mean so much to me. The first one I found instantly, and that is this beautiful Dark Tan Oxen, with a pair of black horns:

p1050293.jpg

Isn't it great? :wub: I love the printing on the head, it looks very authentic! And it's Dark Tan! I was so thrilled I didn't even notice the second thing until I started looking through all the other stuff. It is bronze mace, and very nice at that:

p1050294.jpg

I presume these will be available in other colours, I would love to get some in dark grey. This is really nice though! :wub:

Thanks BrickForge, you guys are awesome! Keep up your great work, I look forward to seeing what other new things you have instore for us!

As a note, I will be doing a review of some of the great stuff BrickForge makes, so be on the look out in the near future. :wink:

Love the Oxen! I need to get one of those!

Thanks for the heads up, can't wait for these to go on sale! :thumbup:

Oh wow! Awesome! That mace is great, and that Ox is neat too. But that mace, wow! :wub:

~Peace

More and more excited for Brickworld. Thankfully, it is this week!

Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great! Hasn't TLC contacted BrickForge for making new molds for them? :laugh:

Thanks Dragonator!

We do apologize about the order mixup, but are glad that you are excited about the new items! No problem that you shared w/ the community as they are coming out fairly soon - they will debut this week at BrickWorld '08.

We've actually had the Dark Tan Jersey cows for sometime now, but both RedBean and I failed to realize a lack of Dark Tan 1x2 pieces. Since we had some inside information that 1x2 bricks in Dark Tan would be in several of the Indy sets, we decided to just hang on to them until the sets hit retail and started showing up on BrickLink. The Dark Tan Jersey Cow will join our White Holstien, Black Angus and Brown Shorthorn as the fourt member of our Bovine BrickBeasts.

The Spiked Mace is one of SIX new weapons being released this week by BrickForge. We are very happy with the way it turned out. With each new mold we are trying to match the look, feel and playability of official weapons by including more-rounded edges and points. We feel we really nailed it this time.

The new items will be available on our new and upgraded website shortly after BrickWorld. The plan was to have them available prior, but if we did that I think we'd run into inventory issues since we can't track manual sales during the show. Stay tuned to the BrickForge site as well as other sites that are covering BrickWorld for photos of the new items!

-A

Thanks for the news Armothe. Going to keep tabs on here for your posts. I am going to be sending some more info shortly on posts that I'm covering on MCN. Expect a PM shortly.

I really love that oxen... :wub: Thanks for posting Dragonator and thanks Armothe for explaining more. :sweet:

On the brickforge side it's mentioned that there are 20 new items. Does anybody know the other items?

Andreas

I think that this is a list of all the new items coming out. In addition to these, they've also split up the packs of items like the Greek Armor set.

Arabian Helmet

Centurion Helmet

Dwarven Helmet

Gladiator Helmet

Legionary Helmet

Space Marine Helmet

Turban

Gladius

Khopesh

Megagun

Pilum

Spiked Mace

Trident

Space Marine Armor

Gladiator Mask

Segmented Pualdrons

Scutum

Commander Crest

Space Marine Visor

For some reason I haven't really been able to find pictures of these from Brickworld, but I could find a picture of Trident.

bw_brickforge.jpg

Also, the Khopesh can be found in the following picture in one of the bins at the bottom left.

2603655715_364267fc43.jpg

The list I made of the new items came from looking at brickforge's new store: http://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php

Edited by Thrash

A clearer pic of the Khopesh.

khopesh_bronze_front.jpg

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Is there something wrong with BrickForge.com, I keep trying to check it out and I keep getting the "THIS PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED AT THIS TIME". Are they down or is there now an alternate site name.

A clearer pic of the Khopesh.

khopesh_bronze_front.jpg

~Peace

Ooh, I :wub: that! :laugh:

:skull:

they were using a clone brand on that site, i dont trust em :look:

(i know there customs but scroll to the bottom of ere http://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php?cat=266)

[throws up] :sick:

:wink:

Aaaack! Even worse, I have that monstrous figure in my house... :sick: (You don't wanna know)

:skull:

There are also some pictures of minifigs??? used with the accessories. Does anybody know what these figures are.

product_battleaxe_brown_thumb.jpg

Andreas

There are also some pictures of minifigs??? used with the accessories. Does anybody know what these figures are.

product_battleaxe_brown_thumb.jpg

Andreas

that would be a Megablok fig... *pukes*

Sometimes you have to throw a bone or two.......

-A

FYI - the new store 'works' but we are currently finishing it up. I'd discourage any orders through the new store although feel free to register an account for when it does go 'live'

So what?

If a Megablocks figure is used, big deal. These are not only accessories for LEGO figures, but for many brick action figures.

And for the record, I trust them completely. These accessories are everything we have always wanted, and LEGO has not bothered to make them.

But, if you want to be judgemental, I guess you are entitled to your opinions!

By the way Armothe, everything looks great, and everything is holding up great. As soon as I get some of those space marine armor sets painted, I'll send you some photos!