Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Me in my garden (Lego edition)

So which one are you? :pir-sceptic:

I'd say the one getting adored by all the women. :pir-wink:

Indeed, I am the one with the crown under the shako-tree. For the ones wondering where I got my shako tree: you do the following: STEP 1 You plant, according to how many you want, 1 shako per tree into your FRONTgarden (MORE SUN THERE !) (about 5 cm deep into the ground, no more!) i suggest you start with 10 or 20 minimum, more is always better! STEP 2 Then you place a little red flag above it so you will not forget where to water it. STEP 3 You give me your adress so i can check if you planted them allright. STEP 4 YOU MUST GIVE THEM WATER EVERY DAY ! Also remember it takes about a year to grow a shakotree, if after a year you see no shako tree, you must have forgotten to water them at least once. No problem, please contact me for fresh instructions before (or right after) you plant them again. I also suggest planting some more then, after all: the more you plant, the more chanche you will have of growing a shako tree. A shako tree gives you about 70-80 shakos every month (summer and spring only), totalling about 450 a year!

Edited by zorro3999

Indeed, I am the one with the crown under the shako-tree.

:pir-laugh:

Looks like i'll have some extra shakos at the beginning of next year to try this.

I really hope it works! :pir-grin:

:pir-laugh:

Looks like i'll have some extra shakos at the beginning of next year to try this.

I really hope it works! :pir-grin:

Please give me your adress so I can check they are er... well-planted ! yes, thats it..., and DONT FORGET THE RED FLAGS.

Edited by zorro3999

Please give me your adress so I can check they are er... well-planted ! yes, thats it..., and DONT FORGET THE RED FLAGS.

Um - how about NO! Shako thief!

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Um - how about NO! Shako thief!

Always worth a try.. isnt it? And be honest.. if he truly did plant some shako to get some shako trees :pir_wacko: , arent the shakos better off with me then? :pir-sad2: Not to forget that I AM STILLM A PIRATE so its in my blood!

Edited by zorro3999

Always worth a try.. isnt it? And be honest.. if he truly did plant some shako to get some shako trees :pir_wacko: , arent the shakos better off with me then? :pir-sad2:

I suppose that's true. If he is stupid enough to plant them than I suppose you would be better off having them.

Is it just me or attachments not working - instead of the image I see .

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I actually had to remove the pic to obtain enough space to post my other pic in my MOC thread... I find it curiously I only can post 1 (or 2 very small) pics into the forum at any given time...

I tried to post my MOC pic (56kb) but it said i only have 42,...kb left.

I actually had to remove the pic to obtain enough space to post my other pic in my MOC thread... I find it curiously I only can post 1 (or 2 very small) pics into the forum at any given time...

I tried to post my MOC pic (56kb) but it said i only have 42,...kb left.

Do you have a Brickshelf account? Because you can insert BS images into your posts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye i seem to be experincing this to Mr.Phes

Know of the cause?

Sincerly Sir.Jami344

Edited by sir jami344

When you post a reply, it's a good idea to read the whole topic so you don't look silly. The answer is that in order to use attachment

space, he decided to take this image off and use the bandwidth for another attchment in a different post. However he has now registered for a Brickshelf account so this will no longer be a problem.

Know of the cause?

I will upload it again tomorrow when I'm home, alhough most have seen it, and its not that special

Just dont want to have a 100% useless thread here 99% is enough :pir-laugh: )

Know of the cause?

I will upload it again tomorrow when I'm home, alhough most have seen it, and its not that special

Just dont want to have a 100% useless thread here 99% is enough :pir-laugh: )

Huh? That didn't make any sense. Whatt's with the %?

When you post a reply, it's a good idea to read the whole topic so you don't look silly. The answer is that in order to use attachment

space, he decided to take this image off and use the bandwidth for another attchment in a different post. However he has now registered for a Brickshelf account so this will no longer be a problem.

Perhaps you should read the whole topic first? :pir-classic: He tried to quote Mister Phes, and replied to him. Mister Phes asked if anyone could see the pic. But I agree, a Flickr or BS account are great ways to upload pics to your post, without using the attachment system (which you have a limit of space).

Huh? That didn't make any sense. Whatt's with the %?

?? I was just saying as a joke :pir-grin: that this thread is 99 PER CENT (=99 per hundred) useless (=has no real purpose)

As the thread creator, I think i have somehow the right to make a joke around it :pir-classic:

(especcialy because the topics are Me being worshipped by my harem, and the planting of shako-tree :pir_wacko: )

% = the symbol for percentage in Belgium, isnt it the same symboll all over the world?? Or am I wrong, I would like to know that actually...

Hope to have answered your question!

Or am I going completely in the mist here??

Sorry for my bad English BTW, Im more into older languages like Latin, Old-Greec and off course Dutch, French, German and some Spanish and Italian... Thats the advantage of being European ! We can help ourselves in almost every common language but Chinese, so please dont expect me to know every word or syntaxis of the noble English language (looking towards and greeting the flag while slapping his feet together and singing the "Let the world..."song) :pir-cry_happy: