Sign in to follow this  
SkaForHire

Challenge IV FACTION MINI CHALLENGE VOTING THREAD

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ulandian Won?

• I am Not part of the Ulandus Faction, thus I cannot vote.
    • KAI NRG
    • Garmadon
    • Goliath
    • Narbilu
    • Elostirion
  2. 2. Which Desert King Follower Won?

• I am NOT part of the Desert King Faction, thus I cannot vote.
    • LordDan
    • JacobNion
    • MKJoshA
    • Umbra-Manis
    • Dr.Cogg
  3. 3. Which High Council Member won?

• I am Not part of the High Council Faction, thus I cannot vote.
    • Bregir
    • LittleJohn
    • Maxim I

Challenge IV FACTION MINI CHALLENGE VOTING THREAD

TO VOTE please only vote for your favorite entry for your faction only. For the other two factions, click the button that says “I am not part of X faction”

FACTION: Ulandus

CHALLENGE: The 13th Legion. If you read Bannihal’s Report, you may have noticed that there is a 13th legion of Ulandus, but it is brand new. Because of this, it has not earned its name or its colors yet.

Your challenge is to create this 13th legion, design a few of their uniforms, give it a backstory and show members of this legion performing a heroic feat that would gain them the attention of First Centurion. You also should pick the nickname the legion will be granted. (IE: The First legion wears red and its nickname is The Thousand Suns.). The only restriction is that you must use a color that is not currently used by one of the legions. The largest MOC for this quick challenge is 32x32 studs. But, besides minifigure only pictures / builds, you may have up to two MOCs to show the feat.

TITLE YOU CAN WIN: Exalted Centurion of Ulandus

KAI NRG

Garmadon

Goliath

Narbilu

Elostirion

FACTION: Desert King

CHALLENGE: Making War. The Desert King is in need of good lieutenants to run his war effort. Show your character (or the character you are using in this challenge) commanding a military action that would get the notice of your faction’s leader. You will probably need a unit under your command, so make sure that they look sharp! The largest MOC for this quick challenge is 32x32 studs. But, besides minifigure only pictures / builds, you may have up to two MOCs to show the feat.

TITLE YOU CAN WIN: Warlord of the North (or Northern Kaliphlin if you are not Kaliphlinite already)

LordDan

JacobNion

MKJoshA

Umbra-Manis

Dr.Cogg

FACTION: High Council

CHALLENGE: Protecting the Councilors. The High Council is busy in this time of war, and need help guarding their person at important meetings. One member is often designated the Lord Protector of the Council when the council is in session, but since Kyban Wh'Ali of Khar'dek, current Lord Protector, was injured, a new Lord Protector must be found. Task: Depict a scene where your character (or the character you are using in the challenge) and his/her men prevent an attack on the council in a random location (Must not be Petraea). It should be clear that they have either saved the lives of the councilors, or prevented a plot altogether. The largest MOC for this quick challenge is 32x32 studs. But, besides minifigure only pictures / builds, you may have up to two MOCs to show the feat.

TITLE YOU CAN WIN: High Lord of Kaliphlin (if you are not already one), Lord Protector of the Council if you are already part of Kaliphlin.

Bregir

LittleJohn

Maxim I

Oh this is really hard. Dr Cogg and Jacob both get 10/10. I am not sure how to decide.

Thanks for setting up the thread Ska

This was a tough one... Bregir's architecture almost won me over, and Maxim's lighting was really good, but in the end LittleJohgn's foliage/base won me over.

Since I didn't put in an end date here, I will close the polls after the 18th anywhere in the world.

Winners:

Ulandus: Kai NRG - Exalted Centurion of Ulandus

Desert King: Jacob Nion - Warlord of Northern Kaliphlin

High Council: LittleJohn - Lord Protector of the Council

Each winner may choose a new warzone, as long as I am notified by May 9th.

Wow, my first title!

I want to thank my team mates for finding me worthy to claim it :)

Also congrats to Kai and LittleJohn.

Hurray! :grin:

Congrats to Jacob and LJ!

I have PMed you my choice for WZ.

I'm with Jacob; my first title! :grin::excited:

Congrats to Kai and Jacob! :classic:

Edited by LittleJohn