Sign in to follow this  
Professor Jones

Back to the bricks...

Hi everyone,

As a child I was an avid lego lover. I stopped playing with them after I turned 12. Today I'm 30, I've bought a set and found that the pleasure of building legos had not faded one bit. They are the best toys on the planet, for children or adults !

Welcome to Eurobricks Professor Jones, I hope that you enjoy the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

Welcome to the Eurobricks family Professor Jones (I like that name :tongue:)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay it. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself (not personnal info!) What themes do you like? Do you make MOCs, brickfilms? Comics, just build for fun? do you like Licensed sets? Historic? Action? Town/city? The usual questions :grin:

Cheers and welcome back to lego!

Geertos13

Welcome to the Eurobricks family Professor Jones (I like that name :tongue:)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay it. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself (not personnal info!) What themes do you like? Do you make MOCs, brickfilms? Comics, just build for fun? do you like Licensed sets? Historic? Action? Town/city? The usual questions :grin:

Cheers and welcome back to lego!

Geertos13

I'm more into the star wars original trilogy stuff, particularly droids/aliens related stuff ! I just build for fun : building a lego set is always a relaxing and pleasant experience for me, and when the build is over I like to check out all the details and play with all the features available. I will also become a dad very soon, and I hope to pass the lego love to my son. In the back of my mind when I build a set, I know that one day he will re build it :)