Yes, I know it is too late but here's my latest build: the Mitgardian Voting House.

9840254903_cb3015091a_z.jpg

A shot from a lower angle:

9840165065_30587d1642_z.jpg

Masa of Kaliphlin votes (hopefully for Mich :laugh: )

9840269643_70f8c32601_z.jpg

C&C are welcome (and everyone VOTE MICH next time :wink: )!

Nice vig you made there, and thanks for contesting its been a lot of fun again. And for some reason the two of us never win ...

I'm not sure I'd want to vote with the candidates watching, but great build and idea! :laugh:

Nice vig you made there, and thanks for contesting its been a lot of fun again. And for some reason the two of us never win ...

Thanks, Kabel, it was great fun, but about not winning, just wait for the next time (as long as Ecc doesn't run, anyways :laugh: )!

I'm not sure I'd want to vote with the candidates watching, but great build and idea! :laugh:

Thanks, I was going to put your sig-fig in the build, but I was in a hurry, so I didn't get to check first...

But for any build I happen to put you in, you wouldn't mind golden brackets instead, would you?

Thanks, I was going to put your sig-fig in the build, but I was in a hurry, so I didn't get to check first...

But for any build I happen to put you in, you wouldn't mind golden brackets instead, would you?

Not at all! :classic:

Nice collection of sig-figs, it is builds like this which makes me want to start collecting the pieces needed to recreate some sig-figs as well!

Not at all! :classic:

Great, I'm not sure how soon I'll get around to it though... :grin:

Neat little vignette :thumbup: Always fun to see multiple sig-figs assembled :classic:

Thanks SK, and congrats on winning the election :classic:

Nice collection of sig-figs, it is builds like this which makes me want to start collecting the pieces needed to recreate some sig-figs as well!

Thanks, but I haven't really bought any of the pieces for the sig-figs, I just happened to have them :classic:

I thought this was a clever little build when you posted it in the Guild threads and it seemed to get you a few more votes! Nice build! Btw Masa voted for Mich while Mikel voted for Drottin... :laugh: (Masa won out negating Mikel's vote)

I thought this was a clever little build when you posted it in the Guild threads and it seemed to get you a few more votes! Nice build! Btw Masa voted for Mich while Mikel voted for Drottin... :laugh: (Masa won out negating Mikel's vote)

Thanks, though I think I only got one more vote for it (I got the other four for my earlier speech), however, thanks for voting for Mich anyways :wink:

I really liked your campaigning! Especially this MOC made it so awesome :wub: