Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 5

No!

My boss can´t be scum! Please say that you´re innocent Frank please!

( Do you need to vote?)

(Sorry for my inactivity)

Minxter

The evidence is much better then the one against Erik King, which is why I:

Vote:Frank White/Whitefang

Let's hope we're right.

I don't really have much to add that hasn't already been said.

Vote: Frank White/Whitefang

What a bloody mess. I'm surprised at how long it took my to file all those reports.... but back to the task at hand. Since I've been off taking care of the bodies, could someone fill me in on the past discussion? I hate having to read it all up in the paper.

...could someone fill me in on the past discussion? I hate having to read it all up in the paper.

You're joking, right?

Short summary: I saw WhiteFang try and convert someone. I accused, he defended, I rebutted, now everyone is voting WhiteFang.

Yup, I think that just about covers it.

You're joking, right?

Short summary: I saw WhiteFang try and convert someone. I accused, he defended, I rebutted, now everyone is voting WhiteFang.

Yup, I think that just about covers it.

Is there any reason why i should be? And who's this WhiteFang? Or do you mean Frank? I guess it sounds similar....

Well, we need any leads we can get.

Vote: Frank White/ WhiteFang

The Day has ended with the conviction of Frank White/WhiteFang, who recieved 25 votes. (Ron, Sok, Craglegoboy, Def, Butcher, Kovacs, Ivan, Stash, Shadows, Roncanator, Quarry, Burr, Fugazi, Draggy, Brickme, Peanuts, Sandy, Flitwick, Millacol, JohnPaul, ADO15, Bob, Arjay, Legonator)

Please send in your night actions. Especially those who have one or two time night actions, start to consider when you want to use them. You may die without ever getting a chance, and that wouldn't serve anyone!

The evidence is much better then the one against Erik King, which is why I:

Vote:Frank White/Whitefang

Let's hope we're right.

More evidence than Erik? For Frank, we just have someones word. But for Erik, we discussed it more. But we still need to convict to get mafias. So good job voting everyone! :wink: