Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: The Conclusion

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Damn you TinyPies, you are sneaky. I honestly had no clue that i was a naive investigator. That is what really ticked me off. By the time I kinda figured it out, it was way too late. If I ticked anyone off in game, good, that was my character. From me tho, i am sorry, I was just playing the game. I hold nothing against any of you. I was misled, and misled well from the second day on.

Shadows, well done!

Hinckley, you did what you had to do, I hold nothing against you.

Escape the Fate, I investigated you, but found out you were innocent, then you died within minutes.

YG-49, I have no idea what the heck happenned with you, but just relax when these things start off. The hardest person to get rid of is usually on the first day, unless they draw a lot of attention to themselves. Unfortunately, you took the cake on day 1, and I think we really would have been a lot better off if you were still alive.

Sir Dillon, I found you innocent, then you fell out a window as I was leaving your place.

Alice, I wanted to follow what you were saying, but not realizing i was a naive investigator made it difficult. I firmly believed I was doing the right thing. You are actually the reason I came to my senses, so thnak you for the insightful PMs.

Dragonator, sorry you died so soon.

Millacol88, you were a Jerry backer in my eyes, and therefore, I lumped you in with the scum. Naive, sorry.

Keetong/Newright, you guys were just too quiet. Not sure if you were following along or learning, so I investigated you, found ya innocent.

Quarryman, Shadows duped us well. I believed you were good, I just took the scumbag Shawn's word.

Whitefang, Millacol told me you told him I was the investigator. Sorry, once I believed he was scum, you never came fully over to the town side to me. Again, naive, sorry.

Jim Butcher, you fought tooth and nail to survive, well done.

Darth Legois, you were quiet, too quiet. I think that drew attention to yourself finally.

AwesomeStar, you were gone before I blinked, but you were a scumbag cop, bummer for you.

Bob the Construction Man, I wish you and I had cooperated even more. We were doing well there for a while. Maybe you and I had a chance sometime around day 4, but when you went after Shadows, you threw me. I had no idea what you were doing. Sorry.

Ricecracker, for coming in a little late, good job. Why did you admit to being the hatchet killer, weren't you just suppossed to kill everyone? I must have missed something.

Zepher, you got offed quick in this one, that was really wierd. Were you onto something and they got you, or just came up unlucky?

Sandy, sorry. You being drunk and Shadows fooling me, well that just did you in with a few of us. Good try though.

Commander Flash, I wish we had a little more on you to make a good decision. I found you innocent, but I don't think you ever came out with any proof about why you didn't believe I was innocent.

Striker, I won't lie, I really wanted to off you the first day, but for some dumb reason, I didn't. Probably because I realized it didn't have a chance to win a majority with everyone going after YG-49.

LEGO12, I blinked, and you were gone. You are usually a lot more involved, yet you really weren't in this one, what happenned?

ZapperBrick, I had a feeling for some reason you were innocent. But when you backed up Jerry, I really didn't have a choice, if i voted against you based on my gut, I would have been toast really fast. Well played in staying alive for so long!

Thank you all, this was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed this one. I think this has been my most involving game up to this point. At least my buddy killed me and not some stupid potato cart. And, I made it past day 5, well past day 5, so I really can't complain too much!

Commander Flash, I wish we had a little more on you to make a good decision. I found you innocent, but I don't think you ever came out with any proof about why you didn't believe I was innocent.

We only needed one more townie death to win and it was easier to kill him than you, so... It was honestly the first time I had heard of this guy in the game, so it was really no offense. Nothing personal at all. Just needed someone that looked even slightly guilty to pin the last vote on.

Thank you all, this was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed this one. I think this has been my most involving game up to this point. At least my buddy killed me and not some stupid potato cart. And, I made it past day 5, well past day 5, so I really can't complain too much!

I didn't even choose to kill you either! TPRU just kind of did that. :sceptic: But I am better than a potato cart, aren't I? :sweet:

Darth Legois, you were quiet, too quiet. I think that drew attention to yourself finally.

Not sure why everyone said I was quiet? :look: I just didn't want to spam the thread and draw attention like some people.. I'm still scratching my head over how the hell striker survived.

I didn't post as much as WHM but that was my first mafia game and I was like striker, just spamming. So I would've been quiet even if I were a townie.

Edited by Darth_Legois

A couple of my favorite PMs:

From Darth_Legois:
What the hell?! I thought hinckley was turned? now hes trying to vote off striker.... Unless hes going to unvote soon or something.

(Shadows)

Amateur. :hmpf:

Chill dude, seriously. :laugh:

(Me-Hinckley)

Yeah, chill. I know what I'm doing. I have to start off on the same page so nobody gets suspicious. Use your head. :tongue:

(Striker)

Welcome to the "force" Hinck. :grin:

You know, you were right on your suspicions. Congrats. :wink:

From Striker:

HINCK?! Are you on my side or not?! :hmpf:

Why are you pointing fingers at me?!

My response:

I have to keep playing somewhat like I'm not scum. I have to mix you in with three townies. Don't worry. Nobody's going after you at this point.

But stop being so obvious. You're making threats and assumptions that make it sound like Shadows is definitely scum. And some of your tirades sound like someone who knows who the scum are... just be more cautious and less hot-headed.

I copied Shadows on this. Did we convert Stash last night, BTW?

From Striker again:

Sorry for the outburst. :blush:

And right, I'll do my best. I need to stop this before someone votes me.

And no, Stash isn't on our side... yet. I think he could be converted; I mean, he trusts Shadows, unlike most other people. But then again, he is police. :look:

(Nice miniland figs, by the way. :grin: )

Yes I too got acouple pms from striker yelling at me for calling him suspicious ingame. :tongue::laugh::wacko:

I didn't think when I wrote that first pm hincky. :blush:

I was unaware that I was being voted off after logging on after coming back from a vacation or something, when I got a message from Sandy. She believed me to be loyal, even though she didn't investigate me (results would have been that I was loyal), and helped me defend against Shadows. Sandy, I'm thinking that you trusted me over him. :laugh:

Don't flatter yourself too much. :laugh:

After sending you the PM (which was at the start of the day), I quickly realized IS would never target an innocent so fervently and aggressively, so I knew you were his "meat shield" - although I suspected there was more to it than that, since the other Scum also turned on you. I never really defended you directly, knowing you were probably Scum. I just wanted people to know that IS was Scum for sure, since that was the only thing I knew to be true (apart from WhiteFang being innocent in Night 1).

Even though a few of you called me out for not revealing my identity as an investigator directly (which would've been an incredibly stupid thing to do), I actually hinted it several times with my "detective novel author" story. And even WhiteFang was my voice for the result of the investigation, I vocally backed him up. I even spoke of "my allegiance". So I wasn't hiding anything else than the fact that I was the investigator, not just his/her ally.

so I knew you were his "meat shield" - although I suspected there was more to it than that, since the other Scum also turned on you.

Like I've said before, no meat shield, that's an invented term that never appeared before this game. It was all about the "you must kill the boss" order I was given. In MC1, the boss had an investigator who was trying to catch me, I had no way of knowing if that existed in this game as well. It didn't, as far as I can tell, but why risk it?

The "meat shield" was a bonus.

Getting you to go after me so heavily that it distracted away from all the other scum was the second bonus.

Getting you to look so suspicious that the loyal vigilante killed you... priceless. :wink:

Even though a few of you called me out for not revealing my identity as an investigator directly (which would've been an incredibly stupid thing to do),

I thought it was obvious that you were the investigator, so I wasn't calling you out, I was taunting you and using it as an excuse to call the investigator a coward, thus discrediting the results of the investigation. Plus it seemed to make you mad, which just helped make all of your supporters look suspicious. :grin:

Getting you to look so suspicious that the loyal vigilante killed you... priceless. :wink:

Except apparently the vigilante tried to kill me in the first night as well, so you can't take all the credit for that. :tongue:

I don't think you would've targeted JimButcher that day yet if we weren't turning on you. Everything worked out conveniently to you, anyway.

Plus it seemed to make you mad, which just helped make all of your supporters look suspicious. :grin:

What can I say, you know how to push the button. :blush:

Except apparently the vigilante tried to kill me in the first night as well, so you can't take all the credit for that. :tongue:

Ahem... You're welcome. :tongue:

Ahem... You're welcome. :tongue:

Hey! You can't take all the credit. :grin:

You sound pretty accusing.

Ricecracker, for coming in a little late, good job. Why did you admit to being the hatchet killer

Thanks! I admitted it because I think I was only one vote away from being convicted, and I wanted to tell the truth so that maybe some of my accusations would be seen as true. It didn't really work, but I thought it was worth a try.

weren't you just suppossed to kill everyone? I must have missed something.

I would've won if I was still alive when either side won.

Whitefang, Millacol told me you told him I was the investigator. Sorry, once I believed he was scum, you never came fully over to the town side to me. Again, naive, sorry.

I wasn't the one, or remembered myself saying that to others... In fact, throughout this entire game, I kept all identities and roles to myself, and divluge to other players....

I remembered, I had a pm discussion, with that crafty Shadows, which got me thinking whether Sandy is the native investigator... In fact, he tried to confuse me with toasty language, almost gotten me not trusting Sandy. Luckily, I conducted some test, from her, and judging that this is her first mafia game, role and clues. I understand that she is indeed the true investigator.

With Shadow's poisoning of my mind, my impression of you as a loyalist, has eventually changed you to be a scum investigator, wanting to find out whom are the loyalist that got night actions... Shadows, try to tell me that my investigator whom is Sandy that is native. He did an aweful great job.. There were many occassions, where I have identified Quarryman, Dragonator, and Dillon to work with me. In fact, when Sandy told me that Shadows is a scum, I told myself, how the hell am I going to outwit a bloody smooth talking toaster salesman... I am at the losing end, in fact, I tried to overthrow him many times, until I simply give up. Because noone trust the Father, and the police chief discredit my words, leading to more civillans not trusting in me. Sigh...

At that stage, I have no allies to turn to, just letting it be... knowing that the scums will emerge as victor. It was unlike Baritones I, where we are able to gang onto Carter, and we got our last votes right, which eventually turn the tide over...

It's very unfortunate that Sal wasnt' convicited... In fact, he is on my killing list.. I wanted to protect YG-49 from danger in first day, but his inexperience has simply killed him. Stash is right, the first day is the hardest to kill. Then again, every single first day, we will have one loud mouth whom is a citizen ending up voted dead by us.

After sending you the PM (which was at the start of the day), I quickly realized IS would never target an innocent so fervently and aggressively, so I knew you were his "meat shield" - although I suspected there was more to it than that, since the other Scum also turned on you. I never really defended you directly, knowing you were probably Scum. I just wanted people to know that IS was Scum for sure, since that was the only thing I knew to be true (apart from WhiteFang being innocent in Night 1).

Even though a few of you called me out for not revealing my identity as an investigator directly (which would've been an incredibly stupid thing to do), I actually hinted it several times with my "detective novel author" story. And even WhiteFang was my voice for the result of the investigation, I vocally backed him up. I even spoke of "my allegiance". So I wasn't hiding anything else than the fact that I was the investigator, not just his/her ally.

Grr.... I know my tactics don't really work well this time round, as you are dead, and you couldn't help me to find out more. At that point in time, I did tell you 100% for sure, that Jim is defintely a scum, and knowing Shadow's way, I knew he is going to prove and push everything aside, saying I am innocent, Agent or whatever. It was real nice crafted devious plot that didn't make me believe completely. All I know there was some truth to what he said, ending up, getting himself owning "Divine Shield" from all townies' vote.

Sandy, with the both of us fighting with those scums, it's never going to be easy... And there are too many loyal supporters, supporting Shadows, and if we fight blatently without any support, Shadows can simply said we are scums... And all of them just vote us to death...

The "meat shield" was a bonus.

Unbelievable... Divine shield for you. :thumbup:

I thought it was obvious that you were the investigator, so I wasn't calling you out, I was taunting you and using it as an excuse to call the investigator a coward, thus discrediting the results of the investigation. Plus it seemed to make you mad, which just helped make all of your supporters look suspicious. :grin:

I did try to get Sandy out of your attacks.. It was very obvious to get her look untrusty. Well, at least all of us learn something, right?

Just to clear things up, Jim told me that Whitefang told him that Stash was the investigator. He was lying, although stash was the investigator. all that happened to me in this game was that I supported shadows, was convinced by Jim to vote against Shadows and support Jim. I was then voted off.

Don't flatter yourself too much. :laugh:

It's awesome that you wanted to get Shadows so bad. :laugh:

Just to clear things up, Jim told me that Whitefang told him that Stash was the investigator. He was lying, although stash was the investigator. all that happened to me in this game was that I supported shadows, was convinced by Jim to vote against Shadows and support Jim. I was then voted off.

And I was right, wasn't I? I was actually convinced that Stash wasn't an investigator after I died, because I thought Shadows was lying to me about that, too. I just pinned it on WhiteFang because if I told you it was Shadows, you wouldn't believe me. :wink:

Ah, that makes more sense. I just wish townies wouldn't have protected Shadows from there own vigilante. :hmpf: NPCs, my megablocks, Shadows!

I wasn't the one, or remembered myself saying that to others... In fact, throughout this entire game, I kept all identities and roles to myself, and divluge to other players....

You sure about that? :wink:

With Shadow's poisoning of my mind, my impression of you as a loyalist, has eventually changed you to be a scum investigator

I told you he was loyal, I kept insisting it. The more I insisted, the more you doubted. :laugh:

Because noone trust the Father

It was like a witch hunt. :wink:

Well, at least all of us learn something, right?

Yep, every game is different. Just watch, you'll finally get a scum role one day and I'll be loyal and no one will listen to me. :laugh:

Yep, every game is different. Just watch, you'll finally get a scum role one day and I'll be loyal and no one will listen to me. :laugh:

Ah, the natural order of things. :grin:

Clues, comments and tongue-lashings still to come. :laugh:

*sigh* :cry_sad:

Sorry, I've got exams running at the moment. I'll get the rest of the nonsense posted in about half a week. :wink:

Sorry, I've got exams running at the moment. I'll get the rest of the nonsense posted in about half a week. :wink:

You always have exams running. :cry_sad:

Now for the clues! Some of these were fairly hard to spot, but others were more obvious.

Day 1

Morning

- Donna and Shawn are late - they are both scum

Day 2

Morning

- Donna has a scared face when looking at Augustus' dead body - she is scum

- Bob the Construction Man is looking at Darth_Legois - was blocked by her that night

- Latecomers - Carlo, Zita, Shawn (scum), Artie (investigator), Sal (killer), Rose (killer - Henry is

looking around for her (Henry was going to get more and more clues that his wife ws a killer as the game progressed, but he was converted before anything could really happen, and Rose never killed anyone again))

Day 3

Morning

- Latecomers - Michelle, Jerry (ordered killing), Sal (killer), Artie (investigator), Henry & Shawn close togther (Shawn had just converted Henry)

Evening

-

A mob of citizens filled the streets of Guilder City. After a heated argument throughout the day, the town had eventually decided to take out Jerry Buscemi/JimButcher. Shawn Imperante now led the mob forward as Jerry timidly backed away.

Shawn is now the leader of the Mob, now that Jerry is about to die.

-

"Where are my guards? Help me!" the old man asked in frustration.

Jerry no longer has the support of the rest of the mafia - Shawn, Sal and Donna have turned against him

- IMG_2827.jpg

Henry & Shawn, together again, are heading to the Aventine again - as in the letter Artie found

Day 4

Morning

- Artie is still studying the letter he found- disproves Shawn's theory about the letter being Jerry's

- The vigilante and the blocker exchange pleasentaries - they have seen each other before (Donna & Robert)

-

Frustrated after a rough night, Shawn Imperioli/Imperial Shadows went back to the Aventine. He had tried the toast there last night at a meeting and simply had to go back for some more."

Shawn had failed to convert Aida that night; he had been to the Aventine last night - as it had said in the letter!

-

"Vhat vould you like sir?"

"The Burned Steak Fernando please."

Samuel is a no-good investigator, just like that lovable man in red back in Azufre.

- Samel, Sal (killer), Donna (blocker), Robert (vigilante) and Shawn (converter) are not even seen at the morning meeting - all late

Evening

- IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

A similar picture to the one of the mayor's death. Shawn is in the same position as the killer was

Day 5

Morning

- Shawn and someone else return from cinema

The two were so busy praising the acting, they didn't notice the man in front of them.

*BANG!*

Shawn is acting, making up his story

- IMG_2927.jpg

Shawn wearing a fedora and seen right next to that car that has carried out all of the killings - I wonder if he's a member of the mafia?

Evening

-

The angry mob advanced on the poor housewife, hoping to avenge the deaths of their friends.[/b]

IMG_2967.jpg

Shawn, Sal, Donna and Henry are main figures seen - all scum/Mob. "deaths of their friends" - Rose had only killed a member of the scum, no town members.

Day 6

Morning

-

Upon disposing of Donna's body, the pistol-wielding vigilante headed off to the Aventine, where a meeting was to be held between a couple of the other town members.

When he arrived however, the place was empty.

Robert, Samuel and Shawn had all wanted to meet at the Aventine after their night actions. Instead, it was arranged to kill Robert. Someone involved in the meeting had to be scum.

Evening

-

"She's getting away! What should we do?"

"Hmmm... Lets sit back and let someone else decide for us..."

The scum had been deciding everything for the town for the whole game. In the end it's the machine gun man/Sal who kills Zita, incidently a member of the scum.

- IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3099-1.jpg

Sal is standing in the same position as the gunner was - he is the mafia hitman

Day 7

Morning

IMG_3156.jpg

Joey Quinn/Quarryman marveled at the new glass panels he had just put up. Ever since the hit on Dr. Agon, it had been a little drafty in Hawks Diner.

IMG_3157.jpg

"What are you doing out so late?" Joey asked.

"I had a meeting I had to go to."

"Heh, I saw that... How do you like my new windows?"

Joey can see the scum meeting outside, but like the rest of the townies, doesn't do anything about it. 2 scum have fedoras, one doesn't (has been convered). Good work to WhiteFang for spotting that.

- IMG_3183.jpg

Carlo (protector) and Henry (scum) are late. Above Henry is the Aventine, as he was converted there(as stated in Artie's letter), and also because he is an oinking Aventine pig. :tongue:

- IMG_3179.jpg

Samuel is late (investigator) and behind himk is the old Fernandez trick again. Sal is not even in sight, the latest of the bunch (killer). This is the 3rd time Sal is late (no Striker, this wasn't the first time :tongue: I can't believe you got away with saying that.)

Evening

-

"Nonsense! You're lying through your teeth Carlo. Trust me, this man is the one that has caused our town all its hardship. He has murdered six of our dear friends and family with his dreaded machine gun: Dr. Agon, Eugene, Donald, Lorraine, Robert, and just last night, Joey Quinn...

"... You're a sick, vile man, Carlo. You are Scum. It's a good thing we've finally got you now. You won't be harming our good town ever again."

Carlo Ferguson lay dead on the pavement.

"Oops, when I said Scum, what I really meant to say was the Towns' last bodyguard. Easy mistake to make, right guys?"

"Fair enough," the town agreed.

Shawn being a sneaky silvertongue one last time.

PMs - Samuel Stevens is naive

- Weasel words were used - "you believe", "you decide" etc.

- None of the investigations were thorough - "after quickly searching", "brief search" etc.

-

You arrive at the house of Eugene/Escape the Fate and raid it. After a quick search, you decide that Eugene is a member of the Town. However, the entire investigation proves to be useless, because just as you are exiting the house - *RATATATATATAT!*

*Arrrrgh!*

Frightened of the sounds in the distance, you hide in a back-alley until you see a getaway car speed away. It is then that you get out and head back to your home, where you catch up on some much needed sleep.[/i]

You hear Eugene being shot at, but don't help out as a police chief would do. Instead you hide and go to bed when it's over.

-

You enter Donald Sirna/Sir Dillons' apartment and after briefly questioning him, you decided that he is a Townie. However, just as you are walking down the road, something flies out of a window and falls onto the road. It's Donald Sirna.

"Megabloks, just my luck," you say, and head off to the Aventine for some food.

Again, you do nothing to help Donald as a policeman should have - go to the Aventine instead.

-

Wanting to get back to the Aventine on time, you quickly search Sal/Strikers' apartment. You believe that he is a member of the Town. Just as you leave Sals' home, you get news that a hit is going to take place in the Aventine tonight. You cancel the meeting and head home for some sleep.

You hear that a hit is going to take place, and do nothing to stop it again.

The Conclusion - the final clue

The Scum have won! Congratulations to ImperialShadows, Striker and Hinckley! Well played.

I hope that one was enough to sway the town's opinion. :tongue:

------

2. I hate you, TinyP. :tongue: I can buy being scum randomly, but you made me Rotrigous AGAIN, and don't tell me you didn't. I killed you as him in MC1 and you dealt me the same role and I had to kill JimButcher here. At least he won this time. :grin:

All of the roles were random, I swear! How else do you think Zepher wound up as a man? :laugh:

Thanks to everyone for playing, this was a lot of fun. :classic:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

I hope that one was enough to sway the town's opinion. :tongue:

Ok, seriously dude, have you ever heard of the word "impartiality"? :hmpf: You just mentioned me 17 times in ways that I didn't have any control over, cases where you purely manipulated the scene to try to get me killed. Could it be a little more obvious that you didn't care how I played, you just wanted me dead? :laugh:

Sort of reminds me of poor Mustafa in Witch Hunt. Every day suspicion was thrown at him in the form of things he couldn't control. I've got to admit, I'm not fond of that particular method and didn't employ it my portion of Galactic Paranoia, mostly because it isn't effective (and it doesn't really seem fair). Fortunately, it didn't get me killed and I was able to manipulate it to look like other things. Heck, it didn't even get Draggy killed in WH either.

It just doesn't work, but it is fun. Sort of. :tongue:

Thanks to everyone for playing, this was a lot of fun. :classic:

Yes it was, even if I didn't get to kill you at the end like last time. :grin:

All of the roles were random, I swear! How else do you think Zepher wound up as a man? :laugh:

You might have a point there. :laugh:

Rose (killer - Henry is

looking around for her (Henry was going to get more and more clues that his wife ws a killer as the game progressed, but he was converted before anything could really happen, and Rose never killed anyone again))

I thought this was because she was scum, but stopped thinking about that once I was converted.

Shawn is now the leader of the Mob, now that Jerry is about to die.

Boy, did I ever notice that! You may as well have hit them with a hammer and they shooed away a fly!

Shawn wearing a fedora and seen right next to that car that has carried out all of the killings - I wonder if he's a member of the mafia?

duh!

Sal is standing in the same position as the gunner was - he is the mafia hitman

I really thought this would do Sal in for good. And yes when he claimed he had only been late once I about fell off my chair when nobody called him out on that. :wacko:

Carlo (protector) and Henry (scum) are late. Above Henry is the Aventine, as he was converted there(as stated in Artie's letter), and also because he is an oinking Aventine pig. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Best Easter Egg and clue ever! Nice. :sweet::thumbup: But that's Dux of the Aventine pleb to you piggy! Or should I say dox? Oink oink oink! :tongue:

Awesome game! I had so much fun in this one. I wish I wouldn't have been so busy during this one, but I think the time I did spend playing was time well spent! I wonder if Shadows had been discovered would I have been able to win? Hmmmmm.....

Ok, seriously dude, have you ever heard of the word "impartiality"? :hmpf: You just mentioned me 17 times in ways that I didn't have any control over, cases where you purely manipulated the scene to try to get me killed. Could it be a little more obvious that you didn't care how I played, you just wanted me dead? :laugh:

Sort of reminds me of poor Mustafa in Witch Hunt. Every day suspicion was thrown at him in the form of things he couldn't control. I've got to admit, I'm not fond of that particular method and didn't employ it my portion of Galactic Paranoia, mostly because it isn't effective (and it doesn't really seem fair). Fortunately, it didn't get me killed and I was able to manipulate it to look like other things. Heck, it didn't even get Draggy killed in WH either.

It just doesn't work, but it is fun. Sort of. :tongue:

Wah freaking wah. Shut up. You won, didn't you? :tongue:

I wonder if Shadows had been discovered would I have been able to win? Hmmmmm.....

No, I told Striker that if I died, he had to kill you next since it would mean you were a traitor. :devil:

You know, I didn't really do that, but at one point he suspected that you couldn't be trusted and wanted us to use you as an infamous meat shield. :wacko:

It sounds like a pretty good idea now. :laugh:

Wah freaking wah. Shut up. You won, didn't you? :tongue:

Hey, we went through this whole game without giving TinyP any real trouble, so I won't be denied my opportunity now. :tongue:

Sign in to follow this