Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Pillage the Village entries are CLOSED!

I have a question!

According to the rules: "In accordance with Eurobricks guidelines the maximum picture size is 800x600 pixels"

My pictures (Attack on Fort de Triomphe) are mostly 800 x 533 pixels, but they still get resized. Why? Do I need to resize them?

I beleive the Eurobricks server re-sizes everything above 640 x 480 automatically, so that's probably why.

You're fine for the contest though. :pir-classic:

I beleive the Eurobricks server re-sizes everything above 640 x 480 automatically, so that's probably why.

You're fine for the contest though. :pir-classic:

Well that depends on your screen settings, if you have a say 2000 x 1200 setting it resizes everything above 800 x 600.

But if you have the 1264 x 824 like me, it resizes everything above 640 x 480.

Hope that helps.

It depends what timezone you're in and what hour of the night, but if you were able to create a thread then it should be fine. If you try to create a thread in the Pillage the Village sub-forum now you'll get an error message.

Ok, I entered it and I did not get an error message. Here is the link to it: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23407

LegoKing

Alright. So, when is voting gonna start? :pir-sweet:

And where can we find the index of all entries? :pir-look:

And where can we find the index of all entries? :pir-look:

There will be one created for the vote thread. But for now it is just the PTV sub forum. :pir-wink:

Also some pictures have been removed from Brickshelf (Lego12) please check! I PMd everyone that needs to change their pixelsize![/b]

Sorry for shouting...

Good luck to you all!

Yeah I know......I really don't care.....I'm not going to win anyways. :pir-classic:

Yeah I know......I really don't care.....I'm not going to win anyways. :pir-classic:

How many people really accept that? I have Counted 2 me and you... :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: :pir-tongue:

When will the voting polls be open?
There will be one created for the vote thread. But for now it is just the PTV sub forum. :pir-wink:

Davy_blocks, Lego12 , why do you say so ? everyone have his(her) chance ! don't give up !