Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Game and Index

Could somebody please nag Hinckley into playing? :tongue: Then we only need 5 more...

I'll be out of town for the last two weeks in July. Could I still play?

Whoa whoa whoa, don't cut out any plot twists just yet! I am interested in this as well, plus since it's practically summer I'll be at the computer as well. :tongue:

Count me in!

I'll be out of town for the last two weeks in July. Could I still play?

Yes, yes yes yes yes yes!!!

:grin: Of course you can play, especially since we need the numbers. If your dead by that point then it wouldn't matter anyway, and if not then I can always work it into the story. If the worst comes to the worst, then we could simply pause it for a week or two. But hopefully I can keep everyone entertained with something else. :sweet:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Whoa whoa whoa, don't cut out any plot twists just yet! I am interested in this as well, plus since it's practically summer I'll be at the computer as well. :tongue:

Count me in!

Great, thanks for joining up! :sweet: Now we have 16, it will be a little easier to run. In fact, much easier! :classic: I still have 4 more spaces that ideally need filling though, so if there are still any interested people, please sign up now! If not, then I will set up the confirmation thread tomorrow, and the game will begin!

I'm still relatively new here, and have never took part in one of these games before, but I'm in front of my PC most the day, so I'll join in :classic:

Thanks you everyone! That takes the total too 20, as The Brickster has also shown his interest. I may be able to stretch to one more place if there is anyone else desparately interested, but after that, no more! So get in quick!

I will be sending a PM to you all in a few hours. :wink:

Edited by dragonator

If your dead by that point then it wouldn't matter anyway,

Well, that's encouraging. Okay, I'll play. :classic:

Well, that's encouraging. Okay, I'll play. :classic:

Don't worry, I didn't mean anything by it... :devil:

sounds cool but i don't know where to find the other games

Have a look here. :classic:

Once the confirmation and rules thread goes up in a few hours, no more people will be admitted. I can possibly make another character if someone else wishes to play, but no more than one more person. Please let me know ASAP if you want to be that lucky winner! :wink:

It seemed I am the first? :tongue:

Submitting to you? Never! Lord Kenneth only submit to his king.

However, I, Lord Kenneth, pledge his allegiance to solve the Mystery Castle in Dragon Keep! :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang

It seemed I am the first? :tongue:

Submitting to you? Never! Lord Kenneth only submit to his king.

However, I, Lord Kenneth, pledge his allegiance to solve the Mystery Castle in Dragon Keep! :classic:

:laugh: It appears you were to quick for me and got in beforeI made the other thread! Please post your confirmation in the other one, and have a good read of the rules too. :sweet: I'll mark you down as confirmed though, thanks for your eagerness!

Entry has now officially closed, so sorry to anyone who has missed out. PMs have been sent out, please make sure you confirm that you are playing!

Is it to late to join :blush:

I'm really sorry but yes it is. I will put you on the reserves list however; kill will is the only other person on it. If two people for some reason drop out then you have the opportunity to take over from them, but I find it unlikely they will.

Sorry you missed out, but you can always play in my next game. :classic:

sue, ill join, but i havnt playerd the others

so, wadda ya have to do

As I said earlier, it is now to late to join as all the available spots have been taken. Sorry you missed out, but there will be other games in future. :classic:

I'm really sorry but yes it is. I will put you on the reserves list however; kill will is the only other person on it. If two people for some reason drop out then you have the opportunity to take over from them, but I find it unlikely they will.

Sorry you missed out, but you can always play in my next game. :classic:

yea well, didnt wanna play anyway :tongue: ohwell play next time..

I submit to the greatness of Lord Dragonator.

You have a lot to catch up! It started, and if you want to stay on, you better start clear things up. :tongue:

Shadows, the reason people don't reveal themselves right away is because they could make themselves a target. Playing your cards too early in these games can prove fatal. Ask Tiny Pies :laugh: or the deputy from the Western Mafia game. I wasn't there yet when that happened so I forget who it was...

But, more important characters have night actions and some are very powerful, so if you reveal yourself to be someone important or someone who's loyal to the king you could be targeted for murder at night by one of the traitors. There are many reasons to keep your identity secret but even more to hide your night actions...

Hope that helps.

Burn the Audience!!

Shadows, the reason people don't reveal themselves right away is because they could make themselves a target. Playing your cards too early in these games can prove fatal. Ask Tiny Pies :laugh: or the deputy from the Western Mafia game. I wasn't there yet when that happened so I forget who it was...

But, more important characters have night actions and some are very powerful, so if you reveal yourself to be someone important or someone who's loyal to the king you could be targeted for murder at night by one of the traitors. There are many reasons to keep your identity secret but even more to hide your night actions...

Hope that helps.

Burn the Audience!!

I understand the point of not revealing, I was just trying to harass them into it, of course. Isn't that how this is played? :tongue:

But it's also exactly why I thought that voting should be based on character. The mystery is figuring out who people are, as much as figuring out what they may have done. It's like playing Clue. YES! Or Cluedo for the rest of the world. You have to collect information until you think you've figured out who it is, then hope you're right.

Plus, saying, "I hate that guy who keeps repeating himself!" isn't anywhere near as fun as voting off Lord Savril. Well, it might be. :tongue::laugh:

Night actions do sound interesting, I must admit. I need to get some of those. :grin:

He really doesn't like us very much.

I've noticed. :sceptic:

Then again, do you remember what he did to the last audience?

audience4.jpg

Oh yeah, Staudie had to clean up the mess... :laugh:

iamded5.jpg

Ok, I'll try to keep the audience over here where it doesn't matter as much. :hmpf:

Shut up.

And I still don't understand which way you want it. I think it's better to find out what member is playing what character before being able to vote. That allows for more strategy.

:wub:

Shut up.

And I still don't understand which way you want it. I think it's better to find out what member is playing what character before being able to vote. That allows for more strategy.

:wub:

NOW WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE! It seems that dragonator will allow us to just say, "vote: <username>" without saying what character that is. That defeats the whole point of the game to me, and I think you just said you agreed. :wacko:

Wanna take me to dinner? :sweet: