Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Drake, feeling bored after an hour of sleeping, whipped out a book from under the table and started to read what was on the front cover.

On the cover was in big, scribbly letters:

How to play: Gang Castle 2: The Board Game

Drake then read aloud the first page:

"Hello, dear reader. I'm Gaben Ewell, and this is How to play: Gang Castle 2: The Board Game. After more than nine years in the making, hopefully it will have been worth the weight I've put on just to make this trash, so I'm ending the book here and now, so go and get some fresh air or whatever.

Now that I've weeded out the quitters, let's continue."

Benji returns to the hall after dueling the ogre in the arena. Feeling perky from the victory over the fellow hero, he sits at the bar and orders the most costly drink, which happens to be free (:tongue:).

Boomingham's mind idles at the games. "I can hardly understand the rules to any of these. too much to drink, I suppose. Oh well, no where to go but up, might as well go the whole way, you know, all that." Boomingham holds up a hand indicating he wants a few more drinkst.

In another corner of the Hall, the fretful looking watchman dodges in and tacks up a final sign. He sighs and then exits.

Meph2.jpg

Mephisto, King of Demons, Member of the Court of Demons

Meph2.jpg

Mephisto, King of Demons, Member of the Court of Demons

As Benji was walking around the hall, he noticed the sign mentioning Mephisto, the demon he had recently fought and had finished off. He finds a piece of chalk to write with, and scribbles on top of the picture: "Status: Butt kicked by Benji Carvenhall" and walks back up to the bar.

Edited by Flare

Alexander, staying at the bar, sees Benji writing on the last photo added by a watchman and when Benji return to bar, he ask kindly: "Butt Kicked??? You have already had a meeting with Mephisto?? Would you like to tell me about this encounter?? I'd like to hear this story."

Hoke watched as yet another poster was tacked onto the Questboard.

"I have a feeling some of us will have a bit of fun soon," Hoke said as he flicked and rolled his diamond between his fingers.

Alexander, staying at the bar, sees Benji writing on the last photo added by a watchman and when Benji return to bar, he ask kindly: "Butt Kicked??? You have already had a meeting with Mephisto?? Would you like to tell me about this encounter?? I'd like to hear this story."

Benji notices Alexander asking him about Mephisto. Puzzled, Benji responds: "Don't you remember, friend? You were there with me. Mephisto is the demon that we fought in the wicked temple, underneath the city."

"Oh excuse me, I want to put up a for sale sign, I'll be right back."

Benji posts the following for sale sign on the announcements board:

FOR SALE:

Tricorne (SP:3) - 90 gold. Like new condition!

Edited by Flare

Benji notices Alexander asking him about Mephisto. Puzzled, Benji responds: "Don't you remember, friend? You were there with me. Mephisto is the demon that we fought in the wicked temple, underneath the city."

"Oh yes, I'm wrong. I don't remember the name and thought it was one of your past adventures, excuse me for my mistake. With Mephisto we made a great work and hope to make the same with this Mephisto, Kings of Demons; maybe is a reincarnation of the same. :laugh: "

"Oh yes, I'm wrong. I don't remember the name and thought it was one of your past adventures, excuse me for my mistake. With Mephisto we made a great work and hope to make the same with this Mephisto, Kings of Demons; maybe is a reincarnation of the same. :laugh: "

"Its OK, buddy" :wink:

"Oh, Alexander... Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie?"

"Saesa omentien lle Mellonamin. Gurth gothrim Tel'Quessir" :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you a lot Flare :wink:

Edited by Wedge09

While she was waiting if Ellaria would answer another time or leep thinking quietly, Amma heard through the hall some voices speaking the Elven tongue. :sceptic: Quite a few Elves in here. I should keep careful.

"Saesa omentien lle Mellonamin. Gurth gothrim Tel'Quessir" :laugh: :laugh:

"Malia ten' yulna?"

He notices the dwarf grumbling behind his back and exclaims, "Is anything wrong my dear bearded sir?! Does the elven tongue offend you?"

"Uma, Mellonamin. Sina naa quel noa"

He notices the dwarf grumbling behind his back and exclaims, "Is anything wrong my dear bearded sir?! Does the elven tongue offend you?"

"Ro naa winya eller"

To the dwarf "Lle quena i’lambe tel’ Eldalie?"

Hope to not make big mistake :blush:

"Ro naa winya eller"

To the dwarf "Lle quena i’lambe tel’ Eldalie?"

Hope to not make big mistake :blush:

"I doubt the dwarf speaks Elvish."

BTW I have no clue what you were trying to say previously :blush:

"It could be offensive."

Edited by Flare

BTW I have no clue what you were trying to say previously :blush:

Ro naa winya eller

This should be "He is new there"

This should be "Yes, my friend. This a good idea"

Maybe I make a lot of grammar mistake :sceptic:

"It could be offensive."

"To this I hadn't thought, my question is only an attempt to communicate"

"You could try speaking english..."

"Yes Atramor, we can try speaking english, or maybe italiano, or francais."

Obviusly I'm kidding :laugh:

Edited by Wedge09

"You could try speaking english..."

Benji coughs. "Um, what am I doing right now?"

This should be "Yes, my friend. This a good idea"

Maybe I make a lot of grammar mistake :sceptic:

"Yes Atramor, we can try speaking english, or maybe italiano, or francais."

Its OK lets just stick with english for now :tongue:

"Oui oui :wink:"

"Hey, don't look at me this way.", Amma says loudly and shifts around on her chair. She had not told somebody something about her since a very long time.

Ellaria looks at the strange dwarf intently.

"Thank you for this insight. There are so many cultures and beliefs in this world that I know nothing about... So your goddess was once a living creature, raised as an object of worship? I've heard stories similar to that about my goddess, Sylvania. Some say she is the almighty Queen of Fairies, residing somewher beyond our realm in the Faerie. But I don't know if that is true. I would probably have to find a way into the Faerie before I could find it out. No, I still have enough faith in my goddess so that no minstrel's tales sway me. Anyway, it was nice chatting with you, Stigveladi. It has been a long day for me, and I must retire."

The druid got up and gave the dwarf a courteous smile before departing. Returning to the emptiness of her room above the apotechary frightened her, but she knew that she would have to go there sooner or later. One must face her inner demons if she wishes to beat them...

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#53 by Zepher)!~

Atramor's eyes drift to the Questboard. Exactly one had been posted - calling for heroes from very specific Quests. One, of, which, he had been on. His face obtained a frown when he realized it was of Wren. She was to....attack Eubric? He stared, almost in a trance, for several seconds, before almost unquestioning scribbling his name under Quest 53. He had experienced first hand what chaos she was capable of. If that was brought to Eubric...

"Dragging her sect to the heart of the world, hmm?"

He turned towards McCafferey. She hadn't spoken - well, 'telepathically mumbled' for quite some time. He opened his mouth to speak, but she was interrupting before he even got a chance to justify his sign-up.

"Oh, no, by all means....Wren intrigues me, but if Eubric's to be destroyed, I doubt she'll be the one to do it. It's unfortunate that a mind with such potential has been corrupted by a concept so...simple."

"...Hmph."

Nyx nods in quiet, but genuine, thanks as Atramor returns her Staff.

Hoke greets the latest member of the table. He stands up, as a gentleman should when a lady joins the table.

"Hoke Ablesword, at your service my lady."

Hoke dips into a short bow and seats himself.

"I take it you four are previously acquainted?"

"A gentleman, eh? We could do with a few more like you around here." Nyx risks cheeky glances at Boomingham and Atramor, with a playful glint in her eye.

"Yes, Atters and I have quested together an awful lot (and by awful, sometimes it really has been awful) and Larry here nearly made the fatal mistake of thinking me some sort of floozy, but we've fought side-by-side and grown a sort of mutual respect for one another. Extremely nice to meet you, Mr Ablesword ... or may I call you Hoke?"

Out of the corner of her eye she sees furtive activity around the questboard and makes a mental note to check there later.