Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Were did you get this information? If it proves to be true, I think it will be a great edition to this year's line up. sadly I think this set is unlikely due to the fact that lego has all ready released an Endor Han and Luke will probally not come back for awhile so you're left with leia and chewbacca, I don't know though anything is possible in the world of lego. I could see a Rebel Transport Ship as a posssible set this year though.

That's a rumour that has been for a couple of waves already, sorry for confusing you.

I don't know anything about what TLG plans to do there, but my thought is that no, they won't be unveiling a Star Wars set there. They've already revealed a Star Wars set from 2013, and having already unveiled the new TMNT license and a large Hobbit set at NYCC, I'm thinking that they won't want to possibly overshadow those unveilings by revealing a set from such a popular and high profile line as Star Wars.

Not that I'll be upset if I'm wrong. :laugh:

I agree with that, LEGO would not like to overshadow their new theme in TMNT as well as the Hobbit sets and Superheroes. That's already 3 licensed themes and Star Wars would just be a bonus. IMO I don't think we'll be getting pictures until just before release.

That's a shame lego willl not be releasing any pictures of any star wars sets at the NYCC this week. I mean, yes we've gotten alot of pictures for the other themes, but I just don't see why lego would be holding them back at this point. In the end, I guess we just have to wait.

I also wanted to go over the information someone( I sadly can't remeber who) gave us about the new sets as they were able to see them. I'm able to recall most of the information you provided us with, but to who ever saw the sets, I just wanted to ask if the Clone Trooper Battle Pack was clone wars based or Episode II based as you said something about a Clone Commander who are only present in Episode II.

I would greatly appriciate it if you would respond to my question and also, thanks for the information by the way.

Were did you get this information? If it proves to be true, I think it will be a great edition to this year's line up. sadly I think this set is unlikely due to the fact that lego has all ready released an Endor Han and Luke will probally not come back for awhile so you're left with leia and chewbacca, I don't know though anything is possible in the world of lego. I could see a Rebel Transport Ship as a posssible set this year though.

Han never wore his Endor camo at the Ewok Village though, just the regular ROTJ outfit we got in the Battle of Endor set which is in need of an update to pupil eyes anyway. Throwing one version in the A-Wing and another in the Village takes care of both versions.

Besides Han there's still 2 variations of Luke left (Updates for both Death Star II and Endor) and 3 for Leia (Ewok Village, Home One and updated Endor Camo)

Han never wore his Endor camo at the Ewok Village though, just the regular ROTJ outfit we got in the Battle of Endor set which is in need of an update to pupil eyes anyway.

That depends whether you got BoE when it was just available or bought it later, if later then very likely you do have a Han with pupils (I do), Lego decided to change the face of Han when they made the head with pupils even though the other figures in the pack didn't receive the same treatment. Same happened to the 7749 Echo base set.

Wait, so they're aren't going to be any 2013 sets at NYCC?! If not then never mind.

Well seeing as Lego has the Star Wars Landspeeder tin as a promo for the this event, I would be surprised if the sets don't get the first reveal there. Especially as these sets will be finding there way onto the shelves in just over a couple of months.

They are talking about a new visual dictionary, exclusive celebration Leia?

Doubtful. How much different could it be from the one we've already gotten?

I for one am hoping for a PT figure, like Padme or something.

Doubtful. How much different could it be from the one we've already gotten?

I for one am hoping for a PT figure, like Padme or something.

I hope its Padme, specifically from the end of TPM. Its a good way to carry on the celebration theme of previous minifigures. And unlike Celebration Leia, you can't really fit this version of Amidala into any sets.

fxgs91.jpg

This would be a nice mini-figure to collect.

I really hope TLG will at least reveal 1 or 2 more sets. The only reason we got the Rancor Pit so early, is to boost the sales for the new Jabba's Palace.

Maybe a Chewbacca with a printed medal?

Chewbacca never got a medal. :tongue: Unless you meant for it to be sort of a funny figure.

Personally, I'm hoping these sets don't look too great because of all of the other great sets from other themes, but with the amount of CW sets in this wave I think I'll be getting quite a few of these sets.

Do you guys think pictures will come out today? I hope they do because I'm so anxious to see the headhunter, Krell, and the rest! :cry_happy:

Edited by Pumpkin Pie

I think most people are. I hope they don't make the Krell figure like they made that Hagrid figure, or whatever he is called, from the HP theme.

Chewbacca never got a medal. :tongue: Unless you meant for it to be sort of a funny figure.

Personally, I'm hoping these sets don't look too great because of all of the other great sets from other themes, but with the amount of CW sets in this wave I think I'll be getting quite a few of these sets.

Actually, chewbacca got his medal years later at the MTV movie awards:

http://m.youtube.com/?reason=8&rdm=5164#/watch?v=YUXIz8C3028&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYUXIz8C3028&gl=NL

I've seen the pictures and they are nothing to get excited about.

The headhunter is dark red/white so that could be classed as old republic?