This is my lada niva, wich i made about 1 year ago. It wasnt very successful, beacuse i hadnt got experience on TT.(no video)

Is weight 1,5 kg normal on TT-?(powered by two 2xl-motors).:hmpf_bad:

The "Trucks Database" on BrickTruckTrial.com has the weights of many Lego Trial Trucks with 2 ea. Power Functions XL motors. You can judge what is "normal" for various motor combinations to handle. :classic:

What suspension type sholud i use on 6x6.(my first 6x6 so no expirence). It would be nice if you have some pics. NO INDEPENDENT SUSPENASION.Tiitlita.jpg

Hey i made my self new account, but here 1 pic if my enttry to lego competition. Its not finished yet.

rip_001.JPG

Edited by pint14

Just finished my entry to lego competition. But before i post it to lego site, maybe you have some ideas for crawlre, so i could improve it a little.

vol_2_001.JPGvol_2_005.JPGvol_2_014.JPG

Just finished my entry to lego competition. But before i post it to lego site, maybe you have some ideas for crawlre, so i could improve it a little.

vol_2_001.JPGvol_2_005.JPGvol_2_014.JPG

Edited by pint14

Really nice and clever design but unimogs haven´t got independent suspension, am I wrong?.

You are right but i couldnt find any 6x6 what have independent suspension.

Tatra have a characteristic axle system, if you properly build one you have to use, it is independent but different from yours. A tatra without that system never would be a tatra, I build two and I love them. The axles are rigid from center to the wheel you only need u-joints in the steering axles.

imagescam8du80.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi