Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

LEGO 64554 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier - £149.99

Captured magnificently from The Avengers movie, Nick Fury takes charge of the Helicarrier and brings the fight to the aliens! Include observation pods, control deck, two stasis prison units, four micro jets and a fighter jet.

Minifigures (11) : Nick Fury, Black Widow, Agent Coulson, Tony Stark, SHIELD Agent (x3), Alien Foot Soldiers (x4).

LEGO 6870 - Hydra Tank Attack - £49.99

Captured from the Captain America : The First Avenger movie, Captain America must now ambush the Red Skull, as he drives in his stretched custom Hydra car, in a convoy with a cosmic-cube powered Hydra tank.

Minifigures (5) : Captain America, Red Skull, Bucky Barnes, Hydra Agent (x2)

LEGO 6871 - Asgardian Vault - £39.99

Captured from Thor, the Agardian Vault contains some of the most powerful weapons in all the realms. With its glorious golden architecture, and resilient cells, only the most regal of characters can gain access to the vault!

Minifigures (4) : Prince Thor, Odin, Destroyer, Frost Giant.

LEGO 6970 - The Mole Monster - £24.99

Captured from the Fantastic Four comic books, Mole Man is wreaking havok in the underground tunnels of New York City. With a tubular sewer system, large monster, and many minifigure, this compact play set holds many secrets!

Minifigures (5) : Mr Fantastic, Human Torch, Mole Man, Moloid (x2).

LEGO 6971 - Dr Doom's Latverian Castle - £89.99

Captured from the Marvel Comic Books, Dr Doom's Latverian Castle is littered with traps, high technology security and secret compartments! With a dungeon complex, throne room and laboratory, the Latverian Castle is brimful of exciting features.

Minifigures (7) : Doctor Doom, Doombot (x2), The Thing, Invisible Woman, She-Hulk, Doctor Strange.

LEGO 6972 - Mobile Hulk Containment Unit - £59.99

Captured from the pages of the Hulk comic books, General Thunerbolt Ross has finally captured the Hulk! But will the mobile transportation unit be enough to hold him! This set features a large containment tank, with working transformation mechanism, and a small Jeep.

Minifigures/Maxifigures (6) Bruce Banner, General Thunderbolt Ross, Hulk Buster Iron Man, Hulk, Red Hulk, SHIELD Agent.

LEGO 69008 - Avengers Tower - £449.99

From the pages of The Avengers comic book! Tony Stark's greatest and proudest building, the Avengers tower! With training room, armor gallery, living quarters and control room, the giant Avengers Tower literally towers above all other sets.

Minifigures (16) : Jarvis, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Wonderman, Spider-Woman, Ms Marvel, War Machine, Ant-Man, Quicksilver, Mandarin, Baron Zemo, Ultron.

Edited by ReZourceman

I assume we'll get most of the Justice League at some point (I hope) from DC Comics...but the one I really want the most is Aquaman: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/8664 Well, not the MOST. But the ones I want the most, they're already doing, or sure to make. I think he has the potential for great vehicles, villains, allies, playsets, and with the anti-Aquaman lobby among nerds, he's the one I worry about them NOT making. Plus, there's all the Atlantis/undersea stuff already out there that would fit in well with an Aquaman playset. The trident, sharks, mermaids, octopus...

Anyway.

Aquaman

Black Manta

Mera

Aqualad (any iteration)

My ideal (and slightly possible made later) characters would be:

DC:

Bat Girl (Barbara Gordon or Cassandra Cain), Oracle (If Cassandra Cain is Bat Girl), Commissioner Gordon, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Ra's Al Gul,

Bizarro, Metallo, Super Girl, Brainiac,

"Non exclusive" Green Lantern (Hal Jordon), Sinestro,

Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Revese Flash (Prof Zoom)

Cheetah, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl

Marvel:

Prof X, Cyclops, Jean Gray, Storm, Sabertooth, Mystique, Night Crawler, Gambit, Rogue,

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Dr Doom,

Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Black Cat, Ghost Rider

Now that Mattel has dropped the ball on Young Justice figures, I'd love to see some Lego versions of the characters. Kid Flash, Aqulad, Red Arrow, Superboy, Ms. Martian,and Artemis.

Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Jonathan and Martha Kent, Clark kent.

Superboy, Supergirl, Krypto the Superdog.

Jor El, Lara El, General Zod, Non, Ursa, Bizarro, Mon El.

Diana Prince, Superwoman.

Alfred, Dick Grayson, Nightwing, Red Robin, Ace the Bat-Hound, Barbara Gordon, Batgirl, Commissioner Gordon.

Louie the Lilac, Mr. Freeze, Hush, Killer Croc, Killer Moth, Mad hatter, Scarecrow, Penguin, Clayface, Manbat, Azrael, Spoiler, Ra's Al Ghul.

Peter Parker, Aunt May, Uncle Ben, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane, J. Jonah Jameson.

Lizard, Rhino, Electro, Kingpin, Kraven, Chameleon, Mysterio, Green Goblin, Sandman, Venom, Vulture.

Professor X, Cyclops, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Northstar, Gambit, Emma Frost, Collosus, Angel, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Cypher, Warlock, Nightcrawler, Maggot, Juggernaut, Mystique, Sabretooth, Toad, Dust, Elixir, Rockslide, Anole, Graymalkin, Indra, Quill.

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller

Dr.Doom, Venom, Carnage, Galactus, Batman of the future, V, Hobgoblin/Green goblin, Comic Dr. Octopus, War-Machine, Comic Hawk-Eye, Apocalypse, Skrulls (In general), All the X-Men, Capt.Britain, Ant-Man (Using a micro fig :tongue:), A Sentinel.

You have quite a list there TLC, you best get moving! :laugh:

Heath Ledger Joker, Dr. Doom, and a classic styled Green Goblin are all personal favorites of mine. I'd love to see them in Lego form.

I'd vote for anyone any Eurobricks member has suggested so far. I'm still in shock that we're getting official DC Legos (outside Batman) and Marvel charcters.

Krypto the Superdog

Great idea!

I think a lot of great characters are easily made. Some of the ones on my wishlist that are easily made:

Marvel: Doctor Doom and Fury (included together in a Helicarrier set (see episode 3 of Ultimate Spider-Man)), Namor (using the elf headpiece with black hair), H.E.R.B.I.E (because after seeing the robot in the Friend's lab and Baron Sat's brilliant Galactus I'm up for some Fantastic Four nostalgia).

DC: Ra's al Ghul (featured in modern movies, plus a long time Batman foe), Mr. Mytzlplik (use the new bowler hat in purple, and Mytzlplik is from the 5th dimension, so it's an excuse for the designers to run wild while adding another Superman villain), and Krypto (as agreed above; he's doable with the existing dog mold and a newly shaped red cape). And Phantasm, because the visual is cool, and she's an interesting foil for Batman - and, yes, I know it will never happen. Still, I can dream!

Edited by phanstasm

Sorry-- title was too long. It said:

WHAT DC OR MARVEL HERO (OR VILLAIN) DO YOU MOST WANT TO SEE MADE INTO LEGO FORM?

So it's probably a bit premature to start this topic, but it seems like conversation has already gone this route on the ComicCon thread and if there's anything that the Superheroes theme has given us, it's the audacity to dream!!

We've seen the prototypes, and we have a concrete list of what to expect in the first wave of the Superhero line. So with that being said, throw away what we know about what factions of each comic universe have been announced and let's play "What If?"

What DC or Marvel Hero would you most like Lego to produce in minifig form in the Superheroes theme? Obviously we've seen the list of what figs will arrive in 2012, but who's on your wish list for the theme overall??

Personally, I've already voiced my desire for a Colossus minifig, in chrome or otherwise! I'd also love to see a Nightcrawler, Hawkman (angel wing piece?!), and although I'm not even a fan of the comic I'd love to see a Moon Knight fig. How about the rest of you???

marvel:doctor doom,agent coulson,ghost rider,silver surfer,professor x,red skull,odin allfather,spiderman(movie like spiderman 3),venom,green goblin,new goblin,col philps,roarke/mephistophelees,bruce banner(avengers style),tony stark,nick fury,kingpin,carnage,fantastic four,peter parker,dr strange. :sweet:

dc:gentleman ghost,joker heath ledger,killer croc,penguin,batman(DK),aqua man,gorilla grodd,black manta,louis lane,owl man,jim gordon(animated and DK),harvey bullock,the brain,batgirl,man-bat,clock king,captain marvel. :wink:

For Marvel I'd like to see a Silver Surfer (preferably in pearl lt. gray or metallic silver so he doesn't wear out like some chrome pieces do,) a black suit Spidey, a WWII era Cap, a Red Hulk and a bunch of X-Men, preferably with one sort of standardized uniform (or one for males and one for female) so we can go above and beyond what TLG decides to give us.

For DC, I'd go with the much-requested Heath Ledger Joker and Green Lanterns, maybe again with some sort of "standard" uniform so we can build a whole bunch of different ones. Watchmen would be cool too, as would V...those seem really unlikely though.

Edited by punkkid364

Dr.Doom, Venom, Carnage, Galactus, Batman of the future, V, Hobgoblin/Green goblin, Comic Dr. Octopus, War-Machine, Comic Hawk-Eye, Apocalypse, Skrulls (In general), All the X-Men, Capt.Britain, Ant-Man (Using a micro fig :tongue:), A Sentinel.

You have quite a list there TLC, you best get moving! :laugh:

Ant-Man would be really cool. But in a set there should be 3 Ant-Man figs (1 normal size, 1 Microfig, 1 with Woody-size legs and arms).

And speeking of Ant-Man, also a Wasp Mini- and Microfig would be nice.

I was wondering, do you think Lego would be up for making a collectible mini figures series based on any DC/Marvel Hero/ Villian?

To me that would be amazing and an easy way to get all my favorite comic characters. Also they would sell like hotcakes.

The only problem would probably be people hoarding them all. But anyways, do you think TLG would do this at some point, or would it be out of their licensing.

The Dark Knight (Christopher Nolan)

The Joker

Two-Face

Bane

Batman (new TDK outfit, that is)

Commissioner Gordon

Alfred

Those are the ones I want to see most,

especially The Joker and a new Batman figure.

~ General Magma

I was wondering, do you think Lego would be up for making a collectible mini figures series based on any DC/Marvel Hero/ Villian?

To me that would be amazing and an easy way to get all my favorite comic characters. Also they would sell like hotcakes.

The only problem would probably be people hoarding them all. But anyways, do you think TLG would do this at some point, or would it be out of their licensing.

I just read through and this was mentioned back around page 2-3 and the people discussing it had some good ideas, but in the end it still came down to "we will have to wait and see." :sweet:

I just read through and this was mentioned back around page 2-3 and the people discussing it had some good ideas, but in the end it still came down to "we will have to wait and see." :sweet:

Thanks for the reply, I haven't been in this thread for a while. :blush:

Thanks for the info though. :classic:

The main problem I could see was that people buy expensive sets for the minifigs that are hard to find, if they release them in collectable packs then they might not be able to sell so many bigger sets. I would love to see a generic collectible minifigure set i.e.: shield agent, hydra agent, skrull, morlock, kree and badoon warriors, doombot, Hydra agent, purifier, hellfire club guard. They might not sell as well though, althouth the minifigs would look awesome I'm sure.

Also to remain on topic I would like a variety of x-men verses sets each with a different little scene, say an alley, mini forest or part of the mansion and containing a 2 x-men vs 2 bad guys. Mansion parts could combine into a modular type of things.

I would have:

Samurai Wolvie and Shasowcat vs Silver Samurai and a hand ninja (set near a japanese temple)

Nightcawler and Collosus vs Mystique and pyro/avalanche(set in the mansions front garden)

Cyclops and Jean Grey vs Mr Sinister and Sabretooth (set inside the mansion)

Storm and Rogue vs Sebastian Shaw and Emma frost or a hellfire guard (set in one of the hellfire clubs posh rooms0

Edited by rakky

I would love to see some general S.H.E.I.L.D agents and some frost giants. Maybe Lego could make some superheroes battle packs for them. I also want to see Oden and some asguard soldiers. And lastly I wanna see some hydra soldiers, nick fury and agent colsen.

Thanks for the reply, I haven't been in this thread for a while. :blush:

Thanks for the info though. :classic:

No problem glad I could help! :classic:

As to the post above, I believe LEGO would be doing a huge disservice to themselves and the license they have with Marvel to not make a Fury fig. I am going to put full trust in TLG that they will pull through and produce this fig, hopefully sooner than later!

I would love to see some general S.H.E.I.L.D agents and some frost giants. Maybe Lego could make some superheroes battle packs for them. I also want to see Oden and some asguard soldiers. And lastly I wanna see some hydra soldiers, nick fury and agent colsen.

Hydra soldiers and a Red Skull figure would have been great (maybe if they somehow re-appear in Captain America 2 :P). I had hoped that the Captain America set would have featured these guys on their bikes, rather than the aliens.

I like the ultimates nick fury and all but as a long time marvel comics fan I do wish it was the original fury (i know they would make the film one really).

Hmm, I'm a big DC and Marvel Comics fan, so my list features some interesting characters.

-Raven: Teen Titans comic of TV series version; I like them both

-Red Robin: Tim Drake was my favorite Robin from the comics. Red Robin was, if possible, even better.

-Professor Pyg: Oink. Need I say any more?

-Ambush Bug: What? What's wrong with Ambush Bug?

-Ultimate Spiderman Miles Morales: Good to keep up with the current generation.

-Bat-Mite: Seeing him in Lego would be a dream come true.

-Power Man: Iron Fist will be made, so why not Power Man? They're both in the Ultimate Spiderman TV series.

-Gwen Stacy: One of my favorite Spidey-girls. She was very cool in Ultimate Spiderman (comic) and the Spectacular Spiderman TV series.

-Question: He'd make a good minifigure for your superhero collection, and he's an interesting character.

I think a X-Men and Brotherhood lineup similar to this would be nice. Good thing we already got Wolverine and Magneto. A few other characters I'd like to see:

- Apocalypse (jumbo size fig like the Hulk, with hoses like this that attach to studs on the arms and body)

- Mr Sinister

- Archangel

- Cable

- Lady Deathstrike

- Silver Samurai

34g28ox.jpg

opv8kk.jpg

Captain Marvel/Shazam..... Every DC

No Marvel... they pretty much got them all. I was going to say Iron Patriot and Iron Man Mark 1,2,3,4 suit but i heard they are coming out with them.

I want to see Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, and Executioner especially for Marvel

There's too many DC I want